Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can still watch pat the prats Insta stories on stories.ig website ( refuse to follow either of the Muppets ) but I can't find his main Instagram anywhere via Google only his old one which says link is either broken or page has been removed?? Has it gone private or obscure nsme?? What's he trying to escape!!😂 Or is he stuck in his hole with his stinky blue cheese??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can still watch pat the prats Insta stories on stories.ig website ( refuse to follow either of the Muppets ) but I can't find his main Instagram anywhere via Google only his old one which says link is either broken or page has been removed?? Has it gone private or obscure nsme?? What's he trying to escape!!😂 Or is he stuck in his hole with his stinky blue cheese??
It's now changes to Lee_Meldrum

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Rebecca understand her selling tropics pages. Not every bleeping picture has to her mug in it. She’s meant to be promoting the skincare not herself. Why isn’t she taking pics of just the product!! She honestly has no clue. All she talks about is her skincare regime. No one bleeping gives a tit, how many times do we have to know what she uses. It’s the same repetitive tit each day!!! Useless salesperson!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t think Rebecca understand her selling tropics pages. Not every bleeping picture has to her mug in it. She’s meant to be promoting the skincare not herself. Why isn’t she taking pics of just the product!! She honestly has no clue. All she talks about is her skincare regime. No one bleeping gives a tit, how many times do we have to know what she uses. It’s the same repetitive tit each day!!! Useless salesperson!!
All of her face she must love looking at that Instagram eye F**king herself 😂😂
Love to see how long this will last lots of orders now but it won’t last long I’m sure!!!
Or intill she gets sent some Elemis stuff for free again!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks Fireflies but have tried Lee_Meldrum on google and still only finds his old Instagram page which says is broken or removed so stumped!

Reactions: 2
I'm no expert on skin care I'm 40 this year and really want to raise my game..
I still look more youthful than reb I'm quite fair so in careful in sun as I burn.
But surely being a a beauty expert you need to demonstrate how different skin types need a different products and routine.
If she's only using her own skin/routine as example.
Also she mentions tropics makeup.
I would hope with the founder being Asian that the range is also caters for bame women, age groups and lots different skin tones and types not just her ronseal leather skin.
Do tropics do a good intensive hair masque to repair her fried nest.

This crisis has made me think I do want to spend a bit on me and not neglect myself .
I am going to invest in some new makeup and skin care as God knows when can return to the salon.
But I won't be supporting tropics it's not the company for me with charleton sales people/ infleuncers who clearly only got into it to make a quick buck.

I'm sure she will get bored soon.

Reactions: 7
Has she delivered the gift leggings yet? Anna Mathur has delivered hers and bowel babe has a partnership with them since start of the year. Thing is Ann works our everyday at home (pretty much) and bowel babe is out running and wa training for the marathon. They also seem like they would spend their own money on sweaty Betty products not like our beggy with her nasty eBay knock offs. Am currently wearing my sweaty bettys leggings that I paid for with my own hard earned cash. Love the brand but am so annoyed they gifted them to beggy.

Reactions: 6
Those sweaty Betty kids leggings only go up to age 3-4? So how did S and F get them?
One of the other influencers who had been gifted the same leggings and done it properly by declaring them .. her kid is 8 ( maybe9) and wearing size 3-4 😐😯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the other influencers who had been gifted the same leggings and done it properly by declaring them .. her kid is 8 ( maybe9) and wearing size 3-4 😐😯
Goodness, they must be stretched out.
They are listed as Baby leggings too.
Influencers will accept any gift and cram their too old kids into them for a photo.
I remember S getting a ski suit that was half way up her legs too.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She claims in the latest Vlog that Tropics is “the best thing I’ve ever done in my whole life”.

Never mind your three kids, then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Goodness, they must be stretched out.
They are listed as Baby leggings too.
Influencers will accept any gift and cram their too old kids into them for a photo.
I remember S getting a ski suit that was half way up her legs too.
No wonder the looked short on s

Reactions: 6
She claims in the latest Vlog that Tropics is “the best thing I’ve ever done in my whole life”.

Never mind your three kids, then.

She’s just a clown.
It’s hilarious watching her desperately flailing around trying to cling on to this bullshit existence.
She’s just making such a fool out of herself but then, what’s new?!

Reactions: 16
And of course rather than pay it forward and offer them to someone who could make use of them she’d rather have her kid wear them up to her knees. She’s a complete basket case honestly.

Reactions: 20
She mean as well put in the caption of her photos and this is for the tattle bastards who say I dont buy the lounge wear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but her insta post!!!! Why couldn’t she just write wear the outfits from in the post!! Oh no to see that you have to look on my stories and it’s an aff swipe up!! What the point in joining in a what I wore Monday and not writing where the clothes are from!! She makes my bloody boil!!!! She that desperate for money!! I don’t wanna buy your outfit any way but I feel for all the sheep who fall for your sneaky ways!!

Reactions: 8
Arghhh, I cannot believe it, she had a shower😲😲 as for Lee behind her in his RED PANTS and pasty white body, no just no, my eyes will never recover.
I think that appearance was too much of a co-incidence. Kerry Whelpdale’s husband made an unexpected entrance in one of her videos then only last week on Trinny’s video Charles Saatchi appeared naked !

Reactions: 10
“Working from home”

Hahahahaha!!!!!

God she really is a delusional bint isn’t she?!

Rebecca- heads up, slathering some over priced soap on your spotty face and filming it is NOT WORK. Grow up!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.