Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeGossipRepeat

Long time lurker on this thread. Thought I’d give The Meldrums a go...Got about 4 minutes into the latest vlog and accidentally screamed ‘SHE DOESNT WANT TO TRY THE FUCKING PEANUT’ out loud and realised I shouldn’t have tried watching it. Glad you guys give the highlights so I don’t have to. Essential workers you tattlers ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 37

CurlySue

VIP Member
Slow is best, prefer days in the garden etc.

i swear a few weeks ago they all thrive on routine and structure???

• Haha
Reactions: 37

GhostHoward

VIP Member
FYI ... Social blade... Look at the red figure video views for the last 30 days down 149.5%. Ha ha😂
Isn’t it interesting how in October, November, December, January and March, she gained exactly 1000 followers, at the same time each month. Such a coincidence 🧐

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I can’t believe the shite she was coming out with - that everyone is so happy on lockdown. Acting like it’s one big holiday and everything is wonderful. She’s as ignorant as she is arrogant. She has no concept of anything that’s actually going on in the real world, does she? Stupid cow. It will hit home when lee gets laid off which is a very real possibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
The slabs still look shit. Yet another thing in the “dream 700k house” that needs doing but they can’t afford to because they’ve overstretched themselves and well, Beggy fucked her “career” up as she’s a racist, lying idiot. They’ve literally done nothing to that house apart from some painting - and even that caused drama 🙄 #kitchencupboardgate
They moved there fully expecting all the renovations and alterations to be gifted. They could just about afford the mortgage based on her income at the time and thought they would have an insta worthy house of dreams which would give content as well as more income. They ended up with some crappy mismatched furniture, a few tacky Dissenio prints and a massive millstone around their necks because they royally fucked up and we’re too arrogant to put things properly right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Fathead

VIP Member
Hey tattlers how are you all doing on this DREAMY day? Scared the world is on its knees? Worried about your income? Worried you will murder your kids ? worried about illness or bereavement ? Don’t! What’s the point?! You too can bury your head in the sand and over use the word DREAMY whilst filming your smug face riding a bike! It’s easy ! Don’t stress , stay DREAMY!!
🤢🤢🤢🤢🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Pandafeet

Ok so the vlog has been on 20 seconds and already "can you believe I'm 31?!?!"...no...no I cant, you look 41 at the youngest. Aaaaand now you've picked your nose....excellent......🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

LauraC35

Chatty Member
How does she get a recurring slot every week and why the fuck would she? Makes me want to cry when my daughter is in the high risk category because of damage following sepsis and she can’t get a delivery even though she’s had letters saying she’s entitled to them. Thankfully she’s had people helping her out and taking her and her 2 children food yet here’s old Beggy who’s as fit as a fucking fiddle but just can’t be bothered to go to the supermarket. She can’t be bothered to do anything at all!! She’s got her little slave to tidy the house, cook meals for 2 weeks and just ensure that she can get plenty of ‘quiet’ time when he goes back off shore for a rest! She’s an absolute horror of a woman 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I’ve screenshotted all their bike stories over the last week, so that when the inevitable #ad comes out, they’ll be sent proof that their useless influencer didn’t label properly. My money is that it will be going on Pat’s insta to try and distance from the racism, but that will be stuck in the complaint too as he didn’t stop it 🖕🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart

stuffata

All the families that are really struggling at the moment.children of key works, children of NHS front line works, all the people that would value a bike and deserve a gift.

If the meldrums have been gifted bikes it will go off, big time. Not only will I be writing to the company involved, I will be going to the national press.

Watching this space....

• Heart

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Lee, your grass is fucked mate, give it up. Maybe it’s because you and your worldie of a wife are just playing house & think you know it all but in actual fact know very little about anything; particularly how to keep a house clean or look after a large garden.
Il give him his due, at least he’s taught his girls how to ride their bikes. If it had been left to princess it would never have happened. Note on lees inststory when florrie & safiyah are riding their bikes on the drive & Reb comes out & wants it to be instantly all about her. I have never come across someone so in love with themselves in my entire life, even to the disadvantage of her children.

• Haha

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Hahaha what a joke you are Reb.
last year your life hit the shitter because you totally fucked up and refused to take responsibility. Your stay at home husband had to go back to work and you had to actually do something with your pathetic life but nahhhhh instead you cut out all the after school activities because you’re too damn lazy. If you ever go out you drag your mum with you because you are too lazy to parent your kids on your own. All the freebies stopped coming in so of course you do absolutely nothing if you have to pay for it. You packed in the Christmas elf after a few days cos you’re too lazy. You carted the pigs off because you are too lazy. You packed in homework cafe after 2 trips because you are too lazy. You packed in “lockdown homeschool” because you’re too lazy.... I could go on and on

your “real family life” is an utter mess love.
also stop treating lockdown as a fucking holiday.. PEOPLE ARE DYING YOU STUPID BINT

• Heart

CurlySue

VIP Member
Her latest post.......she’s actually hilarious!
They're only a slow family because the freebies dried up!!! After school activities were stopped because she couldn’t be bothered taking her 3 children to anything.
What happened to being an active, adventure seeking, travelling the world family 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Everything needs doing before he is away offshore again, she wants the garden sorted, inflatables blown up, deflated and packed up again, grass cut, patio washed, bathrooms cleaned, all the beds stripped , hoovering then maybe finally dust the bedside tables... so she can once again be a lazy mare with her burtay doggy horsey bestie boy :love: she's only sharing her reality guys. Don't be jel.
Cindere-Lee Cindere-Lee, night and day it’s Cindere-Lee
Make the fire!
Fix the breakfast!
Wash the dishes!
Do the mopping!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Awhenny

VIP Member
"After using the products a while, i became an ambassador" she was still waxing lyrical about elemis back in march. Not even used them a month and she was an expert🤨

• Haha

tallyhobo

I cant believe her 'every one is so happy' post! People are dying, families worried about their furture. Asia people all around the world, being attacked Racially -verbally and physically. I'm nervous to go out as an Asian person. Scared to catch this virus and scared that I will get abuse.
She is soooo happy though...

• Sad

Nanna

OK MELDRUMS :censored:
If you got free bikes for the entire family (probably including helmets etc) I'm going to complain to the company that gave you the freebie in this time of lock down around the world. It's in absolute bad taste/bad judgement on all levels in my mind, and I believe from both parties (giver and receiver)
Now... a company getting a complaint from another country (I actually misspelled c..ntry but thought better to change it) is surely not good for a business. So on that note, I am giving fair warning, I will complain.

I as a human being, am sick to death of people exploiting children, to gain either money, or any other form of "gift"
Using children, in order to be relative, and or gain, in anyway shape or form, should be banned or have legal consequence.

Yea Karen you may jump in the tattle pond now and again, but these are your Granddaughters....you should be ashamed, you are an enabler :cry:

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
What's wrong with her doing some cleaning then? So while he's trying to get the front lawn looking nice and giving the patio a clean, he gets called a twat by his wife!! Classy! He's not exactly sitting idle is he?