Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did laugh at the 'lots of you want me to do a gift guide' but I'm not going to do that but would you like this instead. Click on the link so that I can igone that too but looks good for engagement.
I bet not one person asked for a gift guide ???

Reactions: 9
My first thought today was that she’s not doing a gift guide for the girls because she’s probably been gifted all of their presents and hasn’t actually bought/paid for anything herself ?

Reactions: 20
Oh i see tonights vlog is the one that should have been given the title (I havent watched it so sorry if the title is slightly wrong)

We have spent all our time staying in looking after an ill Poppy we need to get out so we dump Poppy just this once and go out on a date its something we never do as we are always sooooo busy!

Reactions: 1
Tonight’s vlog - they showed their food in Bella Italia. My OH if quite high up within the company that owns them. I paused and showed the pizza. He said it’s exactly to specification and would be in the 2 course for £12.99 menu (an evening menu) not the cheaper lunch menu. I don’t want him to look into it as they’ll probably end up giving them a free return visit ?or is that the whole point of mentioning it on insta stories?!

lol sorry but just watched the start of tonights vlog love Rebs line

"so yeah were going to drop the kids! and then were off" drop them where Reb off a cliff ???? on the ground??? down a well??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sorry couldn't resist :devilish:

So they shop and they eat....

Wow what an example they are setting for those kids

Reactions: 5
What’s the bets the “top toys/most loved toys” video will be full of some tasty little affiliate links?

I wonder how they’re finding that dark living room now. Noticed another blogger that I follow saying they’ve gone back to a lighter colour as they just couldn’t handle the darkness any longer.

P.S. I also don’t always sear meat for a beef casserole. If it’s a cheap cut and being slow cooked it doesn’t always need it. Just more dishes to wash if you have to pre-cook/sear stuff, isn’t it? ??‍♀ Lee should start his own slow cooker club. I feel he needs a USP!

Reactions: 7
These remind me of NoNutsRoyal and Rebby so much

The Tattle Mafia-drum........

001D21F6-4AFE-4FD1-AE9C-C23732FBBEB2.jpeg

C7BA06D3-BCB1-4305-B32C-AB6B4D209347.jpeg

Reactions: 8
be interesting to see how many #ad or #gifted will be in the #mostlovedtoys!!!

Under her lastest insta picture there are at least 2 comments saying that the jumper she’s wearing is super itchy and that people had to return it. Lol. She will wear anything if it’s free.
Or maybe she’s just got really thick skin? :sneaky:

Reactions: 14
Under her lastest insta picture there are at least 2 comments saying that the jumper she’s wearing is super itchy and that people had to return it. Lol. She will wear anything if it’s free.
Or maybe she’s just got really thick skin? :sneaky:
It's her 4th next free jumper

Reactions: 4
Watch out guys Rebs feeling the pre menstrual anger tonight so I'm sure she'll be making an appearance on here over the coming days again... Watch this space ?

Reactions: 13
Considering being an influencer (hate that phrase) is Mrs Ms full time job, I am amazed by how few times she bothers to reply to comments or even click like. Sheep have to answer questions from other sheep on her behalf.

This is either incredibly lazy, stupid from a business perspective or just plain rude. My guess is that it is probably all 3.

All the other floggers seem to respond to loads of comments but not her.

Reactions: 15
This is either incredibly lazy, stupid from a business perspective or just plain rude. My guess is that it is probably all 3.
Im amazed aswell by how little she does and yet she loves to come across as very busy. I think its a combination of those thing you listed.
Do you think anyone around her ever say no to her? Its fascinating to see lazy she is ?

Reactions: 6
Let's start the day with another ad

Will she also bang on about next delivery again today and yet another freebie.

Noticed hardly any comments back to the sheep.
Still dont know where the mirror is from.

Watched the vlog so very very dull.

Could it be shes not officially working with asda its just an affiliate link.

Love a comments o vlogs you never showed us how the rugs looked.

Why no rug for the dungeon.

Gave a feeling playroom yours next as she has lots of prints to hang up and new rug.

Annoying on rugs yes they expensive but that part of life being a homeowner.
Like renters dont buy rugs.

None if it's especially festive.
Is it normal have a real tree delivered as here we go get a real tree.
Unless it's a freebie tree shes blagging.
She's hardly budget concious is it it's usual spend spend spend. More tat.

Comments about itchy next jumper made me chuckle.

She's bored of prision break she gave lee a crappy look.

They so obsessed with showing the real fire daily.

Hormonal does this mean the police and tracking down us is back?
What names can they call us this month

Last edited:
Is there anything in the house that isn't an ad/kindly gifted? #genuinequestion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.