Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I couldnt see Lee s new instagram.. When I Googled his instagram a number of other sites showed with his current instagram posts and weird pop up boxes from " sexy babes" with photos inviting including conversation etc😫😷 I closed very sharp but wrote down the link for evidence here!! There must she a reason these women's sexy invite boxes pop up on his page on this site... Pat... Might be time to get in your hole before the copter arrives!!!... Greedy grubby wifey reads here AVIDLY😂
This is the one...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well our belter boys prob been looking online for distraction from this. I had read about job insecurity \ tit state of offshore oil at the moment but this makes very interesting reading.. At the bottom it refers to at risk recently 're employed rig workers... E.g. Inchmarlos own albino legged ginger performing househub monkey. So manky moaning mummy of marlo is prob well missed off and crapping her skanky stinky whateveeeerrr... Gym leggings. I said a while back... karma may come... Just 😟😥 for the girls if he loses his job in the current climate... Can you imagine him working like us normal people is asda... Mummy cannons face!! Knowing what snobs the cannons are...

Reactions: 7
I bet he deliberately put that up for Beggy to see to make her jealous. Notice how shes watching what she wants to watch on the telly the night before Lee goes away. Shes honestly one of the most selfish people I've ever come across I think.

Reactions: 10
Back with the blue suit of dreams i see on her stories - there is noway she can advertise those Sweaty Betty leggings as everyone knows she will only pay for the cheaply made Ebay ones. There would be a massive uproar surely

Reactions: 8
Oh great, that turquoise leeeeisure suit is back in stock! I’ve always wanted to dress up like a Super Tampax.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh great, that turquoise leeeeisure suit is back in stock! I’ve always wanted to dress up like a Super Tampax.

How can she be advertising that and the eBay ones and yet the sweaty Betty never made it on her grid? Why would SB even choose her. 🙄

Reactions: 9
How can she be advertising that and the eBay ones and yet the sweaty Betty never made it on her grid? Why would SB even choose her. 🙄
I wondered if she got them from John Lewis as they have just started stocking SB and have been advertising that hard recently.
SB have a team of fitness influencers they work with like Carly Rowena and Nikki Gundy so I have no idea why they would even consider cut price half arsed Mrs M?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wondered if she got them from John Lewis as they have just started stocking SB and have been advertising that hard recently.
SB have a team of fitness influencers they work with like Carly Rowena and Nikki Gundy so I have no idea why they would even consider cut price half arsed Mrs M?!
Probs bought them herself to look like she’s still being picked

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I couldnt see Lee s new instagram.. When I Googled his instagram a number of other sites showed with his current instagram posts and weird pop up boxes from " sexy babes" with photos inviting including conversation etc😫😷 I closed very sharp but wrote down the link for evidence here!! There must she a reason these women's sexy invite boxes pop up on his page on this site... Pat... Might be time to get in your hole before the copter arrives!!!... Greedy grubby wifey reads here AVIDLY😂
This is the one...
In Pats defence that site is rubbish, I looked and then put in my own username and the same slew of ladies came up and I know I have not been salivating over scantily clad world babes 😂

Reactions: 1
Forgot how rank those blinds are in the "family room". Spends literally hundreds of pounds on skincare and make up but cant afford new blinds 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mind body hole she has reposted a sweaty betty post about leggings being the forecast for every day ooooo maybe today is the day .... this is the warm up

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Popping off and on at the moment but saw the possible bikes (gift) and now sweaty betty. Wondering if Whalar have negotiated her using them in day to day life without a hashtag, but confirmed they will reply to enquiries/dms confirming where the gifts are from???? Just a thought.

Reactions: 4
Popping off and on at the moment but saw the possible bikes (gift) and now sweaty betty. Wondering if Whalar have negotiated her using them in day to day life without a hashtag, but confirmed they will reply to enquiries/dms confirming where the gifts are from???? Just a thought.
Maybe, but seems unlikely when they can gift it to some other instacunt and get it promoted properly

Reactions: 12
Isn’t that still not adhering to the ASA rules?

Reactions: 13
Wouldnt put it past her to allude to sweaty betty to get people/tattlers talking, but actually have purchased them so she can have the upper hand and say she isnt advertising them. Too petty?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.