Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she actually having the kitchen done or just jabbing on about it as she has done for the past two years? Either do it or stop going on about it until you are in a position to have the work done.

She has bored us enough with plans for the kitchen.

Reactions: 15
Predictable Instagram kitchen! However that’s what she wants but is she actually having it. They’ve had no quotes etc!!
I reckon she asked herself that question as it was answered way to quick from the first first ask me a question story!!

Reactions: 9
Seems funny she said she fancied a prosecco and the other day the opened bottled was spotted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
‘Wealthy’duck off!!!! Who even says that when someone asks you that question!!!! You don’t even work!! Oh god she does my head in!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Says it all about her when the third thing on her ‘five year’ list is wealth. She’s so money-hungry that it’s actually grotesque 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She wants another dog in future lee said nooooo!! Next year she will have another puppy!! What Mrs m wants Mrs m gets!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Says it all about her when the third thing on her ‘five year’ list is wealth. She’s so money-hungry that it’s actually grotesque 🙈
Money is her GOD and she doesn’t care who she steps or 💩 on to achieve her goal, even using and abusing her own family.
My father had a saying that I always abide by...
“Be careful who you stand on, on your way up, as you will meet them on the way down“
Karma will catch up with her.

EDIT - the other thing that is very telling is wealthy comes above her children. I would have thought any mother would have included something personal about their kids and their future in the wish list.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I really hope her sheep who think that she genuinely cares about their skincare read her 'wealthy' comment and see that they are being played and parting with their money to lie her pockets.

Reactions: 12
Of all the people she’s missed during lockdown it’s ‘mums from playgroups’ everyone knows you hate playgroups beggy & thanks for confirming you’ve never stopped seeing your mum & dad you twit 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“I’m t total. Never drinking again it’s so liberating to come out and say it”

“I’m not saying I’ll never have a drink again”

🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of all the people she’s missed during lockdown it’s ‘mums from playgroups’ everyone knows you hate playgroups beggy & thanks for confirming you’ve never stopped seeing your mum & dad you twit 👍🏼
Lot of bollocks isn't it? No mention of family yet again, oh because you've seen them, that's why. Not even Granda mentioned. Oooh think they want to play with tattlers with their 'ask me a question' bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“I’m t total. Never drinking again it’s so liberating to come out and say it”

“I’m not saying I’ll never have a drink again”

🤷‍♀️
But if I do, next time I'm a drunk dick to my mates one of them is like to punch my lights out with the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lot of bollocks isn't it? No mention of family yet again, oh because you've seen them, that's why. Not even Granda mentioned. Oooh think they want to play with tattlers with their 'ask me a question' bollocks.
very, very strange answer that anyone I know of their first answer without having to think would be their mum

Reactions: 5
Do they intentionally make food look inedible/shite?
Gifted sirloin probably about £15 a steak and and that bleeping pleb is having it with frozen chips, what I assume is onion and mushrooms as they’ve been decimated into some sort of ragu slop and a kids portion of broccoli. duck me sideways they haven’t got a clue.
They are the most unsophisticated people! They make absolutely no effort with anything. Unreal!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.