Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Bertie page is still on , I am blocked on her main page and her tropics one I never bothered to follow
Lee blocked me after sending me a choose happy message but then unblocked me when he changed to Lee Meldrum !! When he goes offline and Bertie page goes then I might just believe they are gone for good oh and her YouTube too otherwise taking bets on how long she will manage to stay away ? She should stay away as she is a terrible Influencer I hope many many more are called out and give up too they must be all now a bit worried jumping on band wagons is not the right thing ever ! Especially when they are the very definition of White privilege pretty shameful to use such a terrible situation to stay popular the #Be Kind was a hypocritical overload too they have selective memory syndrome .

Reactions: 13
On a serious note. Either she or Tropics should address exactly what the outcome of their discussion was. There will be people out there who have bought into that brand based on her recommendation and I really feel she owes that to those people.

With her playing the mental health card both parties probably agreed on discreet removal and no further comment.

I can't help feel this is rinse and repeat with Meldrum Ltd, they did a vanishing act with The Meldrum channel, Lee deactivated account at one point, she took a break after liftgate then put up her pity post and has done again this time. The mental health card can only be played so many times before more people question if it's affecting her so badly is it worth carrying on.

Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣🤣I can assure you I am
none of these things 🤣🤣🤣
It is hard to see everyone commenting saying what happened to be kind or that we are trolls. I’ve never once ever messaged Rebecca and said anything bad to her. The opposite. I’ve messaged her loads of times when I was a sheep and never so much as got a emoji back. And I don’t know anyone who has ever had a reply from her either. My inbox is open to anyone that joins here that thinks I’m a troll and I’ll happily chat to you
0277374E-1711-4F66-9DA8-68DC91A82FD0.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
So let me get this straight....she's fleeced £34k of sales out of followers and then ran away and became uncontactable? I wonder how many people still have orders waiting for delivery? She is nothing more than a scammer, grabbed your money and legged it, leaving it for Tropics to sort.

She'll be gone a week, and as we see from Lee's post her return will all be about how hard she has is, alluding to trolling and how she needed to focus on her crystals and reiki to fix her mental health. All been done before!
She doesn't actually have to do anything tho, the products come from distribution centre, all she is, is a link to order through!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Are mummyintheknow stories about the meldrums? Shes talking about bigger instagram accounts needing to learn and reflect on what they've done etc

Reactions: 3
none of these things 🤣🤣🤣
It is hard to see everyone commenting saying what happened to be kind or that we are trolls. I’ve never once ever messaged Rebecca and said anything bad to her. The opposite. I’ve messaged her loads of times when I was a sheep and never so much as got a emoji back. And I don’t know anyone who has ever had a reply from her either. My inbox is open to anyone that joins here that thinks I’m a troll and I’ll happily chat to you View attachment 146275
Nothing like fat shaming unemployed women is there?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Those followers are so tone deaf 🙈
I am not overweight or on the dole but THERE IS NO SHAME IN BEING EITHER.
Where is Bekind now?
Why would an overweight person or a person on benefits be more likely to be a bully?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
none of these things 🤣🤣🤣
It is hard to see everyone commenting saying what happened to be kind or that we are trolls. I’ve never once ever messaged Rebecca and said anything bad to her. The opposite. I’ve messaged her loads of times when I was a sheep and never so much as got a emoji back. And I don’t know anyone who has ever had a reply from her either. My inbox is open to anyone that joins here that thinks I’m a troll and I’ll happily chat to you View attachment 146275
Wow. These people are so blind and uneducated.
I actually think you’ll find people here hold some of the most important jobs in society - teachers, nurses, social workers. Even if we were overweight, on the dole & unhappy......we are not racist! We are not bullies! We are holding someone who makes money putting their life online accountable for their actions/content.
I really hope someone gets Lees post, someone with a following who can use it as an example of white privilege and stop this silly trolls nonsense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I was a sheep until the 1st racism incident, when you don’t see negative comments on her page, apart from the odd few and the talk of bullying, I always assumed ‘trolls’ were people directly messaging her abuse, it wasn’t until I went digging that I found here, and yes sometimes there are not so nice things said but I think for the most part it’s people giving her advice and pointing her in a direction to fix things, I can’t fathom why she doesn’t just take the advice.

Reactions: 16
Nothing like fat shaming unemployed women is there?
none of these things 🤣🤣🤣
Ffs. Trust me mate I wish I wasn’t working right now!! You know actaully working, not Filming on my phone & linking tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow. These people are so blind and uneducated.
I actually think you’ll find people here hold some of the most important jobs in society - teachers, nurses, social workers. Even if we were overweight, on the dole & unhappy......we are not racist! We are not bullies! We are holding someone who makes money putting their life online accountable for their actions/content.
I really hope someone gets Lees post, someone with a following who can use it as an example of white privilege and stop this silly trolls nonsense.
Exactly. Who cares even if we were all of those things. It doesn’t make someone more likely to condone her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
looooooool I must admit I got lots issues but overweight isn’t one! How dumb are these sheep’s what’s weight got to do with anything!!!

Reactions: 15
none of these things 🤣🤣🤣
Overweight and on the dole. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 best laugh of the day. He has no idea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are the sheep commenting saying it’s Tattle? Other influencers have been calling her out ffs!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
looooooool I must admit I got lots issues but overweight isn’t one! How dumb are these sheep’s what’s weight got to do with anything!!!
I know. It’s a new low that one. Racism too. Just because someone is overweight they have issues Going to be lots of people on the dole after this virus and furlough finishes through no fault of their own. Pilots, workers from all industries who are very well and highly educated all paid off. It’s bloody down right disgusting that attitude. And we’re the trolls? Lee and Rebecca are the trolls for allowing that behaviour to be aired on their platform. They support it by allowing it. Gee it triggers me that horrible disgusting attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why are the sheep commenting saying it’s Tattle? Other influencers have been calling her out ffs!!
Someone did comment saying that FQ should be ashamed of herself for trolling her I’m sure I read that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s had a tough year? Oh sod off Lee!
Both me and my other half have lost our jobs because of covid, my mother has had it, she nearly died, I’m in mass amount of debt and having to use food banks to feed my children. I’m one more disaster away from wanting to just disappear. I don’t think they will ever truly understand actual hardships or what it is to go through pain and suffering. I hope this is a big wake up call for them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Because they haven't really got a clue, it's the go to knee jerk response. I'd rather be overweight and unemployed than a blindly obsessed follower of sham influencers on IG (incidentally I could lose a few pounds but possibly earn more than they do) 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve a good mind to go to the papers with this story. We’ve got the proof here what she said and then her low life husband allowing terrible disgusting comments towards others on his platform. About time the public knew what was really going on.

She’s had a tough year? Oh sod off Lee!
Both me and my other half have lost our jobs because of covid, my mother has had it, she nearly died, I’m in mass amount of debt and having to use food banks to feed my children. I’m one more disaster away from wanting to just disappear. I don’t think they will ever truly understand actual hardships or what it is to go through pain and suffering. I hope this is a big wake up call for them.
Thinking of you all at this time. Hope things turn around very soon for you. Please please just speak to someone regarding how you feel and please don’t think you are one disaster away from another. You are worth so much more. This bad time is only temporary remember that. There will be light ahead for anyone suffering through this. Take care 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.