Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy really didnt want filmed ... why cant rebecca accept her childrens wishes. It's horrible to watch .. poppy is kicked the camera away and she puts her arm around her to force her to speak

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The watches will really come into their own when the inconveniences are thrown into the garden so I can don earphones and prick about singing into a mop a la Stacey soloming Just waiting for the one shouldered tops to make an appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poppy attempting to kick the phone out of Rebecca’s hand is a whole ass Tattle mood 😂🤣

I love that kid, it’s sad to see her own mother can witness that.....see her child doesn’t want to be on camera.

then upload a grid photo of said kid 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Poppy really didnt want filmed ... why cant rebecca accept her childrens wishes. It's horrible to watch .. poppy is kicked the camera away and she puts her arm around her to force her to speak
What’s sad is that’s the most interaction she’s posted with a child , I saw lees IG stories of him waking pops up, maybe Rebecca needed showing how to interact with her kids

as for the watches, they’re only any good if all your friends have them. The only reason s has one is bbecause it’s gifted,

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What she saying?!!
That at the age of 30 she is still a thumb sucker

Shes just washing her face clutching and anything she can say about them , which is showing the bottle because she cant pronounce what is in the bottle

And she turned her tap off because she read on facebook that water from the tap is running out

Apparently been using tropic stuff for yuuurs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She really has no clue about these Tropic products at all - speaking of an elixir oil she keeps calling it a serum and comparing it to serums 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8

Shes just washing her face clutching and anything she can say about them , which is showing the bottle because she cant pronounce what is in the bottle

And she turned her tap off because she read on facebook that water from the tap is running out

So basically lying out of her arse as usual and on the flog, as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sounds like her usual style of flogging ... Dishonest she never gets better does she despite all the great advice we give her she still gets it all wrong more important to goad us than be fair to the sad people who still like and follow her , even the majority of her wannabe me me mees followers must be eye rolling at her weirdness she is inadvertently teaching them how not to be a tit influencer 🤗

Reactions: 8
Still can’t believe they are so skint and dry of #ads that she’s had to resort to MLM, and pretend she’s happy about it 😂😂😂😂.

Love to see influencers fall flat on their arse

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought she said she'd never used tropics before? I'm blocked now so I can't look back.

Reactions: 4
What the duck is the use of space watches when you are all inside in the house. Bad bad timing for an ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When have we actually seen the kids ever wear those watches again. Rebecca if you are going to make it as an influencer(your not) then you need to engage with the products! It’s clear the kids haven’t worn them and lo and behold the company want you to do a follow up - LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD! Hilarious fail again.

Not that I see the need! For “all their after school activities). Like what? Oh wait like when you can’t actually be arsed watching your kid learn to swim.

Trying to flog the watch as a useful buy is a new low even for the meldrums.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.