Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They pink rust to match filthy exterior paint job on the murder mansion.
Whenever i see the house I think wtf why hasn’t it been painted would look lovely magnolia or something. Needs a good few litres of sandtex o know a few quid worth, anyway house matches their life and dog etc a mess

Reactions: 11
Whilst she’s doing the Koala challenge, here’s a few facts about these little creatures that show them and Edgy aren’t so far removed:

Koalas have a smooth brain (like a chicken breast). This means that they lack higher level recognition and understanding that many other animals have - they’re just more than a little bit dumb.

If you gather a bunch of Eucalyptus leaves, which the koalas eat, and put them on a plate in front of the koala, the koala won’t know what to do with them; they just sit there and gawk at it. They will literally starve to death in a room full of food because they can’t recognise leaves on a plate as being the same food source as leaves on a tree.

As their food doesn’t provide a lot of energy, koalas are rather lethargic creatures. They’re never able to be in a hurry to arrive anywhere, and end up snoozing for about 20 hours a day. You could say koala families prefer a slow pace.

Chlamydia runs rampant in the koala community. According to BBC "In some parts of Australia, koala infection rates are as high as 90%."

And finally, much like Mrs Meldrum, koalas have never been observed wearing knickers in the gym.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Yet again, that insta video is all about her. She couldn’t possibly film one of the girls doing that challenge; she has to be front & centre with her fake bleeping laugh. She really is insufferable.

Reactions: 18
That’s the first time she’s had her head down at Lee’s crotch in a long time.....!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I could be wrong, and hope I am, but those leggings the girls have on look suspiciously like the Sweaty Betty ones that other influencers have been advertising today 🙈
Wait for the sunday morning post with them all wearing matching horrific leggings - girl gang 💪
Why are S so cropped compared to the other girls?

Reactions: 11
Really hate companies gifting at this current time ! There is just no need.
And even more so the "influencers" who cant do a job properly!!!
Maybe tomorrow we will get a double whammy... gifted #ad bikes and #gifted #twinningiswinning matching leggings

Reactions: 14
She's just trying to show how teeny-tiny she still is that Lee can toss her around as easily as a child. What a bleeping wally.

And the Sweaty Betty leggings are just so bloody obvious when they are being sent out left, right and centre to other influencers.

Reactions: 14
Can’t wait for the pic of all of them in their matching leggings unless Mrs M don’t fit because she’s so teeny teeny she prob ask for a really small size and there too tight!! 😂😂 good job i don’t like sweaty Betty because that’s me never ordering of them after giving them to her!!!!

Defo be a pic of all of them and the ‘free’ bikes and matching leggings!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for the pic of all of them in their matching leggings unless Mrs M don’t fit because she’s so teeny teeny she prob ask for a really small size and there too tight!! 😂😂
She’ll have to get the ones Aged 13 like the clothes she got before

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The kids don't even look like they're finding the koala thing funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100% sweaty betty leggings - look at the SB bag on the sofa! God knows why they've sent them to her 😂

Reactions: 12
Oh god, a lot of my clothes are from Sweaty Betty 🙈😳 although I wouldn’t touch some of the patterned stuff, I got an email about those leggings and thought they were horrific so I’m not mad.
I always think that is their gimmicky stuff and influencers are welcome to it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So are the leggings she’s wearing today a freebie.....sorry, gift? 🤬
WTF is wrong with her, why is she still not declaring?! I’m complaining again.

Reactions: 13
So are the leggings she’s wearing today a freebie.....sorry, gift? 🤬
WTF is wrong with her, why is she still not declaring?! I’m complaining again.
Theres a few other influencers who have managed to label properly , izzy Judd on her story , a dainty mum , blogmebeautiful, curly little dream , the mama edits , the middle mama , anna brem-wilson

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.