Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Beggy 👋🏻 thanks for the photo of your massive diamond rings on your teeny tiny boney finger, just to remind us bastards that you and Pat are still as strong as ever 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No offence but I find it very very very odd that she’s been with lee since she was only just 15 years old.... she’s got absolutely no idea about relationships or life at all - she’s never lived on her own, never worked a day in her life, never actually matured and grown into an independent adult. That’s why she’s so bleeping useless - she’s got zero life experience. She’s just been stunted at the age of 15.

I honest to god just pity her. What a boring existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
No offence but I find it very very very odd that she’s been with lee since she was only just 15 years old.... she’s got absolutely no idea about relationships or life at all - she’s never lived on her own, never worked a day in her life, never actually matured and grown into an independent adult. That’s why she’s so bleeping useless - she’s got zero life experience. She’s just been stunted at the age of 15.

This is such a valid point.I mentioned earlier in one of these threads that she acts like she has arrested development

Reactions: 18
Did she live at home when she went to uni for her useless degree? I can’t remember where she went but seem to think it was local?
Poor Bertie- he looks so scruffy and he’s probably really confused because he has no rules. Bit like Beggy with the kids really - no consistency cos it’s too much like hard work.
I bet the girls do no school work this week. Especially once Lee goes back to work. My son
( admittedly Yr 8 so older) has ‘virtual’ lessons everyday-a full timetable as usual and has to log in for each lesson and his teachers are there via webcam. Even my Reception age grandson has tasks his teacher sets. So I can’t imagine S& F’s school haven’t set a bit of work for them. But of course Beggy knows best🙄🙄

Reactions: 8

I was literally just thinking this earlier. I know it works for some but there’s no way on earth that I’d want to have ended up with my first boyfriend. I was just a little girl really at 15 and he would be a completely inappropriate choice for the woman that I am now. I know some may disagree and I don’t mean to offend any Tattlers, but it just wouldn’t be what I wanted for me (or for my daughters). I can imagine her mother perhaps felt the same about Lee?

Reactions: 16
She used to be so strict with routine as well. It all seems to have gone tits up when poppy arrived and lee stayed at home. Now he is back to work she cant seem to get back to a routine. Lee seems to sort everything when he is home as opposed to just slotting in around her established rhythm if you see what i mean. Mrs m should be used as an example of how social media can chew you up and spit you out. She is completely lost. Still a twit mind😜

Reactions: 16
I've taken all the footage of Bertie biting Poppy, showing the Meldrums willingly allowing it to happen and reported it to their local Dog Warden. I couldn't care less if I'm criticised on Tattle for doing so, I couldn't watch that poor child be put at risk of being seriously injured (or worse) because parents are too lazy and self absorbed to supervise and train. Everyone has a duty of care to report welfare concerns and there is no doubt in my mind those children are being put at risk by Lee and Rebecca allowing the dog to bite. A friend of the family lost her grandchild when a much loved family pet mauled them. It's no joking business, it's not about trolling or jealousy, it's about a parent and pet owner reporting harmful behaviour.

Berate me all you like but at least if god forbid a Meldrum child was seriously injured after I'd witnessed it and criticised it, I wouldn't feel guilty that I'd sat back and done nothing to prevent it as a concerned onlooker.
Good for you
How can anyone put there child in danger to try and get one up over a gossip forum
I’m going to complain too that poor poor girl

Reactions: 13
I've taken all the footage of Bertie biting Poppy, showing the Meldrums willingly allowing it to happen and reported it to their local Dog Warden. I couldn't care less if I'm criticised on Tattle for doing so, I couldn't watch that poor child be put at risk of being seriously injured (or worse) because parents are too lazy and self absorbed to supervise and train. Everyone has a duty of care to report welfare concerns and there is no doubt in my mind those children are being put at risk by Lee and Rebecca allowing the dog to bite. A friend of the family lost her grandchild when a much loved family pet mauled them. It's no joking business, it's not about trolling or jealousy, it's about a parent and pet owner reporting harmful behaviour.

Berate me all you like but at least if god forbid a Meldrum child was seriously injured after I'd witnessed it and criticised it, I wouldn't feel guilty that I'd sat back and done nothing to prevent it as a concerned onlooker.

It’s nipping not biting. He’s at the age where puppies do this. They should be redirecting him with chews and toys. They shouldn’t have sat the dog at the end of the slide. Put his bed out the way so he can chill in the shade of the garden. It’s not “aggressive biting”. It is however Lee and Rebecca’s responsibility to stop him nipping Poppy. There are so many great ideas out there. One way we stopped our puppy was to hand feed, when he bit too hard we said ouch! This was recommended by a reputable dog trainer. Either way they are just too lazy.

Reactions: 2
Fireplace is minging. They don’t even sweep up the ash, never mind give it a wash. They’re so dirty! I bet they haven’t paid for a chimney sweep either.
That's grim, it's been warm lately too, that must have been there ages!

Reactions: 7

I won’t take offence, but I was almost 16 and my husband 19 when we met and I hadn’t had another relationship, married at 21, I’ve never lived on my own (we’ll only when I was left for another woman for a few months) though I always worked after having 3 kids. Been together 29 yrs, and married 23. Not all happy I may add both had a fling in marriage, life’s what you make it anyway.

Reactions: 6
The strict home schooling routine will be back in place as soon as Pat has gone, she just hasn’t bothered because she is happy to leave him to entertain everyone, that routine wasn’t for the girls but for her. Unfortunately when you have cracks in your life and are not honest about them, it shines on through, which is exactly the case with Rebecca, something is far from right. Also just watched tonight’s vlog, the look of distain from S as Reb spoke to the camera on the bike right

Reactions: 15
Can’t take my eyes off her wrinkly décolletage in the new YT video. The woman just turned 31 for gods sake, why she’s looking 60+ around her neck??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I won’t take offence, but I was almost 16 and my husband 19 when we met and I hadn’t had another relationship, married at 21, I’ve never lived on my own (we’ll only when I was left for another woman for a few months) though I always worked after having 3 kids. Been together 29 yrs, and married 23. Not all happy I may add both had a fling in marriage, life’s what you make it anyway.
Yeah I know a few couples who have been together since school and they have all had their fair share of affairs and drama.

I’m just speaking about the Meldrums - Rebecca has just never lived. She’s just so insular and hasn’t really done anything with her life at all - as an adult, as a person in her own right. It’s no wonder she’s so one dimensional and has no idea how the world works really.

Reactions: 13
Im still recoiling from the towel wrapped treat of Lee who then reappeared in his briefs, nae need 🤢 and she is so rough with her skin when applying products. Also thought for the evening, I did wonder when she showered as you always see her stumble out of bed and just do her face in most vlogs but also doesn’t appear to have a shower before bed. So the fact that we saw her fresh out of the shower makes me think it’s not a regular occurrence. I understand she maybe doesn’t have time in the morning but do you pits and bits at some point!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Neither of them keeping an eye on the kids, particularly the 2-year old while they shower and dress then. She said again about dragging the skincare out to avoid the kids! What! The oldest ones face speaks a thousand words doesn't it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She wouldnt dream of drinking chemicals and is so concious of what she eats...say what now??!! From the lady who thinks 2 slices of cheap white toast and butter is all she needs to eat?? Also, if she is so concious about "chemicals" maybe have a look at what she is feeding her kids, they dont exactly have a great diet (better when their dad is home i suppose).

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.