Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I d like to also know how she is aff linking... Any non blocked followers tell us??
it would seem that she’s swapped from a business to a personal Instagram account- so it’s letting her make the page private (which business accounts don’t) but has retained the ability to do swipe ups (which personal accounts aren’t supposed to)

a glitch?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
it would seem that she’s swapped from a business to a personal Instagram account- so it’s letting her make the page private (which business accounts don’t) but has retained the ability to do swipe ups (which personal accounts aren’t supposed to)

a glitch?
I would assume she has given Instagram a complete sob story, ' I have had to go private because those 15 tattle trolls make my life miserable, but please let me keep my swipe ups and blue tick'

• Haha
Reactions: 12

a glitch?
Slippery sausage

Reactions: 3
It will have been a gift from the universe, she will have put a photo of it on her vision board.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that all they done to garden is add a expensive play house.
Playhouses look cute but are cold and full spiders/insects novelty soon wear off especially as Scotland get such a short summer and lots of snow.
Hard believe its their own dosh of they can't afford basic things around house.
A nice summer house would have been a much better investment.
Not 1 ounce of jealously i prefer have a nice home than a play house.

Why is Insta allowing swipe ups and blue tick on a private account.
Has lee got a new account?
Are they going away?
Assume no changes in the kitchen.
The unit still cannot reopen.
Some people will get bored of the dog.

Reactions: 6
What is like to know it?
It's a way for influencers to link a whole outfit or list of products in one swipe up link and they'll get commission on it. So to save one link per Instagram story they could put10 links in one go

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
All she ever bloody wears these days are those god awful ebay legging, Lee's old fleece and those boots🤣🤣. Not exactly inspirational style icon is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Our children rarely went in the Expensive double height play house either. Big waste of money and cost a fortune to move when we moved.
If I ever did it again would have been a summer house decorated with toys and kids curtains and then changed up as they got older. To eventually be a place for teens to hang out with friends.

Reactions: 19
😂😂😂😂😂
Although how can she still be so smug on a wet bike ride 🤷🏼‍♀️.

A selection for those blocked. Enjoy.
I could say so much. But I'm having quite a chill day so far 😄.
Is that platter for all 3 girls?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The to do list made me laugh, she has to polish as there is so much “pollen” everywhere...aka dust!

And why is that lunch deemed insta worthy? I just don’t get it, it must be an addiction, to feel compelled to document every single thing in your life?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, I ALMOST admire her ‘no fucks given’ approach at the minute. She’s clearly only back to make money from aff links and isn’t even being shy about it 😂 the ‘content’ she’s providing right now is bullshit and if she carries on the way she’s going even the most loyal sheep will get board if it’s only random selfies of her and swipe ups. Maybe she’s only back to try and make as much money as she can for the kitchen before she disappears again? She’s not engaging properly like she used to, it’s too fake. No girls, no lee - just her and the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Greedy bugger wants the commission from Like To Know It now - she doesn’t wear particularly nice clothes, nor is she very stylish, so I’m not sure it will work too well for her 😂 The influencers who use it are generally fashion bloggers 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That bike ride screenshot looks as if she has had her lips retouched, or maybe she had Doritos for lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.