Mrs Meldrum #91 3k Staycation or Stay off Insta? Let’s ask the (private) audience!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why even bother to lie, she could just have said we went here before lockdown but it wasn’t the right time to share so we are doing it now as things have opened up again 🤷🏻‍♀️

She just lies about everything, for no good reason usually.
How can anybody trust her?
She is what they call a pathological liar. The lies come so easily to her that I don't think she would know how to be honest and truthful about anything.

Reactions: 16
She just never learns does she? This is one of the things I don’t get about her. If you make a mistake, learn from it but she never ever does. All she had to do was say ‘we were kindly gifted this trip just before lockdown happened, due to contractural issues/obligations/brand needing to sign off, etc we were unable to share the details earlier but hope you like seeing this now.’ Instead she pretends it is a recent trip when one look at the trees tells you it is early Spring not high summer. This is why people are so suspicious of her, because she lies all the time about things she doesn’t need to lie about.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think the chic Scotland wifie is either Aberdeen based or local to Aberdeen as I’ve followed her for quite a while and seen insta stories in town.

I was actually using her directory to find some accommodation for an event later in the year as she has some great places listed. Pissed that she’s worked with the least aspirational local instagrammed though.
A group of us were doing exactly the same but won't be now. 🙄

She thinks everyone is as thick as her.
I think her lying is almost an illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well, well, well!! Barely back 5 minutes and she’s straight in with the lying & complete dishonesty!! Why can she not do anything without being such a liar?! She won’t care that she will have a detrimental effect on that woman’s business by not being honest about alllll her failings 🙄 she’ll just be so, so smug she got a ridiculously overpriced weekend away and the tattle bastard trolls didn’t stop her!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Im blocked 🤩🤩🤩. After sending off emails to both the accomodation people! She must have list of people theyve had emails off ....the lying devious cowbag x

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Im blocked 🤩🤩🤩. After sending off emails to both the accomodation people! She must have list of people theyve had emails off ....the lying devious cowbag x
Surprised the company are sending her the details of people who’ve complained to them? If they are. Bet she’s loving it! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
If the companies are sharing your personal information then that is a breach of data protection, and you can make a complaint against them. I think you have to contact the company first, to give them the opportunity to tell you what’s been shared and with who.

Reactions: 42
Please follow that GDPR breach up. The company will be in VERY hot water if they have shared any identifying details with her.
I’m disgusted.

Reactions: 38
She must have email addresses if she’s blocking those who complain. Literally no other way she’d know who’s complained. GDPR 😬 so wrong from the company if that is the case...

Reactions: 12
How I wish we could share these details that prove just how utterly dishonest she is with her followers then maybe some would finally realise what a waste of time she really is , nothing about this latest story surprises me at all we know she is a liar albeit not a very good one as she is truly not very bright at all Is she ? Her dad must at times cringe at her behaviour how could you be proud of such utter deception and what a waste of an education ! Her mam is shallow and a grasping snob so she won’t care as long as Becca is slim and pretty she is definitely fur coat and no knickers !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had a reply from Castleton House - they found her through a third party (Chic Scotland) and were not made aware of her past and apologied for any offence this may have caused. Was the first time they had worked with an influencer and would take care in choosing who they use in future.
Did they confirm dates for stay?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.