Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go lackey mclee... Here s how to really sort out your patio slabs!! Get scrubbing... That machine was rubbish... The plus is it will also annoy beggy even more you doing outside work instead of doing ALL the housework inside!!!! Plus it will keep you away from the Mrs moaningmeldrum😅

Reactions: 8
Agree. I'm 10 years older than R and don't think she looks horrendous at all. I do think her hair could do with a chop and re-colour as the blonde is very harsh against her skin tone but other than that I think she looks great. ✌
Yet you have previously questioned whether she uses a filter on her Tropics page as her skin looks much better on there? 🤔

Reactions: 4
'Just jumped on to say hi' and that the dog looks rank in that photo. I bet he stinks. 🤢

Reactions: 15
Creasing that she seems to think Boden & Joules are really cool places to shop...!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love Joules. I'm also, and it pains me to admit it, middle aged. Sorry Rebs. I wouldn't have worn Joules 10 years ago. But here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think I have any words to say on this family anymore to be honest.
They are the most out of touch idiots I've ever watched or read about.

I have had dogs in the past, 2 German Shepherds at the same time (think they're known as Alsatians in the Uk)
Those dogs were trained and if they had ever nipped my kids, they would have been gone in a heartbeat, as much as I loved them dearly.

Lee mate, yea you come across as pussy whipped, but sort her out man and protect those girls, because clearly nobody else is going to 👨‍👧‍👧's

PS : Girls and Boys please stop the infighting, they will frikken love it if they think Tattlers are turning on each other :mPeace

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That poor dog can hardly see!!!

how can she read that ‘not in the same boat’ and still not display one teeny bit of emotion/empathy for anyone else???

Reactions: 14
Go Florrie’s Bike is from Halfords.. will wait for the official “AD” then. Sorry but see if you are having to adjust the height of the saddle on a brand new bike already, wouldn’t you get the next size up? She’s going to outgrow that very quickly.

Reactions: 13
Go Florrie’s Bike is from Halfords.. will wait for the official “AD” then. Sorry but see if you are having to adjust the height of the saddle on a brand new bike already, wouldn’t you get the next size up? She’s going to outgrow that very quickly.
it’s free so they don’t care they will just beg for another freebie when F needs a bigger one!!🙄

Reactions: 11
I think the comments around her ageing and looking horrendous are about her specifically.
She appeared to age suddenly and looks quite different to how she did, and yes people change but she seems to have changed at such a rapid pace 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
You are an amazing mum, please and I repeat PLEASE don’t let this muppet give you doubts. She can barely function as a mother and quite frankly would rather concentrate on herself and her one true love MONEY
Thanks all for the lovely comments... see us rattles arent all bad... 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My son needs a new bike and it won't be Halfords if they gifted her.
I’m actually quite peeved as my son just bought a brand new bike from there. He worked doing jobs all over the Easter holidays to earn money to put towards the savings he had. He’s worked hard to learn to buy something himself and these clowns get a full family set of bikes and accessories. It’s bleeping shite.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ha noticed she’s updated her insta bio, mum to 3 girls (surprised she’s not included big Bertie boy in there too!), no longer “YouTube is my jam!” But rather now “sharing real family life on YouTube”....

And of course she had to put in her tropics page 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It it cannot just be me wondering what the duck is going on in Lee's head putting this out to the world knowing god knows how many weirdos follow him/search for pics of kids?!
Screenshot_20200425-084246_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
it is but it’sa hand me down from safiyah. Safiyah hasn’t got s Halfords bike as they don’t do that brand

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.