Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clare

VIP Member
It’s the fact that he looks like a human dressed as a dog that freaks me out 😱
Our neighbours have some kind of poodle cross dog and it totally looks like a man pretending to be a dog, like something you might have seen on Eurotrash?! It could give you nightmares.
I have to ignore Buuuurtaaaay photos as they give me the heebiejeebies.
I had a goldendoodle and he was also like a boy in a suit, he was way more handsome than Bertie boy. I think Bertie looks like a Labradoodle, his face is much more that than a cockerpoo who tend to have softer features plus he’s definitely too big!! F1 maybe but not F1 Cockapoo

Reactions: 4

Pandafeet

Ok so the vlog has been on 20 seconds and already "can you believe I'm 31?!?!"...no...no I cant, you look 41 at the youngest. Aaaaand now you've picked your nose....excellent......🤦‍♀️
Oh ffs, she conceived poppy on their last trip to America, how can she not remember when they were last there!!

• Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
So she complains about the house being a tip and then later says that she had a slow, chilled day. 🙄 she’s clearly anxious that Lee is going away again before he’s completed all his housework. I really don’t know how he puts up with it all?
Why does Lee show the same post she did is he proud she treats him like shit.
Their front garden nicer than back.
Why the feck did she interrupt their bikes riding with ball she always has to have attention.
Bike ride to see a freind in town.
How can she ride ahead of a 8 year old?
Evening exercise implies she's out more than once.
I take it pressure washer not karcher and affiliate linked.
Has she declared bikes as AD it's all very suspicious.

Attachments

Michelle.m

Wouldnt put it past her to allude to sweaty betty to get people/tattlers talking, but actually have purchased them so she can have the upper hand and say she isnt advertising them. Too petty?
She could send them back girls haven’t been seen out in them...

Reactions: 3

Awhenny

VIP Member
If pat does loose his job becky would certainly have to deal with reality and life outside her gifted bubble.sadly it would not be long before big daddy cannon stepped in with his cheque book...
Not sure if daddy could step in, he is in the oil industry as well isnt he? He will have his own concerns surely.

Khy

What a lazy nasty vile bitch and I think she's getting worse. That post was nasty. No joke about boys and their toys or anything like that, she meant it. All too familiar huffy angry reaction from little Miss Flatarse.
🤣🤣🤣

ohyes

VIP Member
We crate training give pup some peace from our toddler but he has plenty free time to roam downstairs only supervised.

Ffs Lee don't put your toddler in a kitchen worktop.
It's unhygeinic.
It's dangerous if she fell into those hard tiles because you encouraging her to dance and sing as you filming.
When you go back to work reb probably leave her unsupervised and she thinks it's ok climb on worktop.

She needs permission to do bugger all.
She's so lazy.

Why wear leggings on a hot day.
How can people still be asking?
To be fair, it's pretty cold up here today, the sun has gone! But the leggings are gross, they should never be worn, even on a colder day 🤢 No excuse for those monstrosities!

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
Unless she‘s telling porkies, the swipe up link is to the horrible cheap e bay leggings🤮
Also, I know they’re country lanes but a child of Florence‘s age shouldn’t be cycling on them, it’s against the law, as is Lee cycling along beside her and filming, totally irresponsible.
I'm just wondering why is it against the law I take my children 6 &7 on the road . As I thought it was illegal to bike on pavement

fireflies

VIP Member
Missed it all as been at work this evening.
Well done on reporting dog warden there was another shot in past on play room sofa where poppy was bitten and looked so scared.

Not more pasty naked Lee.
God their Instagram embarrassing and their life so so dull.

• Wow

Fathead

VIP Member
That would give her commission of just under £700. A way to go to keep the mansion afloat!
Long time lurker but couldn’t resist commenting! She should also know that Fareshare then makes Charities buy the donated food off them. I manage a charity and a foodbank and we have set up an Emergency food hub, we’ve done 7000 food packs in the last four weeks. Food which we have to buy from places like Fareshare!
If only she just donated instead of making money of people’s hardship!
[/QUOTE
But how much of those products did they buy themselves to keep them afloat & in the mlm scheme? She said herself she ordered a load. Also who is buying this shit ?!