Mrs Meldrum #86 Cycling around with our chummies, flaunting lockdown like Dominic Cummings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really should of stayed off Instagram. She messed up again, because it was fake and forced. She felt she had to do something.
She is the sort of racist that says 'I'm not being racist but...'
She is the sort of racist that says ' I had a black/Asian friend when I was 4 - so im not racist'
There are sadly so many people like her.
We all have to do better, even people of colour are racist towards others.
We need to watch what we say, we have to stand up to it - in real life and online
Nobody is perfect. We all need to work on this.
But just saying you are doing it , because you feel you should. Is pretty tit really!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I dont think we should be trawling through the last 86 threads for examples of how she has fucked up. She has shown that she is more than capable of doing that herself.
I also feel a bit sorry for her, not so much her actually as she is quite unlikeable as a person (certainly that is the persona that cones across on social media) but for her 3 kids that will be caught up in this latest tit storm without their dad or even the familiarity of school/nursery.
I agree and understand what you are saying. The only victims in this mess are the girls, they have been thrust into a life they did not consent to and everytime things go sideways you can just imagine the atmosphere in the house.

I personally don’t agree with contacting brands, I get she has done and said some crappy things but I have said before, any money being brought into the home is providing, food, clothing and heating for the children. They clearly need two substantial wages to cover their living costs, Tropics won’t last forever as there is only so much creams people can buy and it’s not something you need to buy monthly but if it means the kids will eat, fine.

I originally said this morning that she removed the post because it didn’t fit her grid but actually I think she wanted it off the grid as it would be a stand out reminder of the racism row they caused last year and never properly addressed afterwards. She can’t be posting black squares in solidarity when in fact The Meldrums have caused upset and offence with racism and no proper sit down apology ever given, it’s very hypocritical.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Time for the Boden jumper, reiki session and hoping for positive vibrational frequencies In abundance.

• Haha
I agree and understand what you are saying. The only victims in this mess are the girls, they have been thrust into a life they did not consent to and everytime things go sideways you can just imagine the atmosphere in the house.

I personally don’t agree with contacting brands, I get she has done and said some crappy things but I have said before, any money being brought into the home is providing, food, clothing and heating for the children. They clearly need two substantial wages to cover their living costs, Tropics won’t last forever as there is only so much creams people can buy and it’s not something you need to buy monthly but if it means the kids will eat, fine.

I originally said this morning that she removed the post because it didn’t fit her grid but actually I think she wanted it off the grid as it would be a stand out reminder of the racism row they caused last year and never properly addressed afterwards. She can’t be posting black squares in solidarity when in fact The Meldrums have caused upset and offence with racism and no proper sit down apology ever given, it’s very hypocritical.
I felt the same as you. I’ve never once thought about speaking to brands over anything she’s done. However she needs to downgrade and get a normal job. She doesn’t deserve to live the life she lives while behaving the way she does. I don’t really care about her shady links and all that jazz I just don’t watch her. But when people in her position are saying they are supporting black lives matter etc but sully it by being fake and being racist is too far for me. I’m happy to agree to disagree as I wouldn’t have contacted anyone before. But for me, this time, it’s went too far. Three racist incidents in a short space of time is unacceptable and if she was a teacher I would complain to her head teacher in the hope she would be sacked and not in that position of influence. I see this as no different. But that’s maybe just me x

• Heart
Reactions: 13

what’s the alternative sitting there and staying quiet now is not the time to be quiet . This isn’t a one off with her. The only thing that gets her to reflect is when you hit her purse

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry but Lee is on about ÂŁ60,000 a year. Those girls are in NO danger of not having food on the table. She is just greedy and said in her original Mrs meldrum website she wanted to be a millionaire . Her exact words on her page intro was "Becoming a millionaire would remove lifes little worries".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So many saying they feel sorry for Rebegger. That they think the girls are the ones to miss out as they have to provide for them.

Those girls want for nothing. The meldrums put themselves in that house. Everything they’ve done and finance needs is done and created by them. No one has done this to them.

I don’t feel one inch sorry for someone whose fucked up more times than I’ve had hot dinners.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
# mrs-meldrum 86 Fingers up, cos I don't give a duck, the tattlers suck, I not really sorry for all this muck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I asked this previously too as this poster has alluded to some wrong doings by Foodie Quine, but haven't seen any response yet 🤷‍♀️
Sorry have been offline.
I'll try to keep it short to not derail. She has actively influenced her several thousand followers against a couple of companies - insta story, removing them from lists that show Aberdeen food and drink vendors etc etc. When called up on the fact she was being unfair sharing a slanderous story that only showed one side (a side that has since been proven to be false!) she was beyond rude about it. A friend of mine - who is an outsider to all the people involved - was the one to message her and even forwarded on a statement from one of the companies (who doesnt even know who foodie quine is btw so they dont understand why she has something against them) but she said she wasnt interested. My friend bless her has anxiety (dont we all) and was a total foodie quine sheep and has been so upset ever since the conversation, 😅 she was just trying to do what's right 🤷‍♀️
Since then I have no trust in FQs recommendations.

However - she is an influencer who always tags AD or gifted properly etc etc - which I think is fab and she had the balls to call out Rebecca directly, so I commend her for that and wish others would do the same!!!

What I dont think Reb understands is that while shes not maliciously racist, she is privileged racist - but it's still racist at the end of the day and that's what she needs to address. Address the couple of mistakes she has made and say she realises what it all means now and shes educating herself etc etc. Then I might (...might) have some respect for her.

Reactions: 11
Racist, narcissist, only cares about money/their status, has blonde straw like hair, orange, not cut out for the job they’re in, has a sheep following, doesn’t think before they act.....sound familiar? 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
If you are genuinely outraged by her behaviour you should have our voice heard By Tropics - sadly I have seen how top sales people get away with murder in my industry. For top sales who brings in millions serious conduct issues were disregarded however racism is a totally different league no employer should ignore this.

Reactions: 8
If you are genuinely outraged by her behaviour you should have our voice heard By Tropics - sadly I have seen how top sales people get away with murder in my industry. For top sales who brings in millions serious conduct issues were disregarded however racism is a totally different league no employer should ignore this.
But they are not her employer, it’s a commercial relationship, RM is a self employed online sales person / director of her own company. She has an obligation as a director too to be ethical and educated. Tropics can only disassociate with her and stop her using their name.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but Lee is on about ÂŁ60,000 a year. Those girls are in NO danger of not having food on the table. She is just greedy and said in her original Mrs meldrum website she wanted to be a millionaire . Her exact words on her page intro was "Becoming a millionaire would remove lifes little worries".
Quite. Those girls have had every material advantage. Flo-belle is on the Olympic ski team FFS, that doesn't come cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I sometimes wonder if we should feel sorry for her.

She’s a 31 year old married mother of 3. She has a huge platform and makes money for doing very little, mostly selling her children to the highest bidder.
Lees wages gave them a lovely lifestyle in their cute little starter home, she just got greedy! They had years of paying for nothing - food, clothes, holidays, furniture, days out. It all came crashing down because she thinks she’s better than everyone else, above the rules of her ‘industry’ and can’t see beyond her own nose. It could’ve been salvaged at DLP or lift gate but she is entitled and is never in the wrong.

The only people to feel sorry for is her lovely children who are being brought up in the Truman show and will no doubt be feeling the stress of what’s going on today 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Mundy still has her blackout square up.
Mummy’s got a cheek having that up as well. I mean Rebecca clearly gets her racist ways from someone in the family. Speaking from experience racism is normally inbred. Also it wasn’t the first time Rebecca had been caught out making racist jokes let’s not forget the ghandi joke on twitter that she found hilarious and “harmless”. Imitating the Indian BT woman when Lee was sorting their broadband, making accents when they were going for a curry the list goes on. No matter how much they think that’s not racist it is blatant casual racism.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.