Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she's lazy! My husband (keyworker) had the week off last week and also did loads of powder washing. But I was grateful! Our drive and patio look loads better and I think he appreciated the head space. When he wasn't doing it we swapped childcare of our very energetic toddler and I deep cleaned a load of rooms and kept up with everything in the house.
How does he let her get away with treating him like that. So disrespectful.

Reactions: 19
Wow she's lazy! My husband (keyworker) had the week off last week and also did loads of powder washing. But I was grateful! Our drive and patio look loads better and I think he appreciated the head space. When he wasn't doing it we swapped childcare of our very energetic toddler and I deep cleaned a load of rooms and kept up with everything in the house.
How does he let her get away with treating him like that. So disrespectful.

I felt sorry for him too when she called him a twit for power cleaning the patio. She said the whole house needs cleaning and I thought 🤔 what about you?? He's doing something useful for the house!

Screenshot_20200423_182554.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Everything needs doing before he is away offshore again, she wants the garden sorted, inflatables blown up, deflated and packed up again, grass cut, patio washed, bathrooms cleaned, all the beds stripped , hoovering then maybe finally dust the bedside tables... so she can once again be a lazy mare with her burtay doggy horsey bestie boy :love: she's only sharing her reality guys. Don't be jel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I missed the tiny word twit in the corner. So rude...I have been home schooling today (Thursday is the day both kids get so much work!) inbetween times I've managed to clean the bathrooms...Going to reward myself with a hot cup of tea!!

Reactions: 16
At least he’s doing something, she’s just a lazy twit !
She’s a disgrace, at least he’s trying to do the house, why can’t she get off her lazy arse and go strip the beds and tidy. I’m so glad she blocked me because she’d just wind me up

Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for their neighbours, listening to his voice shouting stupid things out to the girls, would give me the right hump.
Sorry, had a bad day lol.

See this is why i have moments of feeling sorry for him🙈.
Can you imagine the outcry if he did something similar when he came home from work??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lee is as much responsible as she is for the downfall of “Mrs Meldrum” but I do feel sorry for him in regards to how she treats him and he lets it happen publically.
Rebecca you are a disgrace of a wife, yes it isn’t the 1950’s and I think all jobs should be shared, however Lee is on his home time from what I know first hand from a stressful job at the moment due to the current situation, less staff and major cutbacks so he is entitled to unwind as he wishes. Get off your arse and be the stay at home mum/wife your family deserve. He isn’t sitting outside on a sun lounger reading a book he is doing something productive outside taking advantage of the beautiful weather to give you all a nicer garden area. Go and give the bathrooms a clean and square up the untidy rooms, this can all be done quickly if you get on with it, get the girls roped in to tidy their own rooms and toys.
I get the impression Lee is one of those who can’t sit still and needs to be on the go, my husband is like that and you know what I would rather that than be married to a lazy entitled hole.

Reactions: 27
Bertie keeps biting Mrs M on the stairs so she cuddles him. Ffs you can’t educate stupid.

Reactions: 16
She needs to wise up and get off her entitled arse and actually adult. FFS. Her perception of reality is screwed. What an absolute fuckwit. Lee needs to wise up too. That’s no relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
At least he’s doing something, she’s just a lazy twit !
What a lazy nasty vile witch and I think she's getting worse. That post was nasty. No joke about boys and their toys or anything like that, she meant it. All too familiar huffy angry reaction from little Miss Flatarse.

Reactions: 24
Wow!!!!She really is vile.

To be fair Lee appears to have spent 99% of his time with the kids. Even when he’s doing jobs they’re usually helping or playing round about him. He’s gave Princess how many long lies???? Made meals, entertained the kids, sorted the garden.

She has spent his time at home alone, sleeping or reading& drinking tea! Lazy lazy lazy.

if I was Lees mum I’d be on the phone giving her a talking to!

Reactions: 22
I remember when she said Lee had really bad OCD (not sure how accurate that is, think she said it for effect) and that he is a clean freak.
I think she should be thankful since she is a slob, leaving tit lying around, drawers open and nappies out the window. I think she should definitely make more of an effort herself when Lee is at home just because his job is probably very stressful manually.
If she wants a "day off", which it seems like she does then maybe she should discuss with him and they should arrange 1 day or something.
I don't know what she moans about half the time, she's been out on her own every evening/afternoon this week, hasn't she? And i also see her sitting around reading her books. God, I barely get chance to read, I think I have read 2 chapters in the past 2 months because I do a proper job in the house Rebecca and don't have time!

Not just the bathroom, ALL OF THE BATHROOMS. Pretentious twit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.