Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a dreamy date night! Stories about cycling there, pictures of the food, views and a miserable looking Lee. 'Giveaway' of cheap looking bracelets and trying to get the horse to cuddle up on the hammock. Yeah such a lovely date night spending quality time together and documenting it all for the Gram!! So dreamy.... 🤪 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In viewing the shop trying be objective to poor innocent Sarah who's possibly sahm mum thinking she's hit the big time with nrs meldrum working with her.

But on not keen .

I remember when poppy was born she exploited loads small Insta businesses to get gifts and I vahuely remember few complaining they dident even get a thanks.
# let's share po box whilst baby's in nicu begging fans and small business to send me tit.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Those bracelets are like the ones flogged by teachers online as gifts for the class kids at the end of the year... Bit of a come down from the freebie independent designer jewellery she used to get... Bout the time of liftgate.. That designer kept giving her necklaces etc.... The one with a circle pendant in gold with blue centre she was "obsessed" with!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those bracelets are like the ones flogged by teachers online as gifts for the class kids at the end of the year... Bit of a come down from the freebie independent designer jewellery she used to get... Bout the time of liftgate.. That designer kept giving her necklaces etc.... The one with a circle pendant in gold with blue centre she was "obsessed" with!!!!
Carrie Elizabeth

Reactions: 4
she’s also repeatedly used the phrase “throwing/having a Paddy” despite being made aware (if she wasn’t to begin with) that it’s not on.

her & lee both mocked the accent of a lady from a call centre when they were moaning about their internet connection to BT
During Florence's birth vlog she though she sounded Jamaican while on gas and air... Instead of realising it might be offensive to include it, she left the whole conversation in.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She really is the Liar Liar pants on fire epitomy... How sad and what utter crap role model for her girls when the world and meggy with her own royal gingerella, is about being positive female role models.

Reactions: 7
I hate when influencers say this, why should I be interested in her content if she thinks she’s too good to be on the platform, Zoella said this about youtube the other day how she just doesn’t find it interesting anymore and I’m like wow what a great advertisement for your channel 😂 I also love that Rebecca thinks shes above Instagram but came back because it’s the only way for her to earn a living.
What a crock. Wants to act like she is too good to “tune in” to Instagram, but couldn’t even stay away for a month when she swore off it forever. So above consuming other people’s content, but had to crawl back to a private account so she could flog aff links to a captive audience. Truth is you can’t tune out of Instagram Rebecca, you sad sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a crock. Wants to act like she is too good to “tune in” to Instagram, but couldn’t even stay away for a month when she swore off it forever. So above consuming other people’s content, but had to crawl back to a private account so she could flog aff links to a captive audience. Truth is you can’t tune out of Instagram Rebecca, you sad sack.
Exactly! If she’s above all us peons 🙄 then she should get completely off the platform! She has no issues making money off Instagram but is too good to to actually consume anyone else’s content. It came across so holier than thou!! I don’t see how the sheep aren’t offended by that post.

Reactions: 9
No wonder she couldn't POSSIBLY educate herself on BLM. Instagram just isn't something she's consuming right now. She has 100 thousand followers. A huge reach. But no, some pictures of fairy lights whilst the world literally burns. Nice one Beggy. Just sit your privileged white ass down in that hammock and relax.

Five minutes have passed..... must be time for another affiliate link, surely??

CRETIN

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s even more fucked than I thought If she’s considering Mrs Hinch to be a good influence to follow. Fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How nice that the aff links are helping the family out so that they can drink gin and scoff mussels on their 'date night'! :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve randomly been blocked it would appear as not been accepted on Insta! ( 😂😂😂- I’m so upset....not!). I’d love to know her thought processes......... ooooh anyone new must be out to get me so I won’t accept them on Insta! So if she’s doing aff links/collabs surely it’s a business acct? Still has her blue tick? So it isn’t just a “hoppy” she is still doing this as a business? How’s she going to make any ££ if she blocks/deletes followers?!
I really REALLY wish she’d just be upfront & honest. “ Looks Guuuuyys, I fucked up big time with the racist stuff etc but I really want to make Insta work so am continuing with aff links etc to make a bit of extra cash” Even though she’d still be a money grabbing twit I’d respect her for at least being honest! I’m surprised she knows what day it is she lies so much!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.