Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
“For all of your asking, my mask is sold out, but I’ve kindly aff linked the designer masks on John Lewis for £200 a piece. I wear extra small. Should have sized up on this occasion though for the excessive amount of shit that comes out of my mouth”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Catwoman

VIP Member
Love you tattlers but are we really going to have 8 weeks of dissecting one post about her kitchen, how they can afford it and what our own ones look like or cost? 8 weeks is a long time to chat about tiles, taps and twiddly bits.
This is right up there for giving the pair of cocunts a big chufty. Same as the 'I'm blocked, didn't do anything' comments. They're not that clever but they must relish every one of those. 🙄
Don't get me wrong we care but we don't care. The silly bitch has to have a private account because she's been a right ignorant asshole. Every one of her partnerships ends up in embarrassment for her whether it's sausages or biscuits. She's posted she's getting a kitchen in 2 months time and is probably more excited her thread is up and running again rather than the kitchen she's that warped. 😁

Let her have her kitchen, some things we'll find out, some not and a lot of it doesn't concern us anyway unless she's swicking, lying or cheating her way to get it. She can sit at the kitchen island with a jumper wrapped round her knuckles sipping a hot cup of tea but she'll never be happy. Not even the freedom of MrsM gave her that, far from it. I'm loving the idea of the work getting done in Meltdown Tower in a couple of months because if she cocks this up the house will still be in a shit state by Christmas. 🎄🏡👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Had a reply from Castleton House - they found her through a third party (Chic Scotland) and were not made aware of her past and apologied for any offence this may have caused. Was the first time they had worked with an influencer and would take care in choosing who they use in future.

• Wow
Reactions: 68

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Following is the reply just received from Chic Scotland:

Thank you so much for your message. Your feedback is important to me because I genuinely care that my business is doing a good job and conducts itself in a morally sound and ethical way at all times. I genuinely care what people think, so I’m glad you took the time to write. I’ll be honest and say I didn’t know about the extent of the extreme feelings towards Mrs Meldrum. This is only the 3rd influencer I’ve ever worked with. I am actually a very small company. The trip was in early March before Covid hit. I am a VERY firm believer in inclusivity and diversity within the Scottish tourism sector. Thanks again for getting in touch, Sarah

So looks like Beggy isn't informing the brands she works with regarding the reason why there is a backlash against her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Awhenny

VIP Member
Why ask if people are enjoying content to then get all huffy and passive aggressive if they say no. Or worse, say well im not changing it so there. Whats the point??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Thank you @Clare for a BRILLIANT thread title.

Little update: The reason Beggy came back is becoming clear....she HAD to for a "#kindlygifted" £3.5k two night "staycation" (It's a holiday, Beggy....yes, you can have those in the UK) they had at the beginning of lockdown, that she'd have been contracted to post about. Not only that, she's trying to dupe everyone into believing that it happened much more recently, despite the trees not having leaves, easter eggs on the table and her nails being professionally done (and identical to ones she had when she disappeared for a weekend). All I can say to all this is What a fucking liar!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Somerville12

VIP Member
No wonder she hated home schooling. No way could she do Saifiya's age 8 to 9 spellings and correct her writing if she cant plural cocoon!!!😃😂

#92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon, still a greedy, aff linking orange ,fanny gap baffoon😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

InstaFamous

I don’t believe the peg story for a minute, we all know she’s sprained her eye from constantly eye-fucking herself without sufficient lubrication

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Why even bother to lie, she could just have said we went here before lockdown but it wasn’t the right time to share so we are doing it now as things have opened up again 🤷🏻‍♀️

She just lies about everything, for no good reason usually.
How can anybody trust her?

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I’m sorry but that “cute” daisy tee 🤢 looks like something my mum would buy from Bon Marché.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
If the companies are sharing your personal information then that is a breach of data protection, and you can make a complaint against them. I think you have to contact the company first, to give them the opportunity to tell you what’s been shared and with who.

Reactions: 42

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She just never learns does she? This is one of the things I don’t get about her. If you make a mistake, learn from it but she never ever does. All she had to do was say ‘we were kindly gifted this trip just before lockdown happened, due to contractural issues/obligations/brand needing to sign off, etc we were unable to share the details earlier but hope you like seeing this now.’ Instead she pretends it is a recent trip when one look at the trees tells you it is early Spring not high summer. This is why people are so suspicious of her, because she lies all the time about things she doesn’t need to lie about.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Bitch has blocked me! She asked a poll "who is liking my content?' I said no. Its shit tbh. Boring. I thought it was anonymous but she must have blocked me off the back of that.
Happy to be blocked if watching her make cups of tea and lunchbox pictures is her new content.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Clare

VIP Member
That will be 257 people blocked then. Her thumb will be on fire 🔥🔥
The woman is deranged. Imagine Sainsbury’s asking you to do a post shop customer survey and you said ‘sorry, I just don’t like your shops or products at the moment’. Sainsbury’s then put an ad out saying if you don’t like what we do then why not just FUCK OFF.

She is beyond even normal levels of twattishness right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum #92 Cinderelee’s gone to the rig. Ouch, my eye! Get back, you pig.

I have another 😅 (seriously, I have nothing else to do)

Mrs Meldrum #92 I hurt my eye, Lee, call the chopper.
It really happened. I tell no whopper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40