Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha what a joke you are Reb.
last year your life hit the shitter because you totally fucked up and refused to take responsibility. Your stay at home husband had to go back to work and you had to actually do something with your pathetic life but nahhhhh instead you cut out all the after school activities because you’re too damn lazy. If you ever go out you drag your mum with you because you are too lazy to parent your kids on your own. All the freebies stopped coming in so of course you do absolutely nothing if you have to pay for it. You packed in the Christmas elf after a few days cos you’re too lazy. You carted the pigs off because you are too lazy. You packed in homework cafe after 2 trips because you are too lazy. You packed in “lockdown homeschool” because you’re too lazy.... I could go on and on

your “real family life” is an utter mess love.
also stop treating lockdown as a bleeping holiday.. PEOPLE ARE DYING YOU STUPID BINT
Rebecca Meldrum:
She wanted a youtube channel - she is not able to manage it.
She wanted another child (for content) - she is not able to manage her.
She wanted a big house - she is not able to manage it.
She wanted a dog - she is not able to manage him.

She cannot look after her children, her house, her "hobby", her dog - she is absolutely nothing to aspire to.
I hope the girls look to Teagan or Lee's mother as strong female figures because their mother (and Old Mother Cannon) are seriously lacking in that department.
How pathetic is it that a woman whose livelihood depends on influencing women (predominately) is such a huge failure to her own children.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is Lee looking at a book of ‘slimming recipes’? Who in that household needs to lose weight? They have a very worrying attitude to food.

Reactions: 25
yep I love going to work and having to look after real sick people in full PPE you can’t breathe you can’t drink you can’t eat or go for a wee intill it’s your break times that if you get a break!! For 12 hours!! Seeing the panic in someone eyes when they can’t breathe and they ring there family for what’s possible the last time they will ever speak to them before we intubate and take to icu!! It’s great then having the fear after my shift that I couldn’t take this home to my babies scrub my hands and skin red raw!! duck sake I hate these influencers!!! They need a real dose of life!!
Even us she read your comment she still wouldn’t get it , she has no empathy for anyone she can barely be nice to her own bairns she lives in a bubble deaf and dumb to the genuine suffering of others , he is a fool if he thinks that she cares about him other than to be her whipping boy and slave his crime. ? he gets 2 weeks me time without her and the bairns and she is so so resentful of this that is truly how self absorbed she really is and why no one should ever envy her she has nothing to envy ...

Reactions: 11
What bleeping twats the two of them look in that hammock 😆😂😂..... probably have Safiyah babysitting inside whilst poor ol Flo belle is whipping up grotty grabby her iced coffee ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is a f#cking t#wat excuse my language but who the hell does she think she is in her latest pic...

Reactions: 5
I could be wrong, and hope I am, but those leggings the girls have on look suspiciously like the Sweaty Betty ones that other influencers have been advertising today 🙈

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I could be wrong, and hope I am, but those leggings the girls have on look suspiciously like the Sweaty Betty ones that other influencers have been advertising today 🙈
yep saw Izzy Judd and her daughter had been gifted matching ones that looked the exact same pattern as these ones.If so, why the f*ck can beggar not declare them like everyone else seems to manage to?!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
yep saw Izzy Judd and her daughter had been gifted matching ones that looked the exact same pattern as these ones.If so, why the f*ck can beggar not declare them like everyone else seems to manage to?!
Literally just saw this and came on to vent. She really grinds my gears!!!!!! All other “influencers” have declared them properly. Unlike mrs m. More undeclared freebies. Wtaf!!!!!!!! How can I despise a woman even more than I already do!!????????? 🤬😡😤

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Poppys size £25 older girls I cant find but I would guess 35-40 ... and beggy size 60 no way has she bought them ! If she did she would have had a braggy story up just done a whopper for sweaty betty
... never have I even heard her mention sweaty betty before it's always been gymshark ... like the other influencers definitely #kindlygifted #ad

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Unless she‘s telling porkies, the swipe up link is to the horrible cheap e bay leggings🤮
Also, I know they’re country lanes but a child of Florence‘s age shouldn’t be cycling on them, it’s against the law, as is Lee cycling along beside her and filming, totally irresponsible.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m sure sweaty Betty will be pleased, gifting her over £100 worth of leggings as she’s not even advertising them or letting anyone know where they are from....

Reactions: 13
Unless she‘s telling porkies, the swipe up link is to the horrible cheap e bay leggings🤮
Also, I know they’re country lanes but a child of Florence‘s age shouldn’t be cycling on them, it’s against the law, as is Lee cycling along beside her and filming, totally irresponsible.
I'm just wondering why is it against the law I take my children 6 &7 on the road . As I thought it was illegal to bike on pavement

Reactions: 3
I remember when she said Lee had really bad OCD (not sure how accurate that is, think she said it for effect) and that he is a clean freak.
I think she should be thankful since she is a slob, leaving tit lying around, drawers open and nappies out the window. I think she should definitely make more of an effort herself when Lee is at home just because his job is probably very stressful manually.
If she wants a "day off", which it seems like she does then maybe she should discuss with him and they should arrange 1 day or something.
I don't know what she moans about half the time, she's been out on her own every evening/afternoon this week, hasn't she? And i also see her sitting around reading her books. God, I barely get chance to read, I think I have read 2 chapters in the past 2 months because I do a proper job in the house Rebecca and don't have time!
[/QUOTE
Save the likes of Rebecca & other similarly entitled sorts do adults actually get a day off in life? If they do I'm missing a trick because even on work light days I invariably have something to do even if it just putting a wash on, loading & unloading the dish washer, running around with the vacuum, wiping the loo & basin down and cooking dinner and cleaning up from meal prep. Surely this is normal 'adulting'. It would be nice to lounge around doing not a lot (such as drinking tea and cuddling a my unkempt horse) but in all conscience I vouldn't do that knowing I have stuff to do and a family to care for. Either I'm weird or I'm nor an entitled princess!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.