Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go! Can she please wait until this evening to put up her kindly gifted items, so at least I can watch with snacks and a wine. I’ve got home schooling to do today after all...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please please let this ad get pulled and I really hope she has a big foot stampy strop and blames the Tattle trolls cos I will laugh my socks off!
If it wasn’t for the fact that the girls will be affected I’d also laugh if Bollockless wonder got made redundant cos it would serve them right.
But somehow people like Grabby often come up smelling of roses despite all their crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so silly. Many of us have screenshots of her and her daughters wearing the clothing for the past week or so, which were not labelled.

And babe, those tie dye items aren’t meant to be styled together, because you know, less is more.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Must have money to burn though. She's ordered another make up palette, one for day time look and one for night time look. One palette costs £68...I can't even afford one, never mind having two.
A night look?! Is she slapping it on to get up with poppy?! 😂 even not in lockdown she doesn't go anywhere! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol what a constrast of lighting/ interiors and creativity/ taste on an Insta page.

Reb does love leggings they not only just for lockdown.
She likes gym shark sweaty betty and cheap eBay ones.
Someone ask which brand are her fave
Elemis or tropics
Sb or ebay
Primark or the white stuff.
Matalan v Boden

Least no camel toe.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oooh a middle aged woman, living her manifested dream, advertising SB as house wear as she can't go to a gym and would NEVER do a home workout. Spot on marketing, absolutely rocking it. F**Ks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also is it a bit weird that all the other influencers got the new tropical pattern when she got tie dye? Odd

Reactions: 8
Quick look on SW website and its hard to tell cos Beggy’s crap lighting/no effort put into it post, but think the leggings she is wearing are £75!!!
She promotes her acct as relatable mum (yeah ok stop laughing!!) but most mums, esp right now probably wopuldn’t spend £75 on leggings!!

I mean Rebby love, you do know there’s a pandemic going on yeah? Loads of workers furloughed?
I got made redundant And I’m sure I’m not alone.
But yeah advertising £75 leggings makes perfect sense in this current climate.

Reactions: 24
Why is she buying an “evening” eyeshadow pallet?! She never goes out anywhere! Unless it’s with lee & her bloody parents for a fish & chip supper! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Or third wheeling with Rami over a curry?
“letss get thisss partyyyy started!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quick look on SW website and its hard to tell cos Beggy’s crap lighting/no effort put into it post, but think the leggings she is wearing are £75!!!
She promotes her acct as relatable mum (yeah ok stop laughing!!) but most mums, esp right now probably wopuldn’t spend £75 on leggings!!

I mean Rebby love, you do know there’s a pandemic going on yeah? Loads of workers furloughed?
Exactly what I said earlier in the week. I am currently on the phone to my accountant trying to work out if as a self employed worker I can get any help for the next few months.

We are lucky and OK atm but who knows how long this is going on...I can't and won't justify spending that amount of money on leggings and I am a runner too...3 - 4 times a week so I am the target mum.

Reactions: 12
Why is she buying an “evening” eyeshadow pallet?! She never goes out anywhere! Unless it’s with lee & her bloody parents for a fish & chip supper! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She isnt. She is saying she is to get others to think they should as well, or she is buying it at ambassador discount to hit her targets and make her commision.

Reactions: 10
Enjoy your free SB items Reb, I’m happily wearing ones I’ve paid for, but then I’ve done my home workouts for today too.
She wouldn’t buy them herself.

I’m trying to work out how I now feel about being an SB customer going forward.
They are doing a 25% discount for NHS staff but gifting so much to influencers, so I’m conflicted 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18

14 quid off using her oh so generous code
Paid partnership means shed paid
Also someone estimated she's 500 quid worth of freebies.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Enjoy your free SB items Reb, I’m happily wearing ones I’ve paid for, but then I’ve done my home workouts for today too.
She wouldn’t buy them herself.

I’m trying to work out how I now feel about being an SB customer going forward.
They are doing a 25% discount for NHS staff but gifting so much to influencers, so I’m conflicted 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was too but they have all the info on her and yet wouldn’t give me a straight answer. It’s fake sisterhood, fake empowerment and the fact they used less than 10% WOC in their latest “mama” campaign says it all really. Faux feminism.

Their 25% for NHS workers is only 5% more than what influencers are offering - it’s tokenism at its best!

Plus seeing those clothes on Rebecca made me realise that they actually look a bit tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Also is it a bit weird that all the other influencers got the new tropical pattern when she got tie dye? Odd
She also has the tropical ones as well as the kids.

Then she has the tropical ones 60
The vest is 40
The other vest 50
3 x childrens leggings
Hoodie at 120
Soooo relatable

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She also has the tropical ones as well as the kids.

Then she has the tropical ones 60
The vest is 40
The other vest 50
3 x childrens leggings
Hoodie at 120
Soooo relatable
Yet regularly links to her Chinese bargains! That’s quite an up sell for her sheep isn’t it?

Reactions: 11
Now if you were being paid to advertise a gym brand and proclaimed to be a "gym bunny" would you not film yourself doing a workout in them?? How do they compare with the Ebay cheapies? How do they compare with gym shark? What a waste of an opportunity to actually look at the brand and make a decent ad.

Reactions: 14
It is in such bad taste the SB have given hundreds of pounds worth of free clothes to an over priveliged women, sitting in a half a million pound house who has never worked a day in her life.

I mean with everything that's going on....it's just disgusting and we should ALL complain until brands listen!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.