Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Pops having a wee siesta” mentioned in Lee’s stories. The restless legs return. Hmmmmm

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That vid of Poppy on the slide and Buuurtay jumping up at her made me wince. Uncomfortable watching. And that car in the Ebay post, assuming it's his? Things must be bad if they are staying to sell stuff.

I actually think Beggy would love to split up from him, she'd get soooooo much more time on her own

Reactions: 7
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP THAT DOG FROM BITING YOUR CHILDREN!!

This will end so badly.. so very badly and it’s those duck wits of parents that are too blame.
poppy will either get seriously hurt or another child and that dog could be put down for it. bleeping disgraceful.

if my dog even looked at my kids in the wrong way I would DO SOMETHING. Not just say his bleeping name

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The cynic in me wonders if they are purposely leaving up clips of the dog nipping Poppy now and then so they have an excuse to ditch him in the not too distant future.

Reactions: 27
Ive just had a mooch on Sweaty Betty (kids are up early!) like a few pairs on their but at £95 I won't be buying them...Thats a weeks food shop and I couldn't live with myself if I had spent that then we needed it for food. Who knows how long the current situation will last.

Could today be #ad day? ;)
Every single piece of active wear I own is from Sweaty Betty as to me thw quality and fit is worth every penny and I literally live in it everyday, however at the moment I'm not even looking at the site at the new stuff. Has anyone asked her if they were gifted ?

Reactions: 6
Is that daddy cannons car as they only had s max.

Poor poppy I worry so much she might get hurt.

Reactions: 5
He could try to do the shampoo bottle challenge with his semi. I’m sure she’s got some hotel products left over from lift gate.

And finally that bloody mutant dog nips at Poppy at least 5 times when she’s on the slippery dip. What the duck are they waiting for? A lifelong facial injury/scar or what?

Is the Sam Smith song accompanying Poppy in a swing story a coded message?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Jesus! He nipped at her 4 times and he just says Bertie boy like hes just saying his name, not commanding at all, just a comment. My daughter was bitten on the face by a family dog (my in laws) he had her pinned to the floor and was biting her face. She is very lucky not to have any scars from it, seeing him like that with poppy makes me feel sick. My girl did nothing to wind up the dog, he just turned on her, there were 3 adults present and none of us realised/were quick enough to react till she was already on the floor. I really do hope nothing happens to poppy, I dare say she'd get the blame for it!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I've taken all the footage of Bertie biting Poppy, showing the Meldrums willingly allowing it to happen and reported it to their local Dog Warden. I couldn't care less if I'm criticised on Tattle for doing so, I couldn't watch that poor child be put at risk of being seriously injured (or worse) because parents are too lazy and self absorbed to supervise and train. Everyone has a duty of care to report welfare concerns and there is no doubt in my mind those children are being put at risk by Lee and Rebecca allowing the dog to bite. A friend of the family lost her grandchild when a much loved family pet mauled them. It's no joking business, it's not about trolling or jealousy, it's about a parent and pet owner reporting harmful behaviour.

Berate me all you like but at least if god forbid a Meldrum child was seriously injured after I'd witnessed it and criticised it, I wouldn't feel guilty that I'd sat back and done nothing to prevent it as a concerned onlooker.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I've taken all the footage of Bertie biting Poppy, showing the Meldrums willingly allowing it to happen and reported it to their local Dog Warden. I couldn't care less if I'm criticised on Tattle for doing so, I couldn't watch that poor child be put at risk of being seriously injured (or worse) because parents are too lazy and self absorbed to supervise and train. Everyone has a duty of care to report welfare concerns and there is no doubt in my mind those children are being put at risk by Lee and Rebecca allowing the dog to bite. A friend of the family lost her grandchild when a much loved family pet mauled them. It's no joking business, it's not about trolling or jealousy, it's about a parent and pet owner reporting harmful behaviour.

Berate me all you like but at least if god forbid a Meldrum child was seriously injured after I'd witnessed it and criticised it, I wouldn't feel guilty that I'd sat back and done nothing to prevent it as a concerned onlooker.

I can also do this, maybe someone will sort it out.

Reactions: 15
She's also a bit old to still be in a cot but no doubt she won't get a bed until its gifted or Safiah leaves home.

As for the horse and Poppy.. I've always felt earlier when Buuuuuurtay was small and not the mutant horse they let Poppy be far too rough with him. Not once did they ever tell her to stop when she was sitting on him or pulling his tail etc. This isn't her fault at all, obviously!, but they sat there and watched her be rough with him in a way I would never allow my children to do to our dog. Now the dog is bigger he is rough with her back and again they do nothing. You reap what you sow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
“Pops having a wee siesta” mentioned in Lee’s stories. The restless legs return. Hmmmmm
Exactly!!! No mention ( and we know she would have, no matter what she said) of it and as soon as Pats off shore and lazy arse is on her own on lock down, Poppy is put back down for naps!!! And the restless legs are back!!!!! NOOOO!!! She just isn’t tired!!!

Buurtaaay is a puppy, he is nipping and needs firm and consistent instructions not to!! They should never have got a puppy when P is still little, we all know Edgy is not able to cope with anything!! It’s unfair on the dog and it’s really unfair on Poppy, she is so sweet and if he bites her ( I genuinely don’t believe he is aggressive) it will mean she’s scarred and he will probably be put down!! I’m so angry at them, look after you child and train your dog!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Exactly!!! No mention ( and we know she would have, no matter what she said) of it and as soon as Pats off shore and lazy arse is on her own on lock down, Poppy is put back down for naps!!! And the restless legs are back!!!!! NOOOO!!! She just isn’t tired!!!

Buurtaaay is a puppy, he is nipping and needs firm and consistent instructions not to!! They should never have got a puppy when P is still little, we all know Edgy is not able to cope with anything!! It’s unfair on the dog and it’s really unfair on Poppy, she is so sweet and if he bites her ( I genuinely don’t believe he is aggressive) it will mean she’s scarred and he will probably be put down!! I’m so angry at them, look after you child and train your dog!!

This is exactly why I've reported. If someone official (i.e not a Tattle troll) gives them the warning and guidance they need with a puppy and a child it may stop an innocent child being injured and an innocent dog being put down.
No such thing as bad dogs only bad owners...that's exactly are when they fail to supervise and train, both child and dog!

Reactions: 14
Good for you @EdgyLegend youre not doing it out of spite or malice, it’s quite clear there is a risk something seriously dangerous could happen. Pat should have been checking that dog immediately if instead just stands there laughing like the big fanny he is. As per the dog is just allowed to do as it pleases, Reb has quite clearly lost interest in any sort of training but that’s standard for her not to see something through.

Reactions: 17

that dog jumps up at Rebecca and does that “nipping” action to her all the time. Biting ankles on the stairs in one of the most recent vlogs. Every single time she picks him up he bends his head to hers and looks like he’s trying to nip her. He nips at her hands when she stroking him on the sofa.
He’s not aggressive no but this behaviour to him is normal and that is what scares me the most. He’s not being told to stop, ever! It will just get worse and worse until someone gets hurt. How can rebeccas mum or other families members see this who have experience with dogs and just not say anything??? It’s utterly disgraceful and to the bastard who has reported to local dog warden.. well done !

Reactions: 14
Why is safiyah allowed coffee? Decaff or not. She doesn't need it she's just copying her parents jumping on the bandwagon. Just let her be a child and give her a hot chocolate ffs

Reactions: 17
Why is safiyah allowed coffee? Decaff or not. She doesn't need it she's just copying her parents jumping on the bandwagon. Just let her be a child and give her a hot chocolate ffs
It’s just bizzare. They dress Safiyah like a toddler, baby her and constantly lump her in with her 2 younger siblings and yet they are letting her drink coffee?

bleeping muppets.

Reactions: 18
Mrs Smelldrum herself was raging at John Lewis when the inflatable toys arrived and had holes in. You can bet those holes were down to Bertie. Has she managed to wash her smug look of her face with the Tropics products yet?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.