Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's unbelievable😳. We all know she won't continue to look after and water the lawn don't we?🙄. Daddy Cannon will be round doing it for his little princess 😂

Reactions: 10
Off topic from her being a twit but how out of breath does she sound from going on a bike ride with an 8 year old?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I felt sorry for him too when she called him a twit for power cleaning the patio. She said the whole house needs cleaning and I thought 🤔 what about you?? He's doing something useful for the house!

View attachment 115371
Sorry.......don’t have any sympathy for him. He needs to grow a pair and start standing up to his self entitled, lazy, narcissistic wife.
Problem is he’s put her up on a pedestal for too long and she’s not for turning.

Reactions: 13
Sounds as though Lee wants to have time away from you Rebecca if he’s always outside as you say cleaning the patio or hosing the lawn .... 🤔 ummm wonder why?!😂😂.... Such a moan a minute pain in the hole... Get the hell upstairs and clean the up the crap thrown around the floors like the house been burgled when I look at vlogs and while ur at it clean ur bathroom while ur at it....😉😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's unbelievable😳. We all know she won't continue to look after and water the lawn don't we?🙄. Daddy Cannon will be round doing it for his little princess 😂
She’ll be fine it’s to rain this weekend 😂

Off topic from her being a twit but how out of breath does she sound from going on a bike ride with an 8 year old?
And how selfish and narcissistic to push on and let her catch up. Ffs she’s even got to compete with her own daughter to be “winning at life” she can’t help
Herself

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Their marriage will not last. Maybe not next month or next year but they will not last the distance.

Reactions: 20
Tonight’s vlog..they are coming downstairs and S is talking to her...she clearly just talks over her to Bertie telling him to stop biting her!! Poor S 😬 really felt for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Tonight’s Vlog a mixture of boring stuff but starts with her laughing at Bertie coming down the stairs with her squealing with laughter saying “ oh Bertie why do you have to bite my ankles on every step” .... no reprimand for Bertie ... only her and lee later going on with the Mrs Hinches “ Handsomes”....crap with Bertie doing the equally annoying voices😖.... at that stage thought I’d flicked on Hinches instagram account didn’t help by wine I was drinking either 😬😁....More Lee moaning about his lawn ( not like this morning?) and flashing his hose around as per usual... yawn a minute really 🙄😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, when he had cleaned his patio, he described the result as average, then a while later he is telling us to but the belter of a pressure washer on Amazon, make yurrr mind up belter boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, when he had cleaned his patio, he described the result as average, then a while later he is telling us to but the belter of a pressure washer on Amazon, make yurrr mind up belter boy!
lets hope he brought it with his own money no ad or gifted marked on it!!

Don’t trust either of them

Reactions: 10
Christ, that dog is a state. Stained around his mouth, dirty fur, can't see out of his eyes.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I wish Lee would post a pic of her sat on her flat arse with a hot cup of tea surrounded by all her tit that’s always flung everywhere and write “This twit does nothing all day every day” and see how she likes it! He’s a pussy though wouldn’t dare!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.