Mrs Meldrum #91 3k Staycation or Stay off Insta? Let’s ask the (private) audience!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering her nails are a completely different colour, it definitely wasn’t early March 🙄

Reactions: 6
Was apparently ‘early March’ before Covid got big
But vague surely they know exact dates.

We gone full circle why I joined tattle in first lieing about Disney land.

Curious Any one here in influencer/or world.

Is it usual even given covid has happened to delay a holiday break taken early March to nearly August.
Who the hecks the target market.
Her followers seem mostly uneducated guns on low income who's the target market for a 3.5 k stay in UK ?
I dont see how they get much business from this.

Then 2nd point is exposure. I'm surprised they dident expect a you tube vlog of their stay or stories.
The or 2 grid photos doesn't exactly sell the place at that price.
So do we think she had a contractual agreement to share but forgot when she threw a strop and deleted it all.

Or do we think it's been her game plan all along delay showing it.
Keep secret once breaks over and shed been paid.
Leave to try and boost engagement so coming back.
Why would a company br happy gifting to what is a private account and a controversial infleunecrs at that.
Wonder if she was as embarrassing/ classlessness and greedy there like she was at Glen eagles.
Pr companies are delusional she's a good fit.
She thinks she's lady of the manor and probably feels smug.
The data protection breeches are so worrying but think Zoe took to ico and they did nothing.
The meldrums seem have 9 lives and think they clever and can do whatever they want no repercussions and it will blow over.

She really is a pathological liar.
Can't believe more sheep can't see it.
That lady from hari and gang most disappointing.
She can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.
Still desperately liking her posts.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't bother with the GDPR follow up. It's been breached before and an official complaint was made. Nothing happened.

Reactions: 8
Following is the reply just received from Chic Scotland:

Thank you so much for your message. Your feedback is important to me because I genuinely care that my business is doing a good job and conducts itself in a morally sound and ethical way at all times. I genuinely care what people think, so I’m glad you took the time to write. I’ll be honest and say I didn’t know about the extent of the extreme feelings towards Mrs Meldrum. This is only the 3rd influencer I’ve ever worked with. I am actually a very small company. The trip was in early March before Covid hit. I am a VERY firm believer in inclusivity and diversity within the Scottish tourism sector. Thanks again for getting in touch, Sarah

So looks like Beggy isn't informing the brands she works with regarding the reason why there is a backlash against her.
“Didn’t know about the extent of the extreme feeling towards Mrs Meldrum”, that’s a strange choice of words...so it’s not important what she did, just how people feel about what she did 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
“Didn’t know about the extent of the extreme feeling towards Mrs Meldrum”, that’s a strange choice of words...so it’s not important what she did, just how people feel about what she did 🤔
Yes I thought that. As immoral as Mrs M, clearly 🙈

I wouldn't bother with the GDPR follow up. It's been breached before and an official complaint was made. Nothing happened.
Sadly I think you’re right, though it might at least make the companies think twice in future 🤞🏻

Reactions: 6
She said a while ago when an ad got taken off her and the company apologised for working with her that all companies she works with are aware of her past. But this is so obviously not true as both chic Scotland and the house didnt seem to realise her past🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She must have email addresses if she’s blocking those who complain. Literally no other way she’d know who’s complained. GDPR 😬 so wrong from the company if that is the case...
I've been blocked this morning. I may have a left a slightly passive aggressive comment on one of her posts but hey at least it was engagement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She said a while ago when an ad got taken off her and the company apologised for working with her that all companies she works with are aware of her past. But this is so obviously not true as both chic Scotland and the house didnt seem to realise her past🤷‍♀️
of course it’s not true!!!!!!
for a start - while she was with Whalar she would never have had any communication with any of the brands, the agency is there to act as the go between - she may have had to contact brands for approval for ads etc but there wouldn’t have been any communication between her & them about anything else. Also, who is she kidding? What does she expect people to believe? That she would offer up information about her shady past, about how hated she is, about how much drama follows her?! No way!!!!!!!!!!!! She just said that to try to make it seem that brands were happy to work with her regardless of all her crap.
Just more lies from this scumbag.

Who else is still following her?? I’ve not said a thing “wrong” and even like some of her pictures yet I’ve now been removed? So confusing lol.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she couldn’t say we were gifted this stay early March before Coronavirus & lockdown restrictions were in place. Both the company & myself thought it wouldn’t be beneficial to post at the time but now things are returning to normal we’re sharing it now as I know a lot of people of looking to holiday in the UK rather than traveling abroad with all the uncertainty.
It wouldn’t have made sense to post it at the beginning of lockdown regardless of her coming off Instagram or not but there’s no need to make a grand lie up. An easy explanation that most people would have been more than happy with & understanding

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She lied about how she always informed brands about liftgate was done in the hope this will stop people contacting these companies and brands directly.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she couldn’t say we were gifted this stay early March before Coronavirus & lockdown restrictions were in place. Both the company & myself thought it wouldn’t be beneficial to post at the time but now things are returning to normal we’re sharing it now as I know a lot of people of looking to holiday in the UK rather than traveling abroad with all the uncertainty.
It wouldn’t have made sense to post it at the beginning of lockdown regardless of her coming off Instagram or not but there’s no need to make a grand lie up. An easy explanation that most people would have been more than happy with & understanding
Exactly. There’s no logic to it at all. There’s no need for her to lie! And it’s the fact that she’s SO BAD at it; she’s trying to pretend that this trip was in the last few days when she’s been posting online over the last few days and has clearly not been away and when it’s obvious from the footage of the trip that it was around Easter time - we can clearly see the trees!!!!
She always does this though - tells ridiculous lies when there is no need to, does a half arsed job and makes it obvious that she’s lying and then gets pulled up on it and all hell breaks loose.

just imagine the lies and deceit in her marriage and in her family.........!!!!!!

Reactions: 22
She just cannot help herself with the lying. She's not even good at it. As others have said, WHY lie about this? It's one big game to her, but we're not the ones looking a cock, losing income and being laughed at. I'd far rather have the freedom we have, imagine your life being controlled and restricted in such a way that they are. 🤮

• Heart
Who else is still following her?? I’ve not said a thing “wrong” and even like some of her pictures yet I’ve now been removed? So confusing lol.
I am. Catch me if you can beggy. What’s the saying 🤔 oh yes. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. 😉 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Like most of the narcissists I’ve been unfortunate enough to have in my life, Grabby has a massive victim complex mixed with a lack of empathy and personal responsibility- a lethal combination. Her aim is clear: to delete every possible detractor (Christ this is like communist China on a smaller scale) and keep her “private” Instagram as clear of criticism and accountability as possible.

She’s utterly unscrupulous and unable to empathise with those she may have hurt; right back to DLP and her dishonestly which really set the ball rolling in terms of her outing as a liar and a conwoman.

She doesn’t deserve what she feels entitled to, and has zero dignity at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Good luck with sifting through all those followers begs. Christ alive, she would be left with a handful. That’s being generous.

Reactions: 10
Oh Beggy Beggy Beggy.... you never do fail to let us down. I hadn’t been on the thread for a couple of days then spotted there was a new thread. Knew it must have been something good. Lies, deceit, hiding your tracks. That’s the things that really keep you up Beg - not 15 little bastards on this horrible site.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So to quickly recap from someone blocked 😂
Beggy is still on the beg, getting to rest her oh so tired legs in a 5* staycation which costs 3.5k 😳
Speculation galore about when the bleep was there, she says they are just back but who else is eating Easter lindor closer to santa bringing his sack 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought she said “back to real time” I didn’t get the impression she made out once like she’s just got back that day?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.