Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have literally made an account just because I'm so annoyed about the whole Tropic thing! I'm an ambassador and work hard at consulting with my customers to give them personal advice and building my client base to give me an income and influencers like her just swoop in a attach their online shop link to all their posts and cash in! I'm sure there are many other hard working ambassadors who are working hard to build their businesses and she is potentially making things more difficult. Tropic are quite strict about businesses being fairly run and have advertising standards. I hate pulling others down and so far haven't spoken with hq but it definitely seems unfair
I would contact HQ, she’s doing this as her following is big and she knows people will buy from her shop. I’m a beauty therapist and it’s clear to me she has no idea about the products even though she said she had “extensive” training!! She has no idea what she’s doing and is only about the money. She will have no care in her customer what’s so ever

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lee on his bike run today. The government have made it clear not to venture too far and risk yourself from falling and injuring yourself, yet here is Lee holding up his phone whilst cycling to video himself What If he falls and requires an ambulance, a service that is already overstretched right now, and he lands in hospital? They are trying to limit who comes into hospital atm! They don’t think 🤔
He's a bleeping idiot, sorry for language. But why do they never take any responsibility for anything? Fair enough go for a cycle, I'd want to get away from her also but for duck sake don't end up in the bloody hospital I've just finished a 10 hour shift in! The pair of them have tit for brains.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I have literally made an account just because I'm so annoyed about the whole Tropic thing! I'm an ambassador and work hard at consulting with my customers to give them personal advice and building my client base to give me an income and influencers like her just swoop in a attach their online shop link to all their posts and cash in! I'm sure there are many other hard working ambassadors who are working hard to build their businesses and she is potentially making things more difficult. Tropic are quite strict about businesses being fairly run and have advertising standards. I hate pulling others down and so far haven't spoken with hq but it definitely seems unfair
It must be highly annoying as she hardly puts any work into it.
But despite her reach she raises tiny amounts charity so maybe it's same tropic.
Reb always has advertised with zero research.
She's shown no brand loyalty as was all elemis until she started tropic shop few weeks ago.
She damaged every brand she works with and been ditched by so many.
Her skins a terrible advert for a 30 year old.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She is devious!! I wouldn’t mind if she was up front and honest about the tropics but she’s not!! She wouldn’t use any off that stuff if she had to purchase it herself!! Also using your child to flog the stuff can she get any lower??
Actually wouldn’t surprise me if she let the kids paint her an lees face so they can do a joint video about how to remove the paint with tropics 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I would contact HQ, she’s doing this as her following is big and she knows people will buy from her shop. I’m a beauty therapist and it’s clear to me she has no idea about the products even though she said she had “extensive” training!! She has no idea what she’s doing and is only about the money. She will have no care in her customer what’s so ever
How exactly she has extensive training would be question I would ask?
Via zoom as we been I lockdown nearly 3 weeks is the tropics account 4 weeks old now if that.
It's not labelled tropics its mind body arsehoke that's a private group.
She flogging tropic on every you tube video without labellingvas ad as well as sharing on her stories every day on Mrs r meldrum.

Reactions: 9
She didn't look bothered or engaged with the girls when they were painting her face...Just carried on reading her book

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Still banging on about being teetotal! Methinks 'the lady doth protest too much'!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That story where the girls were putting her make up on, she was literally zoned out and ignoring them and it felt like Lee was trying to encourage her to get involved. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
In total agreement 😉👍.... reckon the Gin will be out in no time looking at mood of her on that sun lounger earlier on?.... and as aside who the duck lets themselves be filmed with a woolly smelly looking poloneck with equally rotten leggings pretending to read on a ‘ Sunlounger’ ??? Not so Mrs cool 😎 are we now.

• Haha
In the highly filtered den picnic she looks like a little old woman. No ambassador for any kind of skin care!

Reactions: 10
Pretending to read on a sun lounger, she probably told the kids to come paint her face so she could act like the poor Mum who never gets a minute peace. Totally staged, totally unnatural

How do you watch stories if you’re blocked?! 🙈 stories ig doesn’t seem to be working?

Reactions: 1
Why on earth is she wearing a woolly jumper ..
You can’t tell me it’s that cold today in Scotland
I’m in Newcastle it’s 20degrees and warm
I’m in the central belt (of Scotland!) so further down than her and it was only about 13c today. I’ve been frozen and had a cardigan on all day lol. It’s been nice and sunny but cold.

maybe it was warmer though in Aberdeen and Reb was still feeling the cold. She is very old? That pic posted with all the wrinkles round her eyes, she must be same ages as my mum. Older people feel the cold more don’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not too far from them. It was cold till about 2 then it warmed right up. So much so that iM a wee bit pink

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.