Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delurking, hi everyone!
I think when she said “new rings arrived” she meant “new ring’s arrived” as in “new ring has arrived“ as in singular, and the one on the right is her grandma’s ring.
Drives me mad when influencers don’t do basic spelling and grammar checks when a written caption is their main means of communication! #youhadonejob

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m just parking up and saying fit like? Influencers are mainly under my radar tbh so I had no idea I had such a (in)famous one on my doorstep 😂!

I saw her mentioned in another thread and didn’t realise where she was until someone spoke about the Food Quine and I investigated. She’s really something eh? I’m not superstitious or anything but I wouldn’t buy a house knowing someone had been murdered there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m Aberdeenshire
3 schools in my local area this is the plans if we are following blended learning

School one 2 days in 2 days off
School 2 4 days in then the following week off
School 3. 1 week in then 2 off
How are ppl going to manage to work doing that, I know not a problem for lazy arse becks but us ppl in the real world are going to struggle

Reactions: 10
How are ppl going to manage to work doing that, I know not a problem for lazy arse becks but us ppl in the real world are going to struggle
I’m aberdeenshire and thankfully minimum we are going back would be 3.5-4 days a week. Some schools plans are rubbish.

Reactions: 1
She be in a tantrum if the girls not full time and she will do bare minimum very little with them on days she's at home.

Is lee gone yet so we can get more stories how shes smashing life with mundane lists ticked off most people do without thinking.

Reactions: 4
She be in a tantrum if the girls not full time and she will do bare minimum very little with them on days she's at home.

Is lee gone yet so we can get more stories how shes smashing life with mundane lists ticked off most people do without thinking.
This is not just her that it is affecting and she is at home all of the time so doesnt need the child care. What about those key workers who need school to do their job and have no support network.

Reactions: 5
This is not just her that it is affecting and she is at home all of the time so doesnt need the child care. What about those key workers who need school to do their job and have no support network.
Im England and we been told full time from sept.
But unsure if wrap around care happening ie breakfast club or after school.
Zero communication from senior school who have broken up and city centre location so 1000 school kids on city public buses and trains.
Health visitor said best delay toddler starting pre school.
Its a mess. I assume keyworkers maybe can go in.
But then some school say they need 1 day closed to deep clean.
Even i england depending on council 9r academy chain they all doing different things defiantly postcode lottery.
The staggered pickup and start times might keep reb busy with 3 kids i assume 3 different bubbles.
Will poppy start school nursery sept or stay in private as she school nursery was so so good for flobel and she would do same for poppy.
If private offers more hours she will stay in private.

Reactions: 1
Im England and we been told full time from sept.
But unsure if wrap around care happening ie breakfast club or after school.
Zero communication from senior school who have broken up and city centre location so 1000 school kids on city public buses and trains.
Health visitor said best delay toddler starting pre school.
Its a mess. I assume keyworkers maybe can go in.
But then some school say they need 1 day closed to deep clean.
Even i england depending on council 9r academy chain they all doing different things defiantly postcode lottery.
The staggered pickup and start times might keep reb busy with 3 kids i assume 3 different bubbles.
Will poppy start school nursery sept or stay in private as she school nursery was so so good for flobel and she would do same for poppy.
If private offers more hours she will stay in private.
Why Did the health visitor say jt was best to delay the toddler starting pre school?

Why Did the health visitor say jt was best to delay the toddler starting pre school?
We had 2 year check on the phone last week.
My child was 2 in May and planned start 2 morning preschool Sept.
She does not get free 15hours until next sept.
She said she felt it was too risky and i said maybe jan and she said easter spring maybe when less bugs about.
I remember when eldest started full time nursery she caught every bug going and so did we.
Not sure be same youngest as she has school age siblings who potentially could bring stuff home.
I have 3 different schools to juggle so 3 separate bubbles.
Starting preschool would add a 4th bubble.
Feel sad no toddler groups able to open.
I dont want her to get bored.
Maybe hv being overcautious. I work evenings so I dont need childcare right now where as reb gets rid of kids at 1st opportunity.

Reactions: 3
We had 2 year check on the phone last week.
My child was 2 in May and planned start 2 morning preschool Sept.
She does not get free 15hours until next sept.
She said she felt it was too risky and i said maybe jan and she said easter spring maybe when less bugs about.
I remember when eldest started full time nursery she caught every bug going and so did we.
Not sure be same youngest as she has school age siblings who potentially could bring stuff home.
I have 3 different schools to juggle so 3 separate bubbles.
Starting preschool would add a 4th bubble.
Feel sad no toddler groups able to open.
I dont want her to get bored.
Maybe hv being overcautious. I work evenings so I dont need childcare right now where as reb gets rid of kids at 1st opportunity.
I’m surprised you’ve been given that advice as we’ve been told the opposite here. I wish they’d all speak from the same page.

anywho. Back to beggy. Is she still a twunt 🤔

Reactions: 6
Delurking, hi everyone!
I think when she said “new rings arrived” she meant “new ring’s arrived” as in “new ring has arrived“ as in singular, and the one on the right is her grandma’s ring.
Drives me mad when influencers don’t do basic spelling and grammar checks when a written caption is their main means of communication! #youhadonejob
She did say a couple of days ago she bought rings. But only showed us one of them yesterday.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised you’ve been given that advice as we’ve been told the opposite here. I wish they’d all speak from the same page.

anywho. Back to beggy. Is she still a twunt 🤔
Maybe because she under 3risks outweigh the benefits i dont need the childcare but break be nice just catch up on housework not to have a me day nails hair cafe and shop.
Hv given some weird advice over the years

Scotland and wales blended learning sounds safer than englands back to school plans.
As much as they do my head in i want them to be safe and low risk.

Lee was still at home last night as he was in the background of her stories.

Reactions: 2
The ring she got hardly looks like the picture!! Also noticed the Monica Vinader imprint on her finger, removed it because she now cant aff link it? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Great quality. Only makes your finger go slightly green.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Maybe because she under 3risks outweigh the benefits i dont need the childcare but break be nice just catch up on housework not to have a me day nails hair cafe and shop.
Hv given some weird advice over the years

Scotland and wales blended learning sounds safer than englands back to school plans.
As much as they do my head in i want them to be safe and low risk.
The blended learning plan in Scotland is now only a contingency based on virus numbers, plan A is they go back full time in August, to be confirmed 30th July 🤞

Reactions: 9
I thought she said they happy campers soon we free halfords camp kit and prossecco.
They did camp... well Lee and the kids did in the garden. Beggy stayed in the marshmallow mansion of course- socially distant parenting suits her down to the ground.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They did camp... well Lee and the kids did in the garden. Beggy stayed in the marshmallow mansion of course- socially distant parenting suits her down to the ground.
No that was trip 1 or 2 lee and his mates went camping without her.
Last year they went camping for just 1 night.
She declared she hated it and was never going again.

She also claimed be tee total as makes her anxiety worse and that she felt need remove social media.

Now shes back and drinking again the anti anxiety Boden clothes must have worked their magic.

Has lee returned to the gram yet?

• Haha
No that was trip 1 or 2 lee and his mates went camping without her.
Last year they went camping for just 1 night.
She declared she hated it and was never going again.

She also claimed be tee total as makes her anxiety worse and that she felt need remove social media.

Now shes back and drinking again the anti anxiety Boden clothes must have worked their magic.

Has lee returned to the gram yet?
She put it in her stories a few days ago and the tent was in the garden but she didn’t camp- must have been to traumatic after the last family camping trip fiasco!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.