Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put down the f#cking cup of tea and do an egg hunt with your child.... 🙄🙄🙄
She’s dug out her old favourite pose from when she was successful - big jumper with sleeves pulled over her knuckles to make her look teeny tiny and cosy and her fingers wrapped round a big cup of tea. I’m so teeny tiny and cute, AREN’T I LEE?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s dug out her old favourite pose from when she was successful - big jumper with sleeves pulled over her knuckles to make her look teeny tiny and cosy and her fingers wrapped round a big cup of tea. I’m so teeny tiny and cute, AREN’T I LEE?!
Horrible hoodie covering horrible dress. Lovely. Also watching safiyah almost step in dog poo during hunt 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Never posted on here before but been following the last couple of threads and the more I read, the more I agree with all of you. I’ve been watching/following the Meldrums for a few years, since she got pregnant with Poppy. The last few months though, I’ve noticed the changes in her and how everything appears to be a business deal or idea. The tropics thing is driving me mad, the tick thing was disgusting and why does she consistently walk around in the garden in her slippers which she’ll then walk around the house in?!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
You would think one of them would pick up the dog poo before organising an Easter egg hunt for the children 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Just seen that. She is actually the actual pits. She has all day to drink a cup of tea.
Rebecca actually makes me rage. Go get help and shut down this car crash viewing. It’s heartbreaking how little respect /love/care you have for your kids or anyone else actually.

Thanks for the picture of the two of you together. Clearly been on tattle again haven’t we. Unfortunately all the other crap you share shows a very different picture. Funnily enough you CHOOSE the content.

Happy Easter tattle bastards. Special 👍 to all tattle key workers. We absolutely appreciate everything you are doing. Stay strong xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How old and tired does Lee look in that photo of them! Poor man, having to do two weeks offshore then pick up the slack at home!!

I feel the photo of them trying to look happy is very forced !!
You may look "happy" in a photo but are you actually happy in real life.

Reactions: 17
You would think one of them would pick up the dog poo before organising an Easter egg hunt for the children 🤢

You would think they would be picking up the dogs tit as and when they take him out for the toilet. Particularly as they have 3 children who play in the garden. Who lets the dog tit all Over the garden and just leaves it there?!

Lee looks absolutely terrible. He looks like an old man, I cannot believe how much he has aged. He looks ill.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
You would think they would be picking up the dogs tit as and when they take him out for the toilet. Particularly as they have 3 children who play in the garden. Who lets the dog tit all Over the garden and just leaves it there?!

Lee looks absolutely terrible. He looks like an old man, I cannot believe how much he has aged. He looks ill.
Someone who chuck nappies out of upstairs windows and leaves them on the drive?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Lee looks like he has the world on his shoulders. It is striking how much he has aged.

• Sad
Wtf is with her face in that photo of her & the girls?! She looks awful and so fake happy. What a twit she is.

Reactions: 15
Lee looks dead behind the eyes :(
It’s exactly what I thought.
Also who called it that there would be a lovey dovey photo to prove they’re not just housemates?
It’s like she ticks the boxes of lists of stuff to appease tattle bastards.

It’s exactly what I thought.
Also who called it that there would be a lovey dovey photo to prove they’re not just housemates?
It’s like she ticks the boxes of lists of stuff to appease tattle bastards.

They aren’t fooling anyone though. Her behaviour and the odd dynamic between them speaks volumes and no amount of fake posed photos is going to change the fact that they have a very messed up, weird relationship where lee is the skivvy who seemingly has to do everything- running the house, cooking, cleaning, shopping, taking care of the kids, entertaining them and also a full time job. What does Rebecca actually contribute? She is with the kids while lee is offshore but she doesn’t take a particularly active role - she does the absolute bare minimum and loathes to do even that. She doesn’t put herself out to do anything for her kids or anything for her husband.

Reactions: 20
He obviously isn't allowed need her magical tropics range as his skin is terrible for a man in his early 30s.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would have thought picking up two weeks of dog tit would have been at the top of the slaves list.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

I thought she’d used the ageing app on that photo
he looks terrible 👴🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I knew that joint of lamb would be gifted no way they would spend money on a joint like that!!! The world is on its knees and he posts a pic of a massive joint they are beyond shameful 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.