Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca,
If last night's vlog was an attempt to show off your wonderful parenting skills to those of us that doubt you, you failed abysmally.
Any of your sheep that did not feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable at your recording and broadcasting the obvious distress of your child deserve to be fleeced.

Reactions: 13
Even with the supposed "bigger plates so they'll eat more" according to her insta stories, those portions still look mega small. Poppy's looks bigger than Safiyah's! Each to their own but i don't think that's a lot at all.
Another £25 free Christmas wreath from next too...:cautious: ugh she sicken's me with her freebie consumerism!

Reactions: 4
Salmon, broccoli and couscous......alwsys this and never looks appetising
Yeah and what is with the TINY portions?!!
Poppy has the biggest portion. Even though it’s on the smallest plate!

Agree on the tiny portions but but but she is finally labelling ADS on stories!!! Well done Mrs CM. I honestly don’t mind her being given freebies (ok it makes me think less of her for selling them but she is an influencer so I can’t be annoyed at her getting freebies) as long as she labels it correctly! We may have made a difference here guys.

Reactions: 4
We don’t have big portions of food at home, we don’t eat a lot nor do the kids, so for me I don’t see anything wrong with the portions, we still have veggies or salad, we eat a lot of fish and have fruit, don’t get me wrong we eat sweet deserts too, we from Portugal and our diet is very different, but I personally don’t see anything wrong with the portions??‍♀

Reactions: 1
Agree on the tiny portions but but but she is finally labelling ADS on stories!!! Well done Mrs CM. I honestly don’t mind her being given freebies (ok it makes me think less of her for selling them but she is an influencer so I can’t be annoyed at her getting freebies) as long as she labels it correctly! We may have made a difference here guys.
Hate the word ‘influencer’... scrounging freeloading sales rep fits better.! ?

Reactions: 10
At least she is feeding them decent salmon & veg this time though. I am not keen on the picnic plates she often gives them, piece of fruit, cracker, slice of cheese, cocktail sausages & boom enjoy your meal kids ?

Reactions: 3
It’s the cous cous. Packet flavoured one. Loads of salt usually and it’s so easy to make it yourself anyway. Soak the cous cous in stock. Reduced salt if serving to children and then I would have added the roasted veg into it with some garlic and fresh herbs.

I hate pesto though and if that’s store made it has a tonne of salt in it.

Reactions: 2
Rebecca,
If last night's vlog was an attempt to show off your wonderful parenting skills to those of us that doubt you, you failed abysmally.
Any of your sheep that did not feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable at your recording and broadcasting the obvious distress of your child deserve to be fleeced.
I totally agree. That poor little girl was obviously unwell and distressed and what does Rebecca (the Channel Mum “positive role model”) do? Picks up her camera to film taking her upstairs then sets up her camera in Poppy’s bedroom to film her again while she tried to comfort her. That really doesn’t sit well with me and I found it very uncomfortable to watch.

Rebecca - if you won’t even put the camera down and concentrate on taking care of your ill child I honestly think there’s something wrong with you. Please put your children first for once you selfish, greedy, lazy poor excuse for a mother!

Reactions: 23
Isn't it ironic that she makes a point of showing everyone her "home cooked dinner" after people on here including myself pointing out how she's home all day and can't find the time to cook herself!
Hi Reb(y)

Reactions: 14
She pays more attention to the comments left here than the ones left by her sheep on her own page ??

Reactions: 12
I totally agree. That poor little girl was obviously unwell and distressed and what does Rebecca (the Channel Mum “positive role model”) do? Picks up her camera to film taking her upstairs then sets up her camera in Poppy’s bedroom to film her again while she tried to comfort her. That really doesn’t sit well with me and I found it very uncomfortable to watch.

Rebecca - if you won’t even put the camera down and concentrate on taking care of your ill child I honestly think there’s something wrong with you. Please put your children first for once you selfish, greedy, lazy poor excuse for a mother!
Totally agree. There was absolutely no reason why she had to film the poor girl crying her heart out on camera. Selfish horrible woman she is

Reactions: 7
I have to say, being a person currently on a diet where I Have to weigh everything, that isn't that small really...its about what my 5yr old just ate for his dinner and that was him struggling as he said it was a lot. My HV advised that around the size of THEIR fist per meal, obviouslt depending on what it is, calorie wise, and cous-cous isn't low in calories, neither is salmon. . LIke tonight my son ate, 1table spoon peas, 2 trees brocolli, 1 roast potato, half a tablespooon carrots and a tablespoon of brisket.

Reactions: 1
Reb is totally reading tattle.
Taking kids to play Group tick
Prentend not to be a selfish money grabber and do good tick
Make home cooked meal tick

Now Reb keep reading...

You or your husband need to get a job and stop putting you children in danger by selling their right to privacy to the highest bidder.

She actually said in last nights vlog...the Girls play out by themselves on the long drive....

Is anyone that stupid.

What kind of mother annonces that to all the weirdos on the web:oops:

Reactions: 15
set your kids an example and get yourselves jobs.....build a career......stop scrounging and start to support yourselves!!!

what role models do those kids have?

Reactions: 9
did anything come of the supposed knuckle wrap from ASA last week???
They publish rulings a couple months behind. Ones that were published today go back to August/September. Probably won't be published until the new year.

Reb is totally reading tattle.
Taking kids to play Group tick
Prentend not to be a selfish money grabber and do good tick
Make home cooked meal tick

Now Reb keep reading...

You or your husband need to get a job and stop putting you children in danger by selling their right to privacy to the highest bidder.

She actually said in last nights vlog...the Girls play out by themselves on the long drive....

Is anyone that stupid.

What kind of mother annonces that to all the weirdos on the web:oops:
She doesn't think before she opens her stupid mouth. She's probably got several paedos following her considering shes got 80,000 people on insta. ? God forbid of anything happened it would be her own fault for advertising their whereabouts and stating they are not being supervised by an adult... Just horrific !!!!!! Channel mum should be all over that .... But do they care ? No because as long as she's making them ££££ it doesn't matter about the poor girls

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.