Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all get old I guess, even at 31 grey hairs and lines develop, I doubt any skincare regime turns anyone into
A character from ‘death becomes her’. Botox and under the knife I guess. 3 kids I’m sure would age anyone
Sorry but I’m 7 yrs older than her, 3 kids, spent 20 yrs on a sunbed but I look younger than her by at least 10 yrs, well apart from the grey hair that is screaming out for some bleach that is 🙈 My skin is not great but I look after it and unfortunately it is tropic I am currently using!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We all get old I guess, even at 31 grey hairs and lines develop, I doubt any skincare regime turns anyone into
A character from ‘death becomes her’. Botox and under the knife I guess. 3 kids I’m sure would age anyone
I don’t think this comes across as bitchy etc I’m just thinking that what’s the point in critiquing her for aging, it is what it is

Sorry but I’m 7 yrs older than her, 3 kids, spent 20 yrs on a sunbed but I look younger than her by at least 10 yrs, well apart from the grey hair that is screaming out for some bleach that is 🙈 My skin is not great but I look after it and unfortunately it is tropic I am currently using!
Well I’m 7 yrs older than you, and I’ve got white hair coming thru under mine, 3 kids also, a shed load of stress throughout a 23 yr marriage and I look I think my 45yrs, though often ppl think I’m in my late 30s when i say I’m a nan. But I think she looks her age, I don’t think she dresses her age or figure mind you, but I don’t think she looks particularly old.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think this comes across as bitchy etc I’m just thinking that what’s the point in critiquing her for aging, it is what it is

Well I’m 7 yrs older than you, and I’ve got white hair coming thru under mine, 3 kids also, a shed load of stress throughout a 23 yr marriage and I look I think my 45yrs, though often ppl think I’m in my late 30s when i say I’m a nan. But I think she looks her age, I don’t think she dresses her age or figure mind you, but I don’t think she looks particularly old.

She’s 31.
She looks horrendous for 31 no matter how you try and dress it up!!!!

Reactions: 17

I asked my son what age he thought she was. He said "About the same age as you Mom" I am 62!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s 31.
She looks horrendous for 31 no matter how you try and dress it up!!!!
I don’t understand sorry how she looks ‘horrendous’? I think the filters age or smooth, her hair needs cutting off and I think she looked younger with darker hair myself, maybe the hair ages. I’m not sticking up for her either I just think that’s just a silly observation tbh. But then I’m half way to 90 and I don’t look or feel that great atm sooo...
4F293C16-0BBC-4136-A4D9-F9E9186C9B8C.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Wee Flo needs her bike seat and handlebars raised up a little bit. Some #AD they are for bikes when they don’t even take the time to adjust them properly.

Reactions: 7
Wee Flo needs her bike seat and handlebars raised up a little bit. Some #AD they are for bikes when they don’t even take the time to adjust them properly.
She needs a bigger bike. Prob the one safiya has would fit her better and safiya should have got a bigger one.

Reactions: 6
Nice shade of preservative she's wearing there. Matches the bench perfectly. Is that from the Tropics range? 🤔
Ronseal......does exactly what it says on the tin😂😂

What a waste of money on those clothes
why not just get them some decent leggings or joggers from Asda George
she’s a muppet
She has not bought these items. Totally agree re clothes from ASDA, Sainsbury etc. My daughter has done this for the grandchildren, holidays are cancelled so shorts and T-shirt’s from supermarkets, to run about the garden etc, are more than sufficient. Everyone is tightening there belts money wise, apart from so called “influencers”. Hope this dry up of work hits them all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It annoys me that she’s selling Tropic, from what I’ve seen she’s absolutely clueless about it and a dreadful advert for them!
I buy from my friend when I can afford it and like the products, they’re all natural and the brand does a lot for the environment etc as well as helps with educating children in poor countries. As far as I’ve seen she’s never mentioned that despite her ‘extensive training’

She’s a lazy cow and can’t believe she’d be so horrible towards her husband. She pisses me off so much, don’t know why I watch her stories! Pass me the gin 😆

Reactions: 14
She's no more bought those clothes than she has been sticking to one walk a day. NONE of her 'dreamy' loungewear has ever been seen despite it selling so FAST and her just managing to get the last size teeny weeny.

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand sorry how she looks ‘horrendous’? I think the filters age or smooth, her hair needs cutting off and I think she looked younger with darker hair myself, maybe the hair ages. I’m not sticking up for her either I just think that’s just a silly observation tbh. But then I’m half way to 90 and I don’t look or feel that great atm sooo...View attachment 116150
I can’t stand Rebecca I find her unbearably smug and self obsessed but much as it grieves me to say this she is attractive and whilst I do think she looks older than 31 she doesn’t look old but it doesn’t matter because no matter how good she might look I see her ugly personality now she can’t hide that no how ! Her posture is however terrible for a young girl !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Me thinks there’s trouble brewing. Her being rude about him, Different locations for clapping etc. Their stories have been very separate and they don’t appear to be together much.

Reactions: 21
I agree ...thought the exact same the minute he got in the car when picked from the helicopter airport... Didn't even give him a hug or kiss... Seem to remember she said something narky to him then. Yet she d been banging on how much she missed him...she just missed Lee the lackey housemaid. I get they seriously worried about him losing his job... The buying online is fake to earn in desperation aff link commission.

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand sorry how she looks ‘horrendous’? I think the filters age or smooth, her hair needs cutting off and I think she looked younger with darker hair myself, maybe the hair ages. I’m not sticking up for her either I just think that’s just a silly observation tbh. But then I’m half way to 90 and I don’t look or feel that great atm sooo...View attachment 116150
Agree. I'm 10 years older than R and don't think she looks horrendous at all. I do think her hair could do with a chop and re-colour as the blonde is very harsh against her skin tone but other than that I think she looks great. ✌

Reactions: 6
Thanks all for being so kind and I feel so stupid comparing myself but sometimes it's hard not too. I really just need to unfollow the lot of them
You are an amazing mum, please and I repeat PLEASE don’t let this muppet give you doubts. She can barely function as a mother and quite frankly would rather concentrate on herself and her one true love MONEY

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.