Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did the other vloggers say about her at a retreat? I've been away too long & have missed a good number of threads here, can anyone fill me in on the details or direct me to the thread it was mentioned in 🙏

Reactions: 2
Hiiiiiiii guuyyyyssss, I took a step away from social media for a while and I'm just catching up.
Basically nothing has changed in seldrums murder mansion, still C$%^s, still talking shite, still trying to sell shite, still neglecting the kids wants & needs.
What I don't get is that its been nearly a year since the racism scandal, 12 whole months Rebecca's been trying to salvage her 'career' and 12 whole months it's been failing. GIVE IT UP! It's not working anymore, its ruined, it's never going to work again.
Step back and try and save your marriage and your relationship with your kids.
Each time that Lee gets back from work it's plain to see he is expected to take care of the kids 99% of the time and the kids are so much happier with him.
Honestly Lee we know you read here, get your kids and run, take them away from the mother who clearly couldn't give a toss about you or them. She's damaging you, she's damaging the kids. Everything is me, me, me instead of family orientated. Let those kids be happy. This isn't even about vlogging or their choices/ rights to be kept off camera. This is genuine concern for their upbringing and wellbeing, Rebecca films how badly she treats them and broadcasts it to the world... what the hell happens when the cameras are off and they are all behind closed doors?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You’d think that after 12 months of flogging a dead horse they would have faced the reality and just given up with some amount of grace & humility.... but no. They just don’t seem to be able to grasp that ITS OVER. The insta-influencer-sales gig is over. It’s done. It’s been over for a YEAR. It’s finished. Finito. The end. ByeBye.
How dense are they?! Can’t they see how pathetic they seem?
Grow up. Draw a line under it and move on.

Reactions: 24
What is the point of using a photo on your skin care page of your going to filter it anyways 🤷‍♀️
So much for
Not stock piling to hit targets. Keep your eye on her eBay / pre loved sites ..

Why on earth is she wearing a woolly jumper ..
You can’t tell me it’s that cold today in Scotland
I’m in Newcastle it’s 20degrees and warm
I’m in the West and we only had mid-teens today .

Reactions: 2
I personally believe Lee only stays for those 3 little girls, becauae she is a lying manipulative cow and he knows if he left she would probably play games with the girls so he couldn't see them much.

He loves his daughters you can tell poppy and him are extremly close i imagine because mummy is more interested in filming and where shecan get her next freebie.

But no i do personally think he stays for the girls not for her you can tell their marriage has gone down the drain...

Reactions: 16
Rebecca, (Yea you don't read here) :rolleyes:
You've posted a picture on Instagram of a Tick that you apparently removed from your dog.

Now I'm going to ask you a question that I would like you to address on any online forum you have. You should do this for the sake of anyone, who reads anything you decide to share publicly.
I'm asking this question, because I live in a country where Ticks are rampant, and have been for many years.

Question : Why would you repeatedly take your children and dog (not to mention yourself) into a forested/wooded area when there are Ticks knowingly present ?
Do you know anything about Lyme Disease or the implication of a Tick bite?

I know someone who now has MS from a Tick bite. They were simply walking in the woods and on a trail.
Your absolute lack of common sense on any level astounds me.
POSTING A PICTURE OF A TICK ONE YOUR FINGER IS NOT COOL OR bleeping EDGY, IT IS DANGEROUS...... you stupid stupid woman!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Nanna ..that is brilliant... I didn't know that but I know I have no experience of dogs whatsoever... And the stupid wotsit admits she grew up with them. What is so ridiculous is that they have a huge front lawn .. He could chase the girls up and down repeatedly... like today when the puppetmuppet posted on his Insta Flo and Saf playing footie... And be exercised on that bloody large garden 3 to 4 times a day. But selfish Beggy loves her personal woods and great Fargo alone time with main man burrrrteee 😠😠😡😡 stupid cos if she had any imaginstion could use this ... How to excercise/ wear out yr dog at home as content... But too lazy

Reactions: 13
Fargo!!! Meant to say Garbo... As in Greta Garbo... I want to be slone!!! Kindle in bed predictive text!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You've posted a picture on Instagram of a Tick that you apparently removed from your dog.

Now I'm going to ask you a question that I would like you to address on any online forum you have. You should do this for the sake of anyone, who reads anything you decide to share publicly.
I'm asking this question, because I live in a country where Ticks are rampant, and have been for many years.

Question : Why would you repeatedly take your children and dog (not to mention yourself) into a forested/wooded area when there are Ticks knowingly present ?

I know someone who now has MS from a Tick bite. They were simply walking in the woods and on a trail.
POSTING A PICTURE OF A TICK ONE YOUR FINGER IS NOT COOL OR bleeping EDGY, IT IS DANGEROUS...... you stupid stupid woman!
Don't worry Nanna, she'll be cured with a Boden Jumper, a hot cuppa tea and Tropics facial wash...all she bloody needs to recover from anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hiiiiiiii guuyyyyssss, I took a step away from social media for a while and I'm just catching up.
Basically nothing has changed in seldrums murder mansion, still C$%^s, still talking shite, still trying to sell shite, still neglecting the kids wants & needs.
What I don't get is that its been nearly a year since the racism scandal, 12 whole months Rebecca's been trying to salvage her 'career' and 12 whole months it's been failing. GIVE IT UP! It's not working anymore, its ruined, it's never going to work again.
Step back and try and save your marriage and your relationship with your kids.
Each time that Lee gets back from work it's plain to see he is expected to take care of the kids 99% of the time and the kids are so much happier with him.
Honestly Lee we know you read here, get your kids and run, take them away from the mother who clearly couldn't give a toss about you or them. She's damaging you, she's damaging the kids. Everything is me, me, me instead of family orientated. Let those kids be happy. This isn't even about vlogging or their choices/ rights to be kept off camera. This is genuine concern for their upbringing and wellbeing, Rebecca films how badly she treats them and broadcasts it to the world... what the hell happens when the cameras are off and they are all behind closed doors?
I totally agree. Those lovely children have one childhood.

Reactions: 5
So it’s too cold for her to wear a dress and she puts a jumper on but when they are having tea in the den it looks like little Poppy has a short sleeved dress on?!! Typical Beggy couldn’t give a tit about Poppy.
Oh and good luck finding all the ticks on your oversized dog!!! Bet she doesn’t use any flea/ tick stuff either. Oh hang on maybe that was a beg for free tick treatment?!Let’s face it she’d beg for anything.
Just duck off Rebeggar.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Let’s hope she took the tick off properly with a Tom O Tick Twister. If you just pull them off it’s not enough.

Reactions: 6
What did the other vloggers say about her at a retreat? I've been away too long & have missed a good number of threads here, can anyone fill me in on the details or direct me to the thread it was mentioned in 🙏
Yes I missed that too. Who was it and what did they say??

Let’s hope she took the tick off properly with a Tom O Tick Twister. If you just pull them off it’s not enough.
Agreed, hope she removed it properly. Ticks are so disgusting but it's important to remove them properly from your pet and yourself too if you have one. Why she even put the tick on her finger to take a photo is beyond me 🤢 I have my doubts she found that on Bertie, he has so much fur at the moment it would be a nightmare and finding one that small on him seems unlikely.
She could have done a few useful stories about ticks, how to remove them properly and how to prevent yourself and pets getting them, but no.
I always used Frontline on my dog to keep away ticks and fleas, wonder if she uses anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Well said she is such a waste of space 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.