Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure I had the most likes for my title. It’s ok. I will do a face to celebrate good times and forget about it. . Beggy... I’ll remind you of it here in case you forgot;

Mrs Meldrum #84 Sweaty Beggy can wave good bye to Sweaty Betty. 👋 (And Elemis, and readly and next and Boden and joules and fat face and Nielson and Bobbi brown and headspace and st tropez and Clark’s and geox and white stuff and jo jo and the list goes on and on)

Reactions: 14
Did I miss the SB #ad?! I don’t remember seeing her in them? That’s all I buy! Do I have to move brands now!!
It's been confirmed sweaty betty are in a paid partnership with her . We have seen her and the children wearing sweaty betty by stil waiting for the ad yet this morning she was linking her cheap ebay ones

Reactions: 7
Well, I hate to flood a post with images, but anyone else notice this?

Like a blue light/reflection moving erratically about the kitchen in the last insta video?

Don't get me wrong, I sit on the fence with ghosty/spirit stuff (have to keep an open mind in this world lol) BUT given it's a murder house n all.... 🤔

I'd honestly be a bit freaked if i filmed the clock and saw a random reflection/light thing moving in no way that mirrors my own movements with phone/anything to cause a reflection.

It's the way it moves back and to the side as well.... hmmmmm

Well, if I were there, I'd be doing a runner given what happened the other side of that wall! 👻

11.png

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well, I hate to flood a post with images, but anyone else notice this?

Like a blue light/reflection moving erratically about the kitchen in the last insta video?

Don't get me wrong, I sit on the fence with ghosty/spirit stuff (have to keep an open mind in this world lol) BUT given it's a murder house n all.... 🤔

I'd honestly be a bit freaked if i filmed the clock and saw a random reflection/light thing moving in no way that mirrors my own movements with phone/anything to cause a reflection.

It's the way it moves back and to the side as well.... hmmmmm

Well, if I were there, I'd be doing a runner given what happened the other side of that wall! 👻

View attachment 126021

The only spirit present in that house is gin....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So irresponsible she says.... staying up late is the quite possibly the least irresponsible thing she does! And obvs this post is for our benefit to prove she’s edgy enough to stay up past 8.15pm

• Haha
Reactions: 17
92CB0078-DE00-41C0-8A9E-8F5176B6BA92.png

Bye bye ad!!!

I feel sorry for these small companies. Being lumped with this tit show of an influencer

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I just want to know does it mean she won't get psid for it or it paid before?? Don't know now it works with these influencers. Keeping my fingers crossed its no pay as she would have mentally spent it already .

Aina did you get this reply at 11 am Friday or Thursdsy?? Wondering if grubby knows yet as today was bank not and whaler might not have been open. Well done by the way and huge thanks for doing it👏👏👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Would that clear all your saved passwords and things like Apple Pay too?
A message pops up before you delete saying clearing will remove history, cookies and other browsing data. I use it regularly and passwords are not affected. Sorry I don’t use Apple Pay so not sure about that x

Reactions: 1

Just blocked this account just in case

Be careful bastards they stop at nothing to protect their empire
Doxxing/ breaking data protection, threatening and creepy messages. Stalking spouses and kids.
They already blocked people who commented or liked negative public posts on brand pages .

BE careful guys. If they have an app to track unfollowers for such a small fee you can track who is blocking you. If you’re all saying you’re blocking it on here it’ll be so easy for them to match your tattle to your Instagram. It could be a clever ploy by them.

Reactions: 5
He’s changed the name. It’s now Flying0High. See photos of her parents old house. File too large to share
Just had a look ..one picture of their house I think .with the caption looks at the grounds’ I’m sorry but it’s a garden?! When you say grounds it’s to mean like a huge sprawling country manor garden ...what a pretentious knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Got the same response from click view. Makes me want to start trying their resources.
I did think they looked quite good.
I just don't get why brands don't vet and research potential influencers .
All they have to do is Google.
Also look social blade poor engagement.
I guess whalar load tit got her this gig.
Wonder what will happen to sweaty betty.
I assume even if ad pulled they contractually obliged to pay her plus they gifted her £500 worth clothes so she's happy.
Baffles me she put s and f in size 3 leggings.
I wouldn't be happy if I was sb seeing her link cheap eBay leggings..
The amount sb could Loose it's really poor business decision.

What I did wonder if Lee has his own ads even his own press trip to Ibiza.
His does he land that work.
Is he a secret whalar star too?

Also the latest antics are not private messages he's commenting on ladies Instagram grids saying looks good from Lee.
It's so brazen and passive aggressive.
Put into context these people biblically complained to brands on brand pages and possibly blocked his other account.
It was designed to intimidate.

BE careful guys. If they have an app to track unfollowers for such a small fee you can track who is blocking you. If you’re all saying you’re blocking it on here it’ll be so easy for them to match your tattle to your Instagram. It could be a clever ploy by them.
How do they have the time and money to pay for this as well as followers.
It doesn't help them one little bit.
Google paying him promote sensible safe internet.
What a role model date a 15
year old, show the kids sleeping , swim suits a provocative outfits.
Commenting on other female infleuncers pages what a creep.
They both lying nasty vicious trolls who think nothing of being racist, doxxing and breaching data protection.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ve just woken up to the same message from click view education. So Beggy is gunna be woken after her wild, late night to a message to pull another ad and have to “solo” parent 3 inconveniences today. Happy Saturday 😬

Does anyone know if she will still be paid?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.