Mrs Meldrum #88 there’s no farewell, no tropics to sell, being a racist doesn’t sit well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a c section a few months after her and recognised some of the theatre staff and mentioned how I watched her birth vlog. They informed me that she did not ask permission prior and the woman I spoke to was very upset to have been shown in her vlog! I hadn’t realised at the time she was (allegedly) being paid £10,000 from channel mum but did think it odd to film without prior permission.
The realisation for me was her going to the Foodbank vlog! Oh that really opened my eyes!!! She saw nothing wrong with going EMPTY HANDED (Who does that!!!) during a paid work trip and to have coffee before, pizza express after and do Christmas shopping! Surely they deserved a separate vlog. The preconceived ideas she voiced, the disrespectful look on her face the whole time 🤮

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I don’t mean to nitpick but it was Costa that was the paid trip before the food bank paid visit! They stopped at Costa and had cakes, toasties and huge coffees, then trooped off to the food bank empty handed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That comment on lees ugly mug ‘tropic will grow a pair’ ha ha finally these companies *are* growing a pair and becoming answerable to racism! Tropics should not take Rebecca back- and I think they should make her tell them the real reason for them ending their working relationship is her racism not any BS that Rebecca is pedalling about trolls!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And don’t Forget the Time she outed poor Kermit
Yes lucky Kermit has a fairly common real life name and it wasn’t too outing, but can you imagine all the
Women with that name and now some of their friends might think they had trolled an instagrammer!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yes lucky Kermit has a fairly common real life name and it wasn’t too outing, but can you imagine all the
Women with that name and now some of their friends might think they had trolled an instagrammer!
Did she know Kermit personally

Ahhhh young Sarah your are absolutely right about karma. What is it they say “the wheels of karma grind slowly but it does grind finely” and in Meldrums case they’ve done just that perhaps justice has finally been served for all her wrongdoings. I fully believe in Karma and if Rebecca had been paying attention in her Reiki and Crystals class at Hogwarts 🙄 she would have known that.
I really want Sarah to come here and read the tropics email from the last thread! 😂 nothing to do with trolls, stop drinking the koolaid!

Reactions: 7
No she didn’t know Kermit. They somehow found her instagram page that was in her real name and then said it on stories. Said if you know someone called xxxxxxxxxx have a word with them and tell them to strop trolling an innocent family and sending hurtful messages.
none of which Kermit has done. Yes she was a zealous poster and seemed to watch every video and story and kept notes but she never messaged them and never said anything hurtful from what I can remember was just slightly obsessed (I say that in a lighthearted way. I’m not suggesting anything sinister at all) just could remember every little lie told and would question it.
they did however send her messages, both Karen Cannon and Lee I believe. I don’t think good old Bef had the balls, just sent her foot soldiers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Never seen that cat video before! So funny. She says she not a pet person hates cleaning up after him then they got a dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That comment on lees ugly mug ‘tropic will grow a pair’ ha ha finally these companies *are* growing a pair and becoming answerable to racism! Tropics should not take Rebecca back- and I think they should make her tell them the real reason for them ending their working relationship is her racism not any BS that Rebecca is pedalling about trolls!!
Lol I'd grow a pair before Lee will ever find his 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I had forgotten about the BMW. I remember them trying to hide it because they were making a big deal about getting a bigger vehicle for Poppy coming along and not being able to afford much. Then all of a sudden a new Beamer is in the driveway. I don't know why they felt the need to lie about that one.

And for being so secretive about their house being partly owned by the council, all you had to do was Google "Rebecca Meldrum Banchory" and her address popped up. Google the address and then you would have seen that it was part council owned. Anyone could find it so trying to hide it wasn't that smart.
they showed too much for the world to see and join the jigsaw pieces together.

Yes I know. Imagine some random telling tropics to grow a pair No dear tell rebecca to grow up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Never seen that cat video before! So funny. She says she not a pet person hates cleaning up after him then they got a dog!
It's a classic! The sulky pouting... 😂🤣😂 There's another pouty mummy one moaning about their eldest, I think it's something like 'my child is or she's broken'.... 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No she didn’t know Kermit. They somehow found her instagram page that was in her real name and then said it on stories. Said if you know someone called xxxxxxxxxx have a word with them and tell them to strop trolling an innocent family and sending hurtful messages.
none of which Kermit has done. Yes she was a zealous poster and seemed to watch every video and story and kept notes but she never messaged them and never said anything hurtful from what I can remember was just slightly obsessed (I say that in a lighthearted way. I’m not suggesting anything sinister at all) just could remember every little lie told and would question it.
they did however send her messages, both Karen Cannon and Lee I believe. I don’t think good old Bef had the balls, just sent her foot soldiers.
What karen sent Kermit messages. Since when do you get the parents involved in the business they were running. Not very professional. Does karen call the company her husband works for and complain? Wouldn’t think she would as she’d be laughed at

Reactions: 7
I had a c section a few months after her and recognised some of the theatre staff and mentioned how I watched her birth vlog. They informed me that she did not ask permission prior and the woman I spoke to was very upset to have been shown in her vlog! I hadn’t realised at the time she was (allegedly) being paid £10,000 from channel mum but did think it odd to film without prior permission.
The realisation for me was her going to the Foodbank vlog! Oh that really opened my eyes!!! She saw nothing wrong with going EMPTY HANDED (Who does that!!!) during a paid work trip and to have coffee before, pizza express after and do Christmas shopping! Surely they deserved a separate vlog. The preconceived ideas she voiced, the disrespectful look on her face the whole time 🤮
Sorry it was Starbucks then out for dinner to a restaurant in the evening 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.