Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way Lee opened a bottle of Prosecco to drink by himself in the garden. We’ve already seen Reb with a massive glass of wine in front of her at Easter dinner. So why is she lying about being teetotal?
I’m guessing she got too drunk earlier in the year, acted the total boll*cks, made a show of herself, and then swore off drink - until the fear passed and she’s back on it now.

Reactions: 22
There’s no way Lee opened a bottle of Prosecco to drink by himself in the garden. We’ve already seen Reb with a massive glass of wine in front of her at Easter dinner. So why is she lying about being teetotal?
I’m guessing she got too drunk earlier in the year, acted the total boll*cks, made a show of herself, and then swore off drink - until the fear passed and she’s back on it now.
Maybe they are having friends round and that's who the children are waiting for on the front wall. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She acts like an absolute bellend whenever she’s had a shandy. Remember her utter shite patter when she was in Edinburgh with her mum & Sister? The nonsense when she was on her weekend away in Edinburgh with her friends (“ ohhhh look how EDGY i am?! Am I EDGY?! These sunglasses are just SO EDGY!”) the high pitched screatching and screaming with her mum when they had prosecco one afternoon? She’s obviously one of those people who can’t handle a drink and just acts like a twit whenever alcohol is involved.

why lie about being t-total? This woman lies about EVERYTHING. From the sublime to the ridiculous. It’s because she’s so unbelievably dull that she has to lie to try and make her boring life seem slightly less mundane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She acts like an absolute bellend whenever she’s had a shandy. Remember her utter shite patter when she was in Edinburgh with her mum & Sister? The nonsense when she was on her weekend away in Edinburgh with her friends (“ ohhhh look how EDGY i am?! Am I EDGY?! These sunglasses are just SO EDGY!”) the high pitched screatching and screaming with her mum when they had prosecco one afternoon? She’s obviously one of those people who can’t handle a drink and just acts like a twit whenever alcohol is involved.

why lie about being t-total? This woman lies about EVERYTHING. From the sublime to the ridiculous. It’s because she’s so unbelievably dull that she has to lie to try and make her boring life seem slightly less mundane.
I don’t get the constant fibs either - it’s like a compulsion. She may no longer drink but seriously, who does she think is bothered? I genuinely couldn’t care less whether someone drinks alcohol or not - I don’t think better or worse of them either way. And the couple of people I do know who are teetotal literally NEVER mention it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

That bloody screeching with a drink... 🙄

The prosecco with mummy episode if I remember coincided with messages to a tattler? She's a pain in the arse sober, imagine her with a few shandies? Insufferable. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And swinging seats. Don't forget the swing seat she put up ALL BY HERSELF! Won't someone just give the woman a medal!
Oh aye - the swing she “put up by herself” the other day (clearly had her parents there to help her!) and then the swing came down again so they could film macho man himself putting it up.....

absolute idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh aye - the swing she “put up by herself” the other day (clearly had her parents there to help her!) and then the swing came down again so they could film macho man himself putting it up.....

absolute idiots.
I think they’ve actually got two of those swing hammock things and they were putting the second one up the other day

I think they’ve actually got two of those swing hammock things and they were putting the second one up the other day
I've not been able to work this out, if they have two or just moved it from Rebecca's low hanging branch.

However that said it's good it's now being used as a way to see over the fence. At least they will be able to keep an eye on their children when they are playing out the front on their own.

Reactions: 2
I've not been able to work this out, if they have two or just moved it from Rebecca's low hanging branch.

However that said it's good it's now being used as a way to see over the fence. At least they will be able to keep an eye on their children when they are playing out the front on their own.
I’m sure the other day she was on one and someone else was on another further down the garden

Reactions: 1
The picture of Poppy standing on the tyre swing earlier ( which mysteriously seems to have now been deleted) , with no one beside her gives me the fear....she could so easily lose her grip and fall backwards from a height and seriously injure herself by the time anyone was able to get to her

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Please please don’t cut petted fur off? The state berty it in it would be much safer to use clippers. I’m a dog groomer and scissors cut skin much easier than clippers x
Oh I didn’t mean short, just a bit around his face etc 🙂poor little thing can’t see.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.