Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other local mum athomewithtanya has done an amazing fundraising gesture with her daughter after donating to the local charity the Rebecca mentioned once
She should take a leaf out of Tanyas book

Reactions: 10
Wow. Lee has filmed the bike ride on a bumpy road one handed while having poppy in a seat on the back of his bike. So unsafe!

Reactions: 12
100% sweaty betty leggings - look at the SB bag on the sofa! God knows why they've sent them to her 😂
Contacted Sweaty Betty to check if gifted. With the current situation, companies should stop providing freebies to these parasites, especially when they fail to declare correctly. Boils my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Contacted Sweaty Betty to check if gifted. With the current situation, companies should stop providing freebies to these parasites, especially when they fail to declare correctly. Boils my piss
And i hate it when they try the whole gifted with but not obliged to share .. what's the point in gifting

• Angry
Reactions: 14
What I really want to know is why anyone is being gifted anything at this horrible time in all our lives
Everywhere you look has been taken over by with what’s going on
Adverts have all adapted to what’s going on
You can’t just pop to the shops anymore you are going to be queing to get in and to pay
Everything we all took for granted has been taken from us
But at the same time we have also learnt how to adapt to this new life
We don’t need to keep buying all the clothes and make up etc that they advertise
Lots of us have saved some money from not going out etc
Life as we know it will never ever be the same again
The likes of beggy and co are not gonna know what’s hit them everything is going to change
And I for one am glad
We are going to realise what’s important and what’s not
These freebie holidays hopefully will be given to all nhs and keyworkers for there courage and bravery the past two months and the months coming
Influencers are going to be a thing of the past

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What I really want to know is why anyone is being gifted anything at this horrible time in all our lives
Everywhere you look has been taken over by with what’s going on
Adverts have all adapted to what’s going on
You can’t just pop to the shops anymore you are going to be queing to get in and to pay
Everything we all took for granted has been taken from us
But at the same time we have also learnt how to adapt to this new life
We don’t need to keep buying all the clothes and make up etc that they advertise
Lots of us have saved some money from not going out etc
Life as we know it will never ever be the same again
The likes of beggy and co are not gonna know what’s hit them everything is going to change
And I for one am glad
We are going to realise what’s important and what’s not
These freebie holidays hopefully will be given to all nhs and keyworkers for there courage and bravery the past two months and the months coming
Influencers are going to be a thing of the past
Exactly my point. Normal people are struggling - furlong, loss of jobs, mentally struggling with isolation, missing contact with family/friends, bereavement.....the list is endless.
Meanwhile these so called influencers are carrying on as if it is a party lock in at the local. Still getting freebies, not declaring, two fingers up. These companies should realise now is not the time to be providing to these free loaders. Let them gift to NHS, carers, supermarket workers, lorry drivers,refuse collectors etc, etc....the people that are genuinely keeping this country going. Not some good for nothings like Reb.
I know personally that companies that are providing freebies to undeserving influencers are now blacklisted by me and hope a lot of people follow suit. We can try and burst this influencer bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly my point. Normal people are struggling - furlong, loss of jobs, mentally struggling with isolation, missing contact with family/friends, bereavment.....the list is endless.
Meanwhile these so called influencers are carrying on as if it is a party lock in at the local. Still getting freebies, not declaring, two fingers up. These companies should realise now is not the time to be providing to these free loaders. Let them gift to NHS, carers, supermarket workers, lorry drivers,refuse collectors etc, etc....the people that are genuinely keeping this country going. Not some good for nothings like Reb.
I know personally that companies that are providing freebies to undeserving influencers are now blacklisted by me and hope a lot of people follow suit. We can try and burst this influencer bubble.
👌👏🙌🙌

Reactions: 8
Exactly my point. Normal people are struggling - furlong, loss of jobs, mentally struggling with isolation, missing contact with family/friends, bereavment.....the list is endless.
Again this two fingers up attitude shows there disgusting attitude to this worldwide pandemic
Carry on beggy you are doing yourself no favours
Companies will figure it all out by themselves they won’t need our help

Reactions: 15
I know this is really petty in the grand scheme of things, but I hate the way the girls are always wearing clashing outfits. How is this a good advert! It isn’t and never is, why do brands continue to use her!

Reactions: 17
Exactly my point. Normal people are struggling - furlong, loss of jobs, mentally struggling with isolation, missing contact with family/friends, bereavement.....the list is endless.
Totally agree. Put's me off.

Reactions: 7
So are the leggings she’s wearing today a freebie.....sorry, gift? 🤬
WTF is wrong with her, why is she still not declaring?! I’m complaining again.
Not hers, the children. They all had matching hideous palm print leggings on in one of their stories

I know this is really petty in the grand scheme of things, but I hate the way the girls are always wearing clashing outfits. How is this a good advert! It isn’t and never is, why do brands continue to use her!
Me too I cannot abide it!

Reactions: 6
Has anyone asked Halfords if they gifting.
Never knew sweaty betty did kids range
They’ve been doing some matching mummy and me type leggings, usually the “fun” ones. Tropical print for summer, there were silver sparkly ones at Christmas.

Reactions: 3
Beggy, some people are desperate to get back to normal life because it will mean they can earn enough money to feed their family again and their families won’t be at risk of contracting a deadly disease. These idiots that are treating this pandemic like a holiday🙄 I mean, I’m all for appreciating the extra time with our kids etc but the reason we are getting this time is a scary one. Yet another idiotic thing for her to say which shows she’s so removed from the real world
When’s Pat due back on the rigs? If he is that is???🤔

315362FD-F782-4D55-AA26-C43EC351DB36.jpeg
I see Rebecca is no longer an adventure seeker. Aw no she didn’t make the top 20 Neilson Ambassadors? 🤣 How can this be when she’s sososo outdoorsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.