Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I ordered some sweaty Betty gear via John Lewis. If they are now gifting instagrammer then I will return them as I’m not going to support them supplying people who wouldn’t ever dream of buying from a brand, it’s different if they gifted people who declare and would actually buy the items gifted but tight arse meldrum would never spend her cash on nice clothes for the girls.

Reactions: 30

Jules

She doesn't have a nice bone in her body. Treats everyone like $hit. There's no mention of any concern for the lady who does her weekly manicure, or her hairdresser, neither of whom will be able to work. No mention of her grandad who will no doubt be alone in self isolation. I shake my head in disgust at her. She treats people appallingly

Reactions: 30

Nanna

I don't think I have any words to say on this family anymore to be honest.
They are the most out of touch idiots I've ever watched or read about.

I have had dogs in the past, 2 German Shepherds at the same time (think they're known as Alsatians in the Uk)
Those dogs were trained and if they had ever nipped my kids, they would have been gone in a heartbeat, as much as I loved them dearly.

Lee mate, yea you come across as pussy whipped, but sort her out man and protect those girls, because clearly nobody else is going to 👨‍👧‍👧's

PS : Girls and Boys please stop the infighting, they will frikken love it if they think Tattlers are turning on each other :mPeace

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Grabbyduldrum

Done the same, absolutely disgusting to be giving free meat to these two, they are totally undeserving. The company would have done themselves much more good gifting to key workers 😡😡
Not even keyworkers, I’m a keyworker in a hospital
And although grateful for free food and gifts received I don’t feel worthy, at the end of the day I’m just doing my job and still being paid. The meat should have gone to those in need, those struggling to make ends
Meet, those wondering if they will have a job to go back too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
What I really want to know is why anyone is being gifted anything at this horrible time in all our lives
Everywhere you look has been taken over by with what’s going on
Adverts have all adapted to what’s going on
You can’t just pop to the shops anymore you are going to be queing to get in and to pay
Everything we all took for granted has been taken from us
But at the same time we have also learnt how to adapt to this new life
We don’t need to keep buying all the clothes and make up etc that they advertise
Lots of us have saved some money from not going out etc
Life as we know it will never ever be the same again
The likes of beggy and co are not gonna know what’s hit them everything is going to change
And I for one am glad
We are going to realise what’s important and what’s not
These freebie holidays hopefully will be given to all nhs and keyworkers for there courage and bravery the past two months and the months coming
Influencers are going to be a thing of the past

• Heart

NatLeaf

There’s no way she had her birthday and didn’t at the very least have her parents round. The rules don’t apply to her. That’s why they were quiet, because they couldn’t show her birthday without backlash. And is this poppy’s pushchair in the garden or did they have guests with kids round, because I never see poppy in a pushchair....

View attachment 113824
Bit of a buggy whore here and you’re definitely right....that is a bugaboo bee and they have a joolz pram for poppy. Defo had someone over with a kid, possibly much younger as the seat unit is rear facing. And yes I’m aware I’m a font of useless knowledge - used to work in a baby shop!

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Come on lads, are any of us really surprised that they are completely ignoring the guidelines regarding leaving the house??? These two dumbfucks don’t think they have to abide by any rules. You honestly think Granny & Grandpa Cannon haven’t been in and out helping Rebecca while lee was away? That they didn’t have them and other over for a birthday BBQ at the weekend?

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I've spent a fair whack online, mostly with local companies since lockdown, but each purchase has been a considered one, with companies who show good morals and ethics. I refuse to spend the money I make as a key worker with any company who that takes my money and gives to lazy, greedy beggars like insta inFLUencers. Instead I support those who support others.

Donald Russel is on that list now. It is beyond belief they would advertise charity collaboration such as FareShare by paying/gifting influencers, surely it's counter productive. And a complete waste as they've made that meat look as tempting as the dogs dinner!

But seeing as Beggy has to stoop to selling mlm products like some second rate qvc channel just to keep a roof over her head, because her other businesses are failing, I suppose she is also a charity case too! Enjoy the belter burgers, they look as dried up as your career and your hair 😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Greyson

She’s such a liar saying she’s about to place a whopper of an order. She’s been sharing links for months of new clothes she’s buying for herself and the kids and they are never wearing any of them! She hasn’t worn any of the new things she claimed to be buying.
Where are all the Hush pyjamas? she ordered about 3 or 4 pairs of pjs from John Lewis. We all know when influencers get something new they have to show it off with the AF links. She’s never shown anything.
She treats her followers like morons and keeps sharing links to things she’s not buying, she’s literally a modern day con artist!

I bet she shows something she actually has bought recently to try prove me wrong now, but we all know she has not bought all the things she claims to be buying when she’s sharing AF links! She’s still wearing last summers kindly gifted Fatface dress 3 times a week.

**Queue Reb reading this, panic buying an order to show her unpacking and then returning after she’s shown them online**

• Haha
  • Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Gosh. Pat turning up to the chopper with his suitcase of sweets. Please be my friend.

missed out the quotations. “Please be my friend. I have sweeties”

what a knob jockey

• Haha
  • Heart

Pagger

Chatty Member
She wont divorce him until the kids have moved out so she doesnt have to parent them. She will rinse every penny out of Lee that she can, highlighting that she was the breadwinner for 2 years out of their 20 odd year marriage so of course she is entitled to it all. She will throw a divorce party then be out on the lash every weekend in tight outfits as she will still be so teeny weeny then. Through the week she will attend the gym, online shop whilst pottering around the house all by herself which is how she likes to be.

• Haha
  • Heart

InstaFamous

She claims in the latest Vlog that Tropics is “the best thing I’ve ever done in my whole life”.

Never mind your three kids, then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Awhenny

VIP Member
Sympathy i had has gone again. Who pays nearly £300 for a pressure washer and brags about it?? You can try and try pat but that hoose will always be a minging pink colour with damp walls and a fecking horrid history....that you have to pay for.

• Haha
The order was placed using gift cards, you can see it says something at the top of the screen shot about retaining gift cards until you have received the order....once again profiting via affiliate links from a gift she’s been given...

• Wow
  • Haha