Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she forgets she shares her life on the internet and we can see that the girls have never had those watches on their wrists. A proper influencer who takes their job seriously would have some amazing footage of them wearing the watches and show us them in use to highlight the features and benefits of them. Instead she pretends the kids have worn them and films a 15 second update. I don’t know why companies work with her.

Reactions: 22
She really has no clue about these Tropic products at all - speaking of an elixir oil she keeps calling it a serum and comparing it to serums 🤦🏼‍♀️
Skincare flogging and advice coming from a woman who didn't read up on how to use retinol!!!
She said she loves to drag out her skincare routine to an hour if Lee is at home with the kids! Unlike most people who do it when their kids are actually in bed!
And don't even get me started on the thumb sucking!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She talks to Poppy through the bloody camera. No wonder she was kicking it away. She must be so confused that the only time she gets engaged by Rebegga is when she's not even looking at her, because they're talking to the screen.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My husband works away also, last thing I would do when he gets home is frig off!!!!
Right?! It doesn’t bode well for their marriage does it? And still so early on into their marriage in the grand scheme of things! I know Lee isn’t popular here but it must be crap to come home to that. Because when your wife is crazy in love with you, a walk on her own is the LAST thing on her mind when you return! Not good for his ego that she clearly doesn’t fancy him :(

Reactions: 14
To be fair if I was married to Pat I'd drag out my skin route too in the hope he'd be asleep before getting into bed. I certainly would be finding plenty of excuses not to play 'what's in the hole' with him after 2 weeks of no action on the rigs🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I didn’t realise how overlooked they were, literally thought they lived in a huge house in the middle of loads of their own (ahem) grounds!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair if I was married to Pat I'd drag out my skin route too in the hope he'd be asleep before getting into bed. I certainly would be finding plenty of excuses not to play 'what's in the hole' with him after 2 weeks of no action on the rigs🤮🤮
But sad for both of them that their love life is as cold as their house 🥶 I wonder if we’ll get footage of her stroking his back now like we did another time their tepid relationship was commented on 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I didn’t realise how overlooked they were, literally thought they lived in a huge house in the middle of loads of their own (ahem) grounds!
Gosh same! I never really looked before and she talks like shes the only house in the woods, then those stories etc from Lee and her the houses next door are practically attached. At least it looks it anyway. Everything about them is so contradictory.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New to this thread so may have missed it but how is poppy sleeping now? Was she ever diagnosed with anything?!

Reactions: 1
Same! I work in ITU in Edinburgh and I’m back tomorrow then nights next week. 😩

snap I’m back on nights tomorrow and I’m dreading it!! I really worry about it affecting all Our mental health when this is over!!! It’s horrendous and it’s going to get so much worse for all of us!! I fear that when this is over it will all get forgotten about and we will just have to get on with our ‘normal’ jobs like it never happened!! No breaks or help just bang back to normal!!! I feel like so many amazing people will leave the nhs!! Just hope the government steps in and does something!! Hope your night go ok lovely xxxx
[/QUOTE]

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I hadn’t realised the neighbour was so near and another house opposite, it certainly came across it was more spacious around her house

Reactions: 9
Not a fan of Lee but at least he genuinely seems to enjoy playing with the girls and is actually engaged with them unlike
Princess Beggy. They do seem much happier when he’s around. Poor girls probably count the days til he’s back and they do t just have The witch ignoring them unless the camera is on.

Really ?? Are you sure You know the house and area .....It's stunning. (Lovely long hedge that is perfect for taking selfies and doing ads)
A small development of very exclusive houses. All set in quite large plots. (we call them grounds, not gardens)
Some young familys there and some older people too. (You simply must know Karen and David Cannon - Scottish Horse and Hound, darling)
Surrounded by mature woodland and walks. (our own private woods, you know)
I would definitely live there if had a spare 700 grand ! (oh would you look at that, I already do!)
Its also more exclusive because of it being walking distance to town/village and the school catchment. (when one has to mingle with the commoners)
Where they used to live was a cute starter sort of house, thrown up quickly and no where near the same standard of build ( as anyone local would know ) right on an very busy road. Completely different kettle of fish. You wouldn't want to stay there. (Not really the place for a celebrity to be residing. Shared ownership, council houses, not good enough for pampered princesses, don't you know (sniff)).
Ah good old Sarah Raven.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was hanging round a little to see karma catch up with Rebby and by the sounds of things it has! All her ads get pulled, not making enough money for Lee to stay home - even during this crisis, her house of dreams is bloody awful and they are absolutely stuck with it if they build all around it 😂😂😂
Karma.
Do I still sound jealous?
The whole family is miserable. Reb can’t stand any of them - the girls realise how Reb feels about them and Lee just lets her walk all over him.
I used to like watching when she enjoyed parenting. I liked the meldrums channel when Lee was in charge of it.
If they split up I would watch Lee and the girls - genuinely he at least enjoys parenting.
Reb is an utter mess. Racism doesn’t sit well with anyone with morals, I’m glad she has had that smug untouchable smile wiped off her face.

Really ?? Are you sure You know the house and area .....It's stunning. (Lovely long hedge that is perfect for taking selfies and doing ads)
A small development of very exclusive houses. All set in quite large plots. (we call them grounds, not gardens)
Some young familys there and some older people too. (You simply must know Karen and David Cannon - Scottish Horse and Hound, darling)
Surrounded by mature woodland and walks. (our own private woods, you know)
I would definitely live there if had a spare 700 grand ! (oh would you look at that, I already do!)
Its also more exclusive because of it being walking distance to town/village and the school catchment. (when one has to mingle with the commoners)
Where they used to live was a cute starter sort of house, thrown up quickly and no where near the same standard of build ( as anyone local would know ) right on an very busy road. Completely different kettle of fish. You wouldn't want to stay there. (Not really the place for a celebrity to be residing. Shared ownership, council houses, not good enough for pampered princesses, don't you know (sniff)).
Ah good old Sarah Raven.
Lol😂apart from the main road it seems like they’re more overlooked and squashed together than they were in that cute little starter home🏠I guess their new, more exclusive neighbours are getting used to seeing their homes, cars etc splashed all over social media🤫never mind all the shrieking that goes on when Lee’s home.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The pair of them act out like a seperated /divorced couple with joint custody... 'handing the baton over ' as she says. The vibe in that family isn't the happiest from what they are sharing. They put it out so people are bound to comment.

Reactions: 27
Not a fan of Lee but at least he genuinely seems to enjoy playing with the girls and is actually engaged with them unlike
Princess Beggy. They do seem much happier when he’s around. Poor girls probably count the days til he’s back and they do t just have The witch ignoring them unless the camera is on.
Agree with this. Lee seems like a bit of a tit but looks like he genuinely loves his kids and they do activities together etc.
Rebecca just fannies about drinking ‘a hot cuppa tea’ and ignoring her kids unless she’s looking at them through a phone. She pisses me right off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.