Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought everyone was over reacting about the swimsuits until I watched the video. bleeping hell, he’s set them up like it’s a wet T-shirt competition. How can they not see how utterly wrong this content is?! And also quite clearly staged for the camera. Those poor babes need protecting from their own parents.
YES do it in private in your garden. Your own children in swimsuits getting sprayed with water on a hot day is normal and fun. Forcing it, filming it and posting it for thousands of wrong’uns is NOT.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
As if ‘classy’ Reb would wear anything from Nasty Gal unless it was gifted. The materials are awful and it’s cheap for a reason.

Reactions: 12
See if I’m honest do you really need to spend money on loungewear when you can just wear pjs? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Mrs M has to call it loungewear as wearing joggers is unacceptable in her exclusive postcode apparently. People would definitely talk 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
See if I’m honest do you really need to spend money on loungewear when you can just wear pjs? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
All the mummy floggers are putting up af links to loungewear, ad money must be almost non existent for most of them at the minute so this is how they are trying to make money. I haven’t felt the need to buy a single item of clothing so far, I’ve got several pairs of leggings, joggers, jeans etc and a variety of tee shirts, sweatshirts and jumpers, who actually needs new stuff just to sit around the house? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.