Mrs Meldrum #91 3k Staycation or Stay off Insta? Let’s ask the (private) audience!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Clare for a BRILLIANT thread title.

Little update: The reason Beggy came back is becoming clear....she HAD to for a "#kindlygifted" £3.5k two night "staycation" (It's a holiday, Beggy....yes, you can have those in the UK) they had at the beginning of lockdown, that she'd have been contracted to post about. Not only that, she's trying to dupe everyone into believing that it happened much more recently, despite the trees not having leaves, easter eggs on the table and her nails being professionally done (and identical to ones she had when she disappeared for a weekend). All I can say to all this is What a bleeping liar!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
So to quickly recap from someone blocked 😂
Beggy is still on the beg, getting to rest her oh so tired legs in a 5* staycation which costs 3.5k 😳
Speculation galore about when the bleep was there, she says they are just back but who else is eating Easter lindor closer to santa bringing his sack 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She is full of crap - Was she not posting at the weekend about having a slow day 🙄 after getting home from shoe and stationary shopping 🤥

Reactions: 10
I will wait in anticipation to what the company comes up with. You’d think these people would have employees who do their research surely?

Reactions: 6
Wasn't she at a friend's this weekend so no way she could of been at this place. Absolute bullshit

Reactions: 13
Help ! My eyes have rolled so far back in my head ..... she is insufferable! It must be exhausting to try and remember every lie ...... just give it up love for your sanity and your kids privacy!

Reactions: 23
Why even bother to lie, she could just have said we went here before lockdown but it wasn’t the right time to share so we are doing it now as things have opened up again 🤷🏻‍♀️

She just lies about everything, for no good reason usually.
How can anybody trust her?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Why even bother to lie, she could just have said we went here before lockdown but it wasn’t the right time to share so we are doing it now as things have opened up again 🤷🏻‍♀️

She just lies about everything, for no good reason usually.
How can anybody trust her?
the lying is out of control. There have been so many monumental duck ups and drama that have been caused by her because she’s lied about something when there has been no need at all to lie! It’s just so stupid!!!!!

Reactions: 29
the lying is out of control. There have been so many monumental duck ups and drama that have been caused by her because she’s lied about something when there has been no need at all to lie! It’s just so stupid!!!!!
It annoys me when she is sharing quotes about being “unapologetically you” or some such nonsense, when that involves being truthful. To be the real you, you have to be honest and open.
She is constantly telling silly lies and trying to cover things up, negating all her instamum quotes 🤷🏻‍♀️

she would find that by being truthful her dramas would be lessened.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Had a reply from Castleton House - they found her through a third party (Chic Scotland) and were not made aware of her past and apologied for any offence this may have caused. Was the first time they had worked with an influencer and would take care in choosing who they use in future.

• Wow
Reactions: 68
Had a reply from Castleton House - they found her through a third party (Chic Scotland) and were not made aware of her past and apologied for any offence this may have caused. Was the first time they had worked with an influencer and would take care in choosing who they use in future.
Will they make her take her posts down?

Reactions: 8
Presumably this was the last brand deal she got through Whalar?
I think the chic Scotland wifie is either Aberdeen based or local to Aberdeen as I’ve followed her for quite a while and seen insta stories in town.

I was actually using her directory to find some accommodation for an event later in the year as she has some great places listed. Pissed that she’s worked with the least aspirational local instagrammed though.

Reactions: 15
Following is the reply just received from Chic Scotland:

Thank you so much for your message. Your feedback is important to me because I genuinely care that my business is doing a good job and conducts itself in a morally sound and ethical way at all times. I genuinely care what people think, so I’m glad you took the time to write. I’ll be honest and say I didn’t know about the extent of the extreme feelings towards Mrs Meldrum. This is only the 3rd influencer I’ve ever worked with. I am actually a very small company. The trip was in early March before Covid hit. I am a VERY firm believer in inclusivity and diversity within the Scottish tourism sector. Thanks again for getting in touch, Sarah

So looks like Beggy isn't informing the brands she works with regarding the reason why there is a backlash against her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
That’s interesting.

I was wondering if there was a link between the chic Scotland woman and the boho-coastal-chic interior designer? I may be mistaken but possibly same circles.

Reactions: 3
This is definitely the biggest reason why she’s so disliked, in my opinion. Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie - I think there’s a genuine problem there unfortunately. She doesn’t seem to realise/accept that the constant mistruths have been a big contributing factor in her downfall.

Reactions: 38
I was surprised that there had been no mention of this trip on the chic Scotland insta page. Following that reply I don’t expect to see anything!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.