Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fathead

VIP Member
Definitely that weekend of lockdown. Same colour nails as that same time period minus that stupid filter she uses. Knew they were up to something that weekend as they were too quiet. Clearly COVID-19 doesn’t affect people Inchmarlo. Then that little rat Lee was going on and offshore and all round supermarkets no isolation needed for him.
Not so sure about the dates tbh.. that mani is grown out.

Reactions: 1

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
What exactly changed in her garden does anyone know? Weren’t they doing some work before her SM sabbatical?

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I didn’t know you could do affiliate links from private accounts. If you can then she isn’t actually doing anything wrong, it just seems morally dubious when she’s linking stuff she hasn’t bought or even tried herself. She has always done it though, just doing it more now as it is her only source of income

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Really!??? I’ve just spend a bloody fortune on school uniforms, shoes and bags! No word of any of this from our Aberdeenshire school. Is that 100%? 😲
It is 100% no school bags or personal belongings allowed in the Aberdeenshire school i have the information for. They do still have to wear uniform at my kids primary school and also Academy, i have no other info from the academy other than about iniform. They are having school meals though but not the usual choices, it seems to be 'take it, or leave it'. It said all equipment needed for school will be provided and cleaned between uses. I am still going to get pencil cases and bags as they will no doubt need them at some point. I am just getting all 3 of our school age kids black trainers as that's what the elsest already wears.

Last edited:

Bella7519

Chatty Member
How are ppl going to manage to work doing that, I know not a problem for lazy arse becks but us ppl in the real world are going to struggle
I honestly don’t know it’s such a huge worry. My niece is at the school that has 2 weeks off which isn’t helpful when my sister works full time.
Hopefully all goes ok and schools go back as normal

fireflies

VIP Member
This is not just her that it is affecting and she is at home all of the time so doesnt need the child care. What about those key workers who need school to do their job and have no support network.
Im England and we been told full time from sept.
But unsure if wrap around care happening ie breakfast club or after school.
Zero communication from senior school who have broken up and city centre location so 1000 school kids on city public buses and trains.
Health visitor said best delay toddler starting pre school.
Its a mess. I assume keyworkers maybe can go in.
But then some school say they need 1 day closed to deep clean.
Even i england depending on council 9r academy chain they all doing different things defiantly postcode lottery.
The staggered pickup and start times might keep reb busy with 3 kids i assume 3 different bubbles.
Will poppy start school nursery sept or stay in private as she school nursery was so so good for flobel and she would do same for poppy.
If private offers more hours she will stay in private.

Lolly85

There's no October intake in Scotland, only after summer, Xmas and Easter hols. Kids born up until 31st August get to start after the summer hols. Unless that's changed in the last couple years of course since my youngest got her funded place.
I’m in Scotland and they start a couple of days after their 3rd Birthday. Maybe local authorities differ slightly though.

Runaroundrunner

How are ppl going to manage to work doing that, I know not a problem for lazy arse becks but us ppl in the real world are going to struggle
I’m aberdeenshire and thankfully minimum we are going back would be 3.5-4 days a week. Some schools plans are rubbish.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Ok so I requested days ago to follow her on insta. Never made a comment on any of her posts or anything but still waiting for her to respond!! Not desperate to follow her just nosey really! Is she still
Using her old acct with 105k followers?! Have I been blocked for reasons unknown?!
Yes she’s using her Mrs Meldrum account with the 105K followers

If she has blocked you, it will say “user not found” when you try to look at her profile. If you can still see her account, but just that it’s a private account then you haven’t been blocked, she just hasn’t accepted your follow request.

Boreoff

How do you get the ability to aff link something? Do you need a certain amount of followers? A blue tick?

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
Looks like Beggy the dumbass just missed the key bit talking about the work done in the garden - the story went from How terrible the before used to be to sunddely a wrap up loool the clip of what they actually did is completely missing

catgal

Have you seen him in real life ?? Is he just a wee thing ??

I didn’t follow beggy before she set her page private so can’t follow her stories. Counting down the days until she makes her page public again !!
I saw them about a month ago maybe more, down at Stonehaven beach front. He's definitely not much taller than me although I wasn't going too close😂 Skinny wee legs too. I didn't follow her, just liked a nosey but can't do that now either! Is she just leaving her requests?!