Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god- sending the kids out to play on their own makes me so mad. looks like she just wants them out of the house so she can faff about. id be more worried about them going further than the gate and getting lost/run over than a kidnapper though.
stranger kidnappings are so incredibly rare.

my daughter is 9 and i wouldn't have her out on a a driveway like that on her own.
we are very lucky to have a totally enclosed rear garden (no gates or access apart from through the house) and when she is out there i always send the dog with her and am usually in the kitchen so have one eye on her.
if we take her and friends to the park i am always discreetly nearby, even just sitting on a nearby bench with another mum friend. so im not helicopter parenting her but i am a nearby presence, one shout of "mummy" and as all parents do, i know her voice and what her tone means. i just cant believe she leaves those sweet girls out in the cold and ignored, december is not the weather for biking, no wonder they are always ill.

Reactions: 5
Stranger kidnappings are rare, for sure, but these kids aren’t strangers are they? They are paraded across the internet from birth.... people will feel they know them a bit and as we know, there are some strange people out there

Reactions: 9
Exciting update on stories this morning. Going to the dentist with Florrie without having washed or put any make up on. Seriously Rebecca, TMI :sick:
I'd feel sorry for the dentist..........do hope she cleaned her teeth in the "rush"
Can we maybe have a quick whip round for the filling? It's affa expensive in a world where you cough up for virtually nothing.............is that ANOTHER new jacket there Reb?
Also what has happened to the commitment to the gym ?

Reactions: 6
Don’t worry Reb, I’m sure you could partner up with the dentist for an #ad and get your filling for free..

Reactions: 4
Don’t know about her area but it can be hard to get into an nhs dentist. I know I wasn’t able for a long time
On the NHS I had a big, deep filling once. Had the white coloured stuff rather than the silvery stuff and it was about £60 - that was about 15 years ago so yeah I can imagine in that time the costs have gone up.

Reactions: 1
Fillings in NE Scotland absolutely cost £100 on the NHS
On the NHS? That sounds strange as they are about £20 on the nhs in england, and scotland has free prescriptions and all that and more per head spent on the NHS than england.

I've had a filling for £200

Reactions: 2
On the NHS? That sounds strange as they are about £20 on the nhs in england, and scotland has free prescriptions and all that and more per head spent on the NHS than england.

I've had a filling for £200
My partner had one done recently and that was the cost, I’m cheaper on a private plan than he is on the NHS haha

Crikey, things have gone up???. I'd no idea they were now so expensive. I've not had a filling for a few years now (touch wood). I'm in for a shock when I need one than???

As he’s got the slow cooker out again, he’d better show how it works out this time. I will never forgive him not showing the soupy curry.
The beef casserole looks less watery so ?

Reactions: 4
Huge bugbear of mine though is not searing your meat before putting it in the slow cooker. That casserole would be so much nicer if he’d taken the time to sear his beef ?

Reactions: 3
Huge bugbear of mine though is not searing your meat before putting it in the slow cooker. That casserole would be so much nicer if he’d taken the time to sear his beef ?
He didn’t sear the beef but he fried off the vegetables? I thought he must have got it the wrong way round.
Their food always looks a bit yuck to me though. Food doesn’t photograph well and needs a filter or it can look like dog food ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.