Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she'll definitely get bored soon looking at the earning rates.... Can't imagine she's getting £250 sales.
Exactly it's a tiny amount earned
Considering how often she pretend washes her face, writes and films so many lies and shames herself as truly greedy, insensitive and desparate.
All her you tube and Insta is all tropic
If Lee lost his job how would they cope.

Some of her vlogging peers seem in stronger financial position than her and putting out better lockdown content.
They truly are boring, miserable and delusional.

I think Lee over time will be exhausted and snappy.

Imagine being quarantine every day with her miserable, like a bitter broken record as troll ruined it for her.
Can just imagine her whinging she's bored, kids do her head in.
When can we go on holiday and get a new kitchen Lee?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’ll make a fair bit to begin with as plenty of sheep have said they have ordered from her. So wouldn’t surprise me if she at £1000 plus for the first few months.
I know lots of people are struggling and on 80% if they are lucky but there are still many many people out there financially unaffected who potentially have more money as they can no longer eat out or shop easily. So treating themselves to skincare and things they can do at home. I know I have, but from John Lewis where I get discount and not Tropics.

Reactions: 3
Do think because it’s going to be sunny today (hate how they make out that Scotland’s weather is always miserable- it’s not!) she will bring out the H&M sale shorts of dreams? The ones she bought as she was sure she’d get a gifted holiday this summer?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I forgot Scotland was running out of water . Too busy kicking about my dessert in the tropical heat you see 😶
Sorry but it is actually true (probably not scotland as scotland is a fricking big place, but definitely aberdeenshire) the council put out a message recently warning us all to watch our water consumption x
20200411_092333.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry but it is actually true (probably not scotland as scotland is a fricking big place, but definitely aberdeenshire) the council put out a message recently warning us all to watch our water consumption x
View attachment 106928
My understanding is that this is for properties with private supplies. Some have experienced issues over the last few years. Obviously not great for them but not a general issue.

It does make me cringe when she leaves the tap on for ages when she is scrubbing her face. Watching her take off her eye make up sets my teeth on edge. Maybe everyone looks the same but she looks like she scrubs too hard 👀

Reactions: 11
I might be wrong but I think the selling Tropic is less about the money and more about the trips to Vietnam etc.
Jess Avey went to Vietnam, as did someone I know and I expect Reb fancies a trip away with no kids or husband, just Boss Babes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The are bloody hideous & obnoxious anyway. Carmen bloody Miranda
I'm sure she's either already got/had some like this, or has hinted about them previously. I've definitely seen them before, and definitely not because I was looking for them! 😂

I might be wrong but I think the selling Tropic is less about the money and more about the trips to Vietnam etc.
Jess Avey went to Vietnam, as did someone I know and I expect Reb fancies a trip away with no kids or husband, just Boss Babes.
Ahh yes! I did wonder if foreign travel was an incentive for Tropic Boss Babes. That makes sense now. Why else would Edgy want to be a Tropic Avon Lady! 🙄

I hope Pat doesn't get her those "Jarmies"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually think she has lost the plot , why can’t she engage with poppy without eye bleeping herself . Good for pat managing to escape for a bike ride . Enjoy it whilst you can pat as I’m sure lady meldrum will have a list of jobs for you whilst she has some self care .

Reactions: 17
Lee on his bike run today. The government have made it clear not to venture too far and risk yourself from falling and injuring yourself, yet here is Lee holding up his phone whilst cycling to video himself What If he falls and requires an ambulance, a service that is already overstretched right now, and he lands in hospital? They are trying to limit who comes into hospital atm! They don’t think 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The Milky Bar Kid has no bounds. Rebby has obviously had contact with her parents. They don’t care about social distancing. Can we report them?

Reactions: 9
When watching her with Poppy, Poppy is a wee cutie. But her mother’s hair is like a birds nest. So dry like straw and her roots! No wonder she has them done so often.

Maybe being her natural colour will make it look better.

The story with Poppy and the microphone and ‘now we are going to have to hear Poppy’s voice’ and not turning it on for her is just cruel. That little kid knows that her mum doesn’t like her and is mocking her, you can see it in her eyes.
You’re fucked Rebecca but there’s no need to duck up a little child’s life as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Rebegger needs to sort her hair out once this lockdown ends. Or next week get Pat to buy her some home hair dye in the weekly shop and do it herself. An all over deeper colour would give it a gloss and some moisture it’s so desperately needing.

Also on the unhappy marriage part, of my husband worked away and had to come home to a mess, no food, child entertainment and general shite life he’s paying for , he’d leave me. Or ask me to to leave. I’d never ever expect my hubs to come home to that. And then go out as soon as he gets in. Wtf is wrong with her..? Everyone’s marriage is different and there’s no right or wrong way to do it, just like parenting really there’s no work book, but she just implies constantly that she’s bored and wants out. To me that shows she’s got depression or some sort of health concern going on.

Reactions: 16
I honestly don’t think she’s clinically depressed. I really think she is just a completely shallow ignorant, self absorbed, lazy witch. She has NO life. Honestly even before lockdown she did nothing. She is just lazy. If she could send all 3 girls to boarding school she probably would!!
Why anyone thinks shes “ inspirational” , “bossmum goals” ‘amazing” or any of the frankly ridiculous, adjectives, her sheep use to describe her- well it baffles me! If they think she is “goals” the bar they set must be bloody underground it’s so low!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ahh yes! I did wonder if foreign travel was an incentive for Tropic Boss Babes. That makes sense now. Why else would Edgy want to be a Tropic Avon Lady! 🙄

I hope Pat doesn't get her those "Jarmies"
Tropic Boss Babes seem to do a lot of travelling, the woman I know has been to America a few times and Dubai I think too.
I’m not sure what they do there or what level of sales you need but you can bet Begay Rebby has her eye on the prize.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.