Mrs Meldrum #86 Cycling around with our chummies, flaunting lockdown like Dominic Cummings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest posts are not Rebecca this has been written by tropic and been forced upon her. I’m sorry but her time has gone and I no longer believe anything she says
Couldn’t agree more. Can tell they aren’t her words. I can’t feel sorry for her anymore, she’s done too much crappy stuff that outweighs any good. Beggy is someone who clearly thinks they are better than others CONSTANTLY and I’m over it. She needs to be brought down a leg or two. This is real life, not the meldrum bubble. She needs to sit down, shut up and be the stay at home mum her girls need her to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has had a major ‘ bollocking’ from a few going on her latest panicked apology yet another ‘ Sorry didn’t mean to’ just doesn’t wash ... it’s like ground hog day with her same thing over and over again... lazy, lazy, lazy posting as per usual and only using ‘ Hate crime’ hoping that people will see poor old me ‘ I’m a victim too, don’t you know’😢😢...where’s the true anti racist apology Rebecca??Shes so terrified to address it still... she might as well jump ship on instagram forever if she can’t face her demons of the past as it will continue to haunt her forever....

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Oh and her swipe up to more anti racist charities? The first article you get on google!

She ISN’T doing the work!!

I’m checking in with myself to see if I’m being pedantic, but she’s just being so lazy!

There is no personalisation, no proof. A cut and paste job from a charity page and the first list she can find via google.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
What I really don’t understand, is what motivates her to keep putting herself and her family through this? She’s already sold her children’s privacy, given away something of theirs that can never be taken back. Surely her own mental health must have taken a battering.. she’s not up to the job at all, so why carry on? Is the money really worth it? Because it can’t buy happiness, for her or her children.

Reactions: 23
Please correct me if I’m wrong (and apologies if I am!) but I don’t think this influencer has been embroiled in two fairly recent racist incidents? Maybe that’s why, when Mrs Meldrum tries to get involved in an anti-racist movement on social media, people don’t take it well?
No she’s not. Amy spoke up against bec last year too.

Reactions: 8
What I really don’t understand, is what motivates her to keep putting herself and her family through this? She’s already sold her children’s privacy, given away something of theirs that can never be taken back. Surely her own mental health must have taken a battering.. she’s not up to the job at all, so why carry on? Is the money really worth it? Because it can’t buy happiness, for her or her children.
Edit to add: not to mention she’s tarnished her reputation, professionally and personally. Everyone knows about her cock ups. There’s no hiding. Imagine how her day has been? It must be awful. I am actually baffled why she’s not thrown in the towel already.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
🤯🤯🤯
Why she can’t just think for herself and write her own apology/statement is beyond me. It’s so obviously not her - surely the vast majority of her followers realise that too?! She doesn’t deserve the ‘career’ she has and the money she earns from it. She’s just ‘take take take’, gives nothing back, and treats her followers like they’re idiots.
I go from feeling a little bit sorry for her to thinking she’s just an awful person in the blink of an eye at times 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
greed.

pure & simple.

it’s unadulterated greed in its most disgusting form. She is someone who is money obsessed; to her, having money - and being seen to have money - is the most important thing in life. She’s been brought up that way, but she’s been brought up a spoilt, selfish brat with no work ethic or understanding of how to actually work to earn money and appreciate it. She’s had everything given to her on a silver platter her entire life. She wants to make as much money as she can by doing the absolute minimum- and “working” on social media ticks all the boxes. It’s easy, it requires no skill or talent or imagination or passion. It pays out big and it allows her to live out this ridiculous, vacuous, materialistic lifestyle that in her head she deserves- because that’s how Mummy & Daddy have brought her up.
she has no regard for the price she has paid for this lifestyle - I honestly don’t believe that either her or lee understand or care how any of this has affected those children. They don’t care - all they see is the pounds signs.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 144746So amy put the same post up, is she gonna be slated?Probably not.
Rebecca was going to be slated no matter what she did! Seems that nothing makes anyone here happy...View attachment 144746
That’s fair enough and that’s your opinion but........Rebecca and Lee are both their own worst enemies. It was actually commented on here the other day that it is just as well the Meldrums hadn’t commented on the black lives movement. But alas as usual the Meldrums like to play a game of “hold my beer” and it seems the temptation to make a stand was too much for them to bare. She wasn’t so ready to defend herself when she was making racist comments in a lift was she and they were racist! Maybe is the time that they just came out and told us who made the comment once and for all as what I do find unfair is that if it wasn’t Lee who made the comment (as it was a male) then she has taken all the flak. Not even Lee really backed her up he’s another one that stir the tit lights the fuse and stands back and watches it all blow up. Lee is a snivelling excuse of a man. But ultimately it was her own response therefore her own doing that the racist thing blew up in her face due to her defiance that they weren’t in the wrong at all and would not issue a proper apology.

Reactions: 7
Lee’s square is still on his page. Anyone find this odd?
Nah cause Lee is an out an out fanny! He’s the type of man who says “you do it first darling see what happens”. If she had been heaped with praise for removing hers then you can bet your arse he would have followed suit. He’s not a man he’s a twit on legs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lees first day offshore and she has fucked it up so badly - i wouldn’t be surprised if her main page and youtube are quiet for the next 3 weeks.
By the looks of it she will still be selling all that oh so dreamy overpriced face stuff

Reactions: 10
When you are a 31 year old woman and you need to be told how to say sorry, it's time to cop the duck on to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Where are her real life friends /sister mother ?? If I carried on like her I am sure they would be on my back like a ton of bricks to shut the f#ck and give up trying to be “an influencer”. She is the actual pits. And lee just as bad for letting her carry on with her tit show. Poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Where are her real life friends /sister mother ?? If I carried on like her I am sure they would be on my back like a ton of bricks to shut the f#ck and give up trying to be “an influencer”. She is the actual pits. And lee just as bad for letting her carry on with her tit show. Poor kids.
You mean the friends who made the KKK joke in the first place? They're Lee's friends, no loyalty to Beggy and probably just tolerate her for the freebies that she used to provide. Once the free holidays disappeared they seem to have all kept their distance.
The mother? She's as bad, if not worse than her daughter. Status and appearances are god to this woman, as long as you're seen to be keeping up with the Jones's it doesn't matter what kids you exploit, how pathetic or dumb you are. She is a enabler of the worst kind, getting a buzz from her daughters "success", never did anything with her own life except be an oil wag so lives vicariously through her daughter, ignoring the damage she is doing.
And I reckon the sister despairs but would never risk losing daddy and his deep pockets by upsetting his little princess so distances herself as much as possible.

Dont hold your breath waiting for any of the Meldrum inner circle to intervene. They all spineless whimpering sycophants.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
anybody got the screenshots of her saying how WILD we are are a group of LOSERS might be interesting to share, and for tropic to see

Reactions: 3
I dont think we should be trawling through the last 86 threads for examples of how she has fucked up. She has shown that she is more than capable of doing that herself.
I also feel a bit sorry for her, not so much her actually as she is quite unlikeable as a person (certainly that is the persona that cones across on social media) but for her 3 kids that will be caught up in this latest tit storm without their dad or even the familiarity of school/nursery.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do you think shes messaging lee tit I've screwed up again and the garden (if it's getting done up) isnt finished yet

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.