Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's roped her parents in to walk Bertie. That wore off quickly then! They have the privilege of a large garden and three children to interact with him, so although not ideal I am sure one long walk per day would be perfectly fine. The only reason anyone should be walking someone else's dogs right now is if they're a vunerable person or self isolating. Surely, part of the role of 'iNfLuEnCeRs' is to make responsible
decisions, especially during this pandemic, where their actions could literally be the difference between life and death. Herself and Lee should follow the advice of each adult walking the dog once per day, as set out by the government and explained well on various dog sites such as Dogs trust and the kennel club. So it'll be interesting to see if they can conform to the guidelines now that Lee is back.

Not conforming to rules doesn't make you edgy Beggy, it just makes you an irresponsible iNfLuEnCeR 🙄

Reactions: 21
Her dog is a puppy, he doesn’t need two walks a day! I guess she’s not walking him later in the day!! Too busy having a cuppa tea

Reactions: 14
‘Most embarrassing women ever’! Should have been the title of her last Meldrums vlog... What is she actually on ?? ... I agree with fireflies on here she’s definitely not given up the booze or else she’s after taking something else ... bizarre is not the word. She so wants to be seen as so cool 😎 the jumper she was wearing washing floors and screaming like a banshee had ‘Cool Mum’ on the front ... if you have to go that far Rebecca to convince anyone you ain’t cool love .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe she is trying to get a record deal ... she cant get ads so let's try a different route ... we will be hearing rebecca on the radio in no time 🙈🙈🙈

(Joking , she was absolutely awful just cant get over she had her earphones in not able to hear the kids)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg could anyone love themselves more? S&F come inside and she doesn’t even look to see where Poppy is😡
Total set up. She hasn’t got a spontaneous, imaginative bone in her body. Dull as dishwater and thick as a plank. Can’t stand Lee but he doesn’t neglect the kids like she does.

Reactions: 21
I wondered that, the karcher she was raving about didnt last long!! Not surprised
Probably sold to buy more clothes so she can prance about like a fool she infuriates me ( have a mentioned this before ) I haven’t even watched the bloody video not going to either after reading here 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we honestly think she's not drinking any booze.
Yeh - there was a heck of a lot of booze to choose from in that glass fronted kitchen cupboard! But I guess it's always handy to have a few about in case you happen to be entertaining.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeh - there was a heck of a lot of booze to choose from in that glass fronted kitchen cupboard! But I guess it's always handy to have a few about in case you happen to be entertaining.....
Rebecca just needs a mop to be the entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Very odd. Safiyah asking her questions but being ignored but acted as this was normal not to get a reply? Then saying she couldn’t hear! Kind of worrying when your legally responsible of looking after 3 kids, both girls looking awkward/confused. The whole thing very odd. Was hard to watch. Very worrying. The worst thing was that she thought it was appropriate to publish.
Why wouldn't she just play the music on their Google/Alexa device rather than putting headphones in? So weird and irresponsible. She can't hear S talking when she's right beside her. What if Poppy was screaming, or F hurts herself when she escapes the kitchen?? Ugh!

Reactions: 17
I think she’s bull shitting about her loving the tropics skincare!! Her face goes red each time she applies it to her face, it’s shows it too harsh for her skin!! She is just interested in making money from people hence why pushing it and saying she loves it

Reactions: 17
I think she’s bull shitting about her loving the tropics skincare!! Her face goes red each time she applies it to her face, it’s shows it too harsh for her skin!! She is just interested in making money from people hence why pushing it and saying she loves it
She would rub dog tit on her face and say she loved it if she thought she could make money out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
No wonder she’s getting all thees spots! Latest vlog she’s showing us her skin care bedtime routine.... Christ woman use a CLEAN face flannel hers was obviously not! Also using 2 face serums with an added ‘oil’ rubbed in on top of it all🤯...yes Beggy that Elixir is an ‘Omega Oil’ not another Serum as you let urself down by saying you didn’t know if it was a serum or oil??Learn about your products!! As a Beauty Therapist I do know and theres a big difference... and your giving people out there advise?? You still do not know your products and shouldn’t be an Ambassador for Tropics or anything else for that matter..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No wonder she’s getting all thees spots! Latest vlog she’s showing us her skin care bedtime routine.... Christ woman use a CLEAN face flannel hers was obviously not! Also using 2 face serums with an added ‘oil’ rubbed in on top of it all🤯...yes Beggy that Elixir is an ‘Omega Oil’ not another Serum as you let urself down by saying you didn’t know if it was a serum or oil??Learn about your products!! As a Beauty Therapist I do know and theres a big difference... and your giving people out there advise?? You still do not know your products and shouldn’t be an Ambassador for Tropics or anything else for that matter..
But remember she's had extensive training in all products 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am surprised she hasn't perfoemed micro dermabrasion the way she scrubs at her face. Taking 3 layers off at a time!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.