Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG. Her last story. About all the jobs needing done. The lazy twit can’t even do it. God for bid lee wants to do something he enjoys. Which is outside !!!!!!

Reactions: 27
How bleeping rude about lee when he is clearly doing job! Did you noticed she’s wrote twit in the corner!!! Very unfair to write that

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Here’s an idea: get off you f** phone and you do the cleaning! Lazy cow

Reactions: 28
Let me guess, she's bleeping about with the horse and having a hot cuppa sitting on her flat, bony arse whilst old pat is attempting to get something done 🤦‍♀️
I've never known anyone so lazy and entitled in all my life! Especially a mother!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What's wrong with her doing some cleaning then? So while he's trying to get the front lawn looking nice and giving the patio a clean, he gets called a twit by his wife!! Classy! He's not exactly sitting idle is he?

Reactions: 31
She's such an entitled selfish witch. Lees been busy in the garden while she has sat about wearing his disgusting fleece reading her book for the last week. How about you get off your arse and clean the bleeping bathrooms. I did ours this afternoon during nap time after working this week and now getting the chance to catch-up. She could even film it for some content but she would rather whinge and moan waiting on her housekeeper to carry out her list of demands.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's such an entitled selfish witch. Lees been busy in the garden while she has sat about wearing his disgusting fleece reading her book for the last week. How about you get off your arse and clean the bleeping bathrooms. I did ours this afternoon during nap time after working this week and now getting the chance to catch-up. She could even film it for some content but she would rather whinge and moan waiting on her housekeeper to carry out her list of demands.
And then publicly says he's a twit. That's all kinds of nasty.

Reactions: 20
Moaning that he has spent the last week with the power hose in his hand (I hope that’s not a euphemism!🤢) when the house needs cleaning. All she has had in her hand for the past week is a book and a hot cup of tea. I think this is partly why she finds it so hard to cope when he is away at work, it’s because she does nothing when Lee is home and expects him to do everything so it seems doubly difficult when he is away. I’m sure she didn’t use to be like this when he worked off shore in the past. I don’t Understand why he doesn’t give her what for and tell her she has to pull her weight

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Moaning that he has spent the last week with the power hose in his hand (I hope that’s not a euphemism!🤢) when the house needs cleaning. All she has had in her hand for the past week is a book and a hot cup of tea. I think this is partly why she finds it so hard to cope when he is away at work, it’s because she does nothing when Lee is home and expects him to do everything so it seems doubly difficult when he is away. I’m sure she didn’t use to be like this when he worked off shore in the past. I don’t Understand why he doesn’t give her what for and tell her she has to pull her weight
Exactly this! I'm not Lee's biggest fan by any means but I'd take him over her anyday.
However, he always comes across to me as someone that needs to be doing something and needs to be kept busy, whereas lady muck likes sitting on her arse letting other people do things for her.

What must his family and friends think when they read her comments like that?!?

Can you imagine how she would react if he deared publicly complain about her clearing routine.

Reactions: 18
Why not get s and possibly f to strip their own beds . When you get up in the morning do the same to your bed and it's been lovely drying weather for god knows how many days but I'm sure youd probably rather put it in the tumble drier .... and incase you've forgotten which you clearly do there is a world wide pandemic parcels are taking longer to arrive ... what an absolute twit ... lee has the kids out in the garden with him most the time so you have enough free time to do the jobs inside ... I'm sure if lee was inside doing all the jobs you would be moaning at the state of your garden ...there really isnt pleasing lady muck of murder mansion !! Ooww wait as long as she is getting served hot cups of tea while she sits watching .... make sure it's a decaf

Reactions: 22
The only twit is you Reb let’s face it. You use Lee to do all the things you are too lazy to do as soon as he is back from working offshore. They way she talks you’d think instead of work he’s on holiday with the boys and she’s the poor wife stuck at home 🙄🙄 Get off insta and help out for once

• Heart
Wow I actually feel really sorry for him, unless it’s all part of an engagement plan 🧐 we all get annoyed with our partner but what a horrible message to put up. He’s back from working and seems to have been entertaining three children and looking after the garden so while the house was empty what’s stopped her doing a bit of cleaning. She’s such a lazy cow and a slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How bleeping rude about lee when he is clearly doing job! Did you noticed she’s wrote twit in the corner!!! Very unfair to write that
I just came on here to say the same thing he’s sorting the garden so the kids can play outside! There’s absolutely nothing stopping her getting off her flat arse and doing some housework she’s not exactly loaded with work and the tea can wait! I actually felt sorry for lee when I seen that story... sorry I’ve had no tea today someone stole the milk I get delivered the morning so I’m grumpy to say the least 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let’s imagine for one second he said that about her; would be labelled all kinds of abusive. Well it is ... if the cap fits

• Heart
Well, she better have some good videos lined up if she hasn't had time to clean the house cos shes been working so hard 🙄. That grass will be dead once Lee's back from his next stint at work, as if she's gonna be watering it while he's away.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.