Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quality content today, if you like watching paint dry. At least I've seen she has had her morning cup of tea today.

Sorry I forgot the updated list pics
Wow riveting I thought my life was boring

Spot on

I once messaged her why she was selling clothes and not donating as do most of her contemporaries, her reply to me was trolls had ruined her business and she needed the money I didn’t believe that then as she was still buying far more than she needed and was getting lots of freebies too I think she is just plain greedy , I have been on sickness benefit for years my yearly income is just over £12.500 Tat his includes housing benefit and council tax this is my only income , I have never sold anything in my life I give away what I don’t need, I contribute monthly to a food bank it’s not a lot but I try , even when she was earning huge amounts she went to a food bank empty handed , this tells me all I need to know about her she is a grasping greedy selfish spoilt brat .

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
She really can’t wait to get rid of those girls can she?

Reactions: 6
WHY does she talk about Scotland as it it’s some far off distant land with an entirely different galaxy ?
It’s so cold up here in Scotland
Our school holidays are different in Scotland
It’s so lush here in royal deeside in Scotland
The shops aren’t open yet in Scotland
Wtaf ? Rebecca you moved here when you were a kid and it’s your home despite your accent , stop talking about it as if you’ve just emigrated to Australia it’s boring

Reactions: 47
It is some far off land to some. One taxi driver in London asked if we had electricity up our end of the country

Reactions: 17
No aff links to the stationary?
Not yet

Yes, this really bugs me about her. As well as many, many, many other things

Reactions: 8
Shes lived here longer than she did in "Yorkshire"

Reactions: 8
I’ve always felt she resents living in Scotland and misses no opportunity to do us down.
It’s so rainy, it’s so cold, it’s so this and too that and nothing is ever good enough for Begs.

Reactions: 15
I’ve always felt she resents living in Scotland and misses no opportunity to do us down.
It’s so rainy, it’s so cold, it’s so this and too that and nothing is ever good enough for Begs.
She does always moan. She never talks about it in a good light. Lee used to on his old insta stories on his bike rides etc. It blew me away how beautiful it is there.

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t she the exact same last year?? Vlog on uniforms didn’t include shoes then oh what do you know here come the Clarks freebies on the first day back.. also didn’t Nana buy school bags of dreams for the girls last year even though florence flobella Florrie Flossie go Florrie chose an old one of Safiyah and Fiyah Darce Darcey S was using a cath kidson one. I’m also sure that Mimi Cannon bought them stationary. She’s literally so full of shit. She needs to remember what she’s said previously cos she’s the worlds fucking worst liar.

Reactions: 20
I’ve just looked at the first few threads about her and it’s crazy to see that 2 years ago people were making THE SAME complains as today
Perhaps that's because she's the same arsehole liar as she was back then.
She really can’t wait to get rid of those girls can she? View attachment 182906
But bet the girls are even more excited to get away from their mother!
She does always moan. She never talks about it in a good light. Lee used to on his old insta stories on his bike rides etc. It blew me away how beautiful it is there.
It is lovely here, but let's face it she is hardly a go getting big city girl or a country adventurer so would never be pleased with anything in life. She has no appreciation for anything unless it immediately self gratifies without any effort on her part. She hardly leaves the bloody house so her surroundings do not matter. My bin goes out more than her! It wouldn't matter where she lived, her fun sponge personality would put a shade on paradise.

Unless she’s eating in front of a kindly gifted mirror?
That would be a dream come true for Princess.

Reactions: 10
WHY does she talk about Scotland as it it’s some far off distant land with an entirely different galaxy ?
It’s so cold up here in Scotland
Our school holidays are different in Scotland
It’s so lush here in royal deeside in Scotland
To be fair, Aberdeen is pretty isolated from the rest of the country, it’s an incredibly insular city, if you can call it that. Royal Deeside is next level insular and elitist. The type of place that locals know you “aren’t from there”. I couldn’t live there if I was paid too, gorgeous scenery or otherwise.

Reactions: 9
I’m not even joking but I had a friend from London once ask if we had electric 24 hours a day in Aberdeen People seem to think we walk about in kilts and live in shortbread tins up here and don’t even get me started on “sorry we don’t do next day delivery in the Highlands” when I use an AB postcode.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.