Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy Jessica carter is another one who is constantly A/F links swipe up etc! Flog flog flog!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
The major problem is even if genuine is

Tesco gift her disney clothes
They sneakily pay to disney land trip via a 3rd parry.
Great reguarly do their food shop I aldis reb has moaned Tesco is expensive.
She also says she has 1 outstanding ad for Tesco.

Then she announces on stories and insta square

That's shes in Tesco promoting their food bank campaign.

Like it or not it's a good cause
But its also extra sales and money for Mr Tesco.

Can see why some are cynical.

She randomly mentioned other day that she went to charity shop.
Where is the vlog come shop with me
Where's the haul with charity shop tags.

The girls must have so many clothes from next .also tu sainsburys and Tesco character.

Most families buy as they need
Meldrums it's endless clothes buying before every holiday and they have many.
Next sales haul. Surely they have enough clothes.

Then theres her minimal xmas philosophy.so why ask sheep for some many present ideas.

She said last year no lol dolls they waste of money then went mad on buying lol dolls in Tesco funnily enough

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Edgy and the rest of the pouty, sulky floggers who are peaved about having to disclose Ads and gifts need to start taking PR lessons from Katie from Mummy, Daddy me on how to respond to viewers and remembering that if it wasn't for the viewers they wouldn't be in this postion they are in rather than crying about tolls and moaning about how busy you are.

Reactions: 16
If you follow people like Jessica Avey, and organised Mum or even zoella they are always talking about donating things to charity. Organised Mum in particular is very big on charity and giving back. With Mrs M and the other mums who are embroiled in this who non declaring of ad’s fiasco there is no trust now. Even if everything they do is genuine every thing they are saying and doing is just either coming across as very calculated or very dodgy. All of this could have been squashed and put to bed if she had dealt with the DLP situation correctly. I feel like if her and Lee sat down and explained and held there hands up and just apologised with out being passive aggressive. People would have moved on. Instead she sparked the fire further
I think Jessica Avey is amazing. Really admire her.

Reactions: 1
YouTubers and influenzers if they wanted to do something good especially around Christmas, when contacted by companies to be kindly gifted things, they should turn around and say what about given it to someone who really needs, a family, a single mum or dad, someone that works hard but still struggles, what about using whatever power they have to do that! But unfortunately it’s all about them an no one else, it’s more more more! They selfish, they have money and yet accept everything they can. We live in a society that unfortunately it’s like this! There are more important things in life and helping others should be a top priority.

Reactions: 9
Just watched her insta stories and i feel like the food bank show off was just that, a show off ("look everyone! I'm doing something that looks good to compensate for all the freebies and undisclosed ad's that i'm getting backlash over!) I don't remember her doing anything of the sort last year and for the amount of time she's stuck a camera in those kid's faces i have never heard them say they wanted to donate their toys! Safiyah does seem the more thoughtful type as she did include Florence when she was opening her birthday presents one year but i doubt they've went up to Rebecca and said- "lets give these away". For someone who is selling on gifted undisclosed items instead of donating them to worthy causes she yet again highlights what an utter hypocrite she is. One good thing doesn't wipe the slate clean Rebecca. If i were you i'd take a good long look at what you could and should be doing to give back rather than merely copying other people's ideas for goodwill and jumping on the bandwagon merely to just make yourself look good.

Reactions: 8
I don’t recall them
Doing the reverse advent calendar last year but I could have missed it?

Everything just seems to contradict at the moment

She says she’s not spending unnecessarily and is mindful of the issues around fast fashion yet in the same sentence she says she’s going to Primark to buy new clothes.... WTAF?! I know she’s saying that it’s because she’s dropped a dress size but come on! She has a wardrobe literally bursting with clothes - I’m pretty sure she can use a lot of that stuff without the need to go and buy yet more cheap stuff from Primark! Jeans too big? Put a belt on! It’s winter so layer up the tops to make use of cami tops, T-shirt’s and cardis etc
She’s just really blinkered. I’m still wearing maternity leggings and tops from 2 years ago - I’m not pregnant but I don’t have the money to go and buy loads of new clothes when I can still get wear out of the bits I have.
I think she’s got some compulsive spending habit, genuinely. It’s like she can’t stop herself! And how much of it do we see re-worn? She wears a few items regularly but the vast majority of stuff seems to get worn once or twice and never seen again!

Reactions: 11
I don’t recall them
Doing the reverse advent calendar last year but I could have missed it?

Everything just seems to contradict at the moment

She says she’s not spending unnecessarily and is mindful of the issues around fast fashion yet in the same sentence she says she’s going to Primark to buy new clothes.... WTAF?! I know she’s saying that it’s because she’s dropped a dress size but come on! She has a wardrobe literally bursting with clothes - I’m pretty sure she can use a lot of that stuff without the need to go and buy yet more cheap stuff from Primark! Jeans too big? Put a belt on! It’s winter so layer up the tops to make use of cami tops, T-shirt’s and cardis etc
She’s just really blinkered. I’m still wearing maternity leggings and tops from 2 years ago - I’m not pregnant but I don’t have the money to go and buy loads of new clothes when I can still get wear out of the bits I have.
I think she’s got some compulsive spending habit, genuinely. It’s like she can’t stop herself! And how much of it do we see re-worn? She wears a few items regularly but the vast majority of stuff seems to get worn once or twice and never seen again!
I think a lot of the spending is to provide them with content, easier to video another Primark haul than to come up with original "organic" content.

Reactions: 7
If you follow people like Jessica Avey, and organised Mum or even zoella they are always talking about donating things to charity. Organised Mum in particular is very big on charity and giving back. With Mrs M and the other mums who are embroiled in this who non declaring of ad’s fiasco there is no trust now. Even if everything they do is genuine every thing they are saying and doing is just either coming across as very calculated or very dodgy. All of this could have been squashed and put to bed if she had dealt with the DLP situation correctly. I feel like if her and Lee sat down and explained and held there hands up and just apologised with out being passive aggressive. People would have moved on. Instead she sparked the fire further
the fact that she definetly said in a story it wasnt gift they paid for it is what did it for me she's a liar and I remember because we had just moved and I said to my husband god I wish we could afford to go there straight after moving that was the last time I ever felt like I should be more like her.

The major problem is even if genuine is

Tesco gift her disney clothes
They sneakily pay to disney land trip via a 3rd parry.
Great reguarly do their food shop I aldis reb has moaned Tesco is expensive.
She also says she has 1 outstanding ad for Tesco.

Then she announces on stories and insta square

That's shes in Tesco promoting their food bank campaign.

Like it or not it's a good cause
But its also extra sales and money for Mr Tesco.

Can see why some are cynical.

She randomly mentioned other day that she went to charity shop.
Where is the vlog come shop with me
Where's the haul with charity shop tags.

The girls must have so many clothes from next .also tu sainsburys and Tesco character.

Most families buy as they need
Meldrums it's endless clothes buying before every holiday and they have many.
Next sales haul. Surely they have enough clothes.

Then theres her minimal xmas philosophy.so why ask sheep for some many present ideas.

She said last year no lol dolls they waste of money then went mad on buying lol dolls in Tesco funnily enough
maybe she's trying to get back in Tescos good books or is this what she said she was going to be working on with them after the DLP boob

Reactions: 4
I think a lot of the spending is to provide them with content, easier to video another Primark haul than to come up with original "organic" content.
Yeah I agree, she needs to just watch what she says though!
She didn’t need to mention the fast fashion ethical debate and then say “oh but I’m stll
Going to Primark today to buy more clothes”
She just leaves herself wide open to criticism.

Yeah the last video really highlighted how lacking they are in creating decent content when they don’t have a product or service to be selling.

I think they both need to widen their horizons - do some volunteer work or take up a new hobby, try to learn a new skill. Anything to give them something more to offer. I know Lee has this golf thing but I’m dubious that even that is some sort of advert or promo for the place he’s holding the sessions.

There’s only so many videos they can make of them doing the sodding aldi food shop!

Reactions: 7
Oh me the latest stories are hilarious! What a bare faced liar she is, she always makes it clear when it's an ad etc? So DLP didn't happen? She really does think all viewers are stupid/have short memories!! Maybe have a word with your hubby who isn't following in your footsteps Rebecca!

Liar liar, #next #gifted pants on fire Meldrum!

Reactions: 20
Only day Lee has a day off or arent in charge is when she is vlogging:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Always transparent Edgy / Pat

"This isn't an Ad. We haven't been paid to be here but we have been gifted a VIP guide"

Conveniently forgetting the gifted hotel, flights and girls clothing.
And now poor, honest channels are having to clarify that something isn't an ad / gift if Edgy copies their idea. I would be so pissed off if I was Katie Ellison. What was the word Katie used to describe this kind of thing 'sneaky'.

Reactions: 16
Only day Lee has a day off or arent in charge is when she is vlogging:ROFLMAO:
Lee looks quite haunted in the latest vlog. I hope he's sleeping and thing's arn't going bump in the night.

Credit where credits due - I warmed to him over being sad about the old lady not trusting him (well done for leaving that in Reb)..... Though it could of been his coat and stubble that made her wary.

No honestly top marks doing everything while your wifes in primark looking at mass produced glass.

Reactions: 8
Lee looks quite haunted in the latest vlog. I hope he's sleeping and thing's arn't going bump in the night.

Credit where credits due - I warmed to him over being sad about the old lady not trusting him (well done for leaving that in Reb)..... Though it could of been his coat and stubble that made her wary.

No honestly top marks doing everything while your wifes in primark looking at mass produced glass.

I thought he was really sincere when he was talking about that too and i do believe he genuinely did try and assist them. He also seems to enjoy being a hands on dad and yes i know he has the time to do it but he really does seem to take pleasure in spending time with them and being the best father he can be to them. Unlike that wife of his who hasn't one ounce of sincerity in her no matter how empathetic she tries to portray herself.

Reactions: 11
YouTubers and influenzers if they wanted to do something good especially around Christmas, when contacted by companies to be kindly gifted things, they should turn around and say what about given it to someone who really needs, a family, a single mum or dad, someone that works hard but still struggles, what about using whatever power they have to do that! But unfortunately it’s all about them an no one else, it’s more more more! They selfish, they have money and yet accept everything they can. We live in a society that unfortunately it’s like this! There are more important things in life and helping others should be a top priority.
Agree. They live in a XXX thousand pounds house (read VERY expensive) and they accept #kindlygifted things for themselves? They can’t even furnish it with their own money. Heck, they can’t even buy their own coffee, it has to be #spon, #gifted. I would feel so ashamed.

Reactions: 10
Always transparent?

This is called gaslighting. Literally had to apologise for NOT being transparent only a short while ago.

Admit your mistakes. Own them. Then move on.

fullsizeoutput_e0e.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Oh Reb
Stop digging. Learn when to stop the lies!

You are not transparent at all regarding gifted items.
Also - LEE! LEE is an employee of Mrs M Ltd, yet he very rarely discloses when he’s showing a gifted item. Case in point yesterday with him wearing his Next jacket and showing the new Oak Furniture Land bench in the hallway. It’s actually laughable how much he’s getting away with! He’s a member of staff as much as you are and he must adhere to the rules! Sort that out.

I also don’t believe a word of it that the Tesco food bank thing was just a happy little coincidence. Maybe you didn’t get paid or asked to do it but it was a calculated move to boost your profile.

Also - when do we ever see the Meldrums shop in Tesco...? Never. And Lee just did an Aldi food shop yesterday...

Pure crap!

Reactions: 15
Just seen Safiyah's Santa drawing. She's done her initials and her surname is double barreled. Reminded me that Rebecca's is double barreled. Must be important for her kids to have her name but wonder why she just go's with Meldrum for everything else. Suppose the other choice isn't as easy or memorable?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.