Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€˜Startingā€™ to show signs of ageing!!! Haha you wish!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ for 31 year old sheā€™s aged so bad!! Bet she regrets all the days sunbathing with no spf!!!
21823F24-D7BE-4B45-A2C1-975D188A9CE5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Gordon Ramsayā€™s job is safe then .....

Seriously I feel for the bloke, thats bleeping embarrassing .....šŸ¤¢

Theyā€˜re making this way too easy for us šŸ˜‚šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼
Steak has not been seared off or rested correctly - blood should not be sitting on the top of the steak like that.
Makes you then question if there are also issues with the quality of the meat.....not rushing to order from that online butcher. Prefer to support my local butchers and farm shop, want them to still be here when this is all over.

Also canā€™t believe the comment from Leeā€™s mum re flights. Donā€™t know about anyone else but not going anywhere this year no matter how much I want to. We all want the R&R and the buzz that going away on holiday provides, but being here next year for my hubby, family and friends is far more important to me. The thought of being on a plane while this virus is still prevalentšŸ˜³, no thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nannymccinderlee in his belter boy jwills beauty of a pink sweatshirt... Trying to smile his bestest smile... Shame it's not reaching his eyes. The eyes reveal true emotions.. He ain't a truly happy belter boy with his babeliscious wifeyšŸ˜† karma beginning to belt pat????
I completely agree with this. Jumped right out as soon as I saw the pic.

Reactions: 8
Hi all, first time poster here, been a lurked for months though.
Used to follow her years ago because I lived in ABZ as well, then stopped (the yummy mummy content didn't appeal to me as a single, career woman).
Then had a look last year and was horrified at the nonsense content (I missed liftgate and still don't 100% know what happened) and found you guys! So glad I did! I thought I must be thinking too harshly and be the only one seeing through her bullshit. You've all been giving me the giggles and entertainment needed right now!

Anyway, thanks for being around, here is a question I've been wondering about for a while:
Does beggy have lip fillers? Her lips always looked so plump usually, but seem more deflated now?
Am I imagining this?
20200523_200441.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Steak has not been seared off or rested correctly - blood should not be sitting on the top of the steak like that.
Makes you then question if there are also issues with the quality of the meat.....not rushing to order from that online butcher. Prefer to support my local butchers and farm shop, want them to still be here when this is all over.

Also canā€™t believe the comment from Leeā€™s mum re flights. Donā€™t know about anyone else but not going anywhere this year no matter how much I want to. We all want the R&R and the buzz that going away on holiday provides, but being here next year for my hubby, family and friends is far more important to me. The thought of being on a plane while this virus is still prevalentšŸ˜³, no thanks.
Totally agree, that steak looks rank and I'd rather holiday in the UK than get on a plane for the foreseeable future. The tourism industry here will need all the help it can get in the next year or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They live like pigs...
She does. And lee tidied it all away like a good little man helper.

Used to follow her years ago because I lived in ABZ as well, then stopped (the yummy mummy content didn't appeal to me as a single, career woman).
Then had a look last year and was horrified at the nonsense content (I missed liftgate and still don't 100% know what happened) and found you guys! So glad I did! I thought I must be thinking too harshly and be the only one seeing through her bullshit. You've all been giving me the giggles and entertainment needed right now!

Anyway, thanks for being around, here is a question I've been wondering about for a while:
Does beggy have lip fillers? Her lips always looked so plump usually, but seem more deflated now?
Am I imagining this?View attachment 136611
Sheā€™s been asked about this before and always denied it. Says they look plump because she eats Doritos or some rubbish like that. I donā€™t know much about lip fillers but people have said that she often gets ā€˜spotsā€™ in the place

Sheā€™s been asked about this before and always denied it. Says they look plump because she eats Doritos or some rubbish like that. I donā€™t know much about lip fillers but people have said that she often gets ā€˜spotsā€™ in the place where lip fillers get injected and sheā€™s not had those since lockdown either šŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Beggys ring stack has been replaced by something she picked up on her walks with Bertie in the woods of horrors by the looks of it ....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
ā€œOh I forgot Iā€™m not wearing trousersā€ no you didnā€™t. Thatā€™s so embarrassing for your children, their mother parading around Instagram in her underwear trying to be all girly and silly, gross! If you had any sense and were an actual ā€˜business womanā€™ you would have deleted and put trousers on. Cringing SO hard for her! Imagine lees mates from the rig watching that. Also screams of a desperate woman, scraping the barrel for engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Welcome šŸ™‚

She has repeatedly denied ever having lip filler, she has always maintained that she has naturally pouty lips and that spicy foods make them swell..... šŸ‘

I think sheā€™s full of tit personally and I 100% think sheā€™s been having filler on the regular for the last few years.

Reactions: 12

Perhaps you'd know better than us? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another fine example of proofreading! :rolleyes: It takes two minutes to read it back again before posting! It's called 'giving a tit'.
Mask mapping. What the actual fuckety duck is wrong with people. Itā€™s called ā€œbull
Shitting to sell more productā€ much like jewellery ā€œlayeringā€

No she eats salt & vinegar crisps . Itā€™s a real threat to the injectables industry tbh

Oh and spots on your chin & mouth area are generally hormonal but donā€™t listen to medics or dermatologists, listen to an Avon lady

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well here I am again after a few weeks... and a few Proseccos. FML, she really is a dick isnā€™t she?! So she applied a toner... šŸ¤” . Im a hairdresser Beggy. That will wash out the next time you think about actually having a shower and washing it. It WILL NOT get rid of the ā€œblackā€ line. Itā€™ll look exactly the same the next time itā€™s shampooed out hun.
And whilst Iā€™m here having a rant. Iā€™m SICK of these ā€œboss-babesā€ bigging themselves up like they are something/ someone important. You ainā€™t an ā€œambassadorā€ babes, you are a bleeping glorified SALES REP!
Love to all you Tattle bitchez xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Mask mapping. What the actual fuckety duck is wrong with people. Itā€™s called ā€œbull
Shitting to sell more productā€ much like jewellery ā€œlayeringā€

No she eats salt & vinegar crisps . Itā€™s a real threat to the injectables industry tbh

Oh and spots on your chin & mouth area are generally hormonal but donā€™t listen to medics or dermatologists, listen to an Avon lady

Iā€™ve been told (and get them myself) that thatā€™s also an area that can be linked to too much alcohol ... but that canā€™t be - cause she doesnā€™t drink anymore šŸ¤«

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.