Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, I never watch her vlogs. I clicked on the most recent vlog and skipped to the singing whilst cleaning. She seems unstable and I feel bad saying that but it was worse than I was imagining. Safyia seemed really irritated by it saying “stop I don’t like it”. I don’t blame her she was screeching away like a cat in pain.
Then her blocking Florence and screeching in her face and Florence quickly escaping when she gets the chance. What the F?

Where was poppy whilst she was doing this?
Unless in bed then I’d feel quite scared to do this myself. Anything could happen and she wouldn’t know as the music was too loud.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh wow, I never watch her vlogs. I clicked on the most recent vlog and skipped to the singing whilst cleaning. She seems unstable and I feel bad saying that but it was worse than I was imagining. Safyia seemed really irritated by it saying “stop I don’t like it”. I don’t blame her she was screeching away like a cat in pain.
Then her blocking Florence and screeching in her face and Florence quickly escaping when she gets the chance. What the F?

Unless in bed then I’d feel quite scared to do this myself. Anything could happen and she wouldn’t know as the music was too loud.
Probably having her hour to herself in her bedroom as you do leaving a 2 year old to her own devices alone up stairs.. one video last week she was in the bath herself

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
What a bleeping racket her singing is, it's not even a fun moment. It's just cringe. The kids act as if is a regular thing, what next from the attention seeking mother. The whole thing is fake as duck, shutting your kids out like that. If it's not fake, the mania is worrying.
That video is very disjointed and badly edited, they always end so abruptly now. As for watching her clean her kitchen floor..... twice in one vlog? 🙄

PS, you need to rinse your dishes when hand washing Rebecca... 🤢 Scrubbing the food off the inside of a pan then putting it on the drainer? Rinse it you silly witch.

Reactions: 15
Biggest prick on Instagram is our Rebecca Meldrum. If any of my children turned out like her I’d hang my head in shame at the daughters I’d brought up. Instead have 3 incredible daughters who have all worked full time since 16 and are living their dreams before this cruel virus pulled the rug from underneath them. Mrs canon should be absolutely mortified at the prick of a daughter she has indulged! I’m outraged at her behaviour and as a woman who has always worked and brought up four children sometimes single handed she’s in for a shock if her 3 daughters are even half as self indulged as she is. I for one can’t wait til it comes back and bites her on the arse. S being pregnant in about 11 years by an older sleazeball and Rebecca a granny at 41. bleeping karma!
Working full time since the age of 16 doesn't make anyone anything....Some people WANT to work but cannot!

Reactions: 4
Working full time since the age of 16 doesn't make anyone anything....Some people WANT to work but cannot!

Yes but in Rebecca Meldrums case she could have worked but has chosen not to. Don’t take what is written here personally 😊

What the actual hell?! Worse than I expected!! No interaction with her girls, very bizarre. And where is Poppy?!

Reactions: 7
What the actual hell?! Worse than I expected!! No interaction with her girls, very bizarre. And where is Poppy?!
Very odd. Safiyah asking her questions but being ignored but acted as this was normal not to get a reply? Then saying she couldn’t hear! Kind of worrying when your legally responsible of looking after 3 kids, both girls looking awkward/confused. The whole thing very odd. Was hard to watch. Very worrying. The worst thing was that she thought it was appropriate to publish.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Has anyone noticed how red raw with the cold poppys hands look when they are playing on the tough tray thing?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just having a gander and getting up to date! 👀

That cleaning segment in the latest video just has me seeing an episode of mania. Pretty sure this woman could be bi-polar.

Either that or it's one of those unfortunate cases of potential un-noticed postpartum depression - prolonging over the first couple of years because it may have been mild and left untreated. Now she is just left with the rollercoaster of ups & downs, anxiety disorder and random bouts of fatigue...

Either way, i'm damn sure this woman suffers depression in some form.

Reactions: 17
Family reunited.... You'd think they'd have something more constructive to do than getting on tattle. 🙄

Reactions: 12
My husband works away also, last thing I would do when he gets home is frig off!!!!
I would be surprised if this marriage lasts.

Has she deleted this Story?

Reactions: 2
just checked and it seems like she may have? The vlog isn’t on YouTube, or I can’t find now.
It’s on the Meldrums you tube channel.

I am actually dying of second hand embarrassment for her - what on Earth was all that fake “singing while I’m cleaning” performance all about? Is she trying to be funny? That was just really odd and wasn’t funny in the slightest. She was just performing for the camera and acting like a total twit and it went on for ages. The kids didn’t know she was filming and yeah you can see Safiyah leave the room when she sees the camera.
All very very strange behaviour.

Also - what a load of shite that vlog was. 20 minutes of watching her clean her kitchen. Jesus. Here a tip Rebecca- just put your camera away and stop, you clearly haven’t got anything of any interest to film so just don’t bother. You pretending to sing & dance about like a drunk aunty at a wedding is unbelievably lame and yet again, you are making a complete show of yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we honestly think she's not drinking any booze.

They have such a odd unequal marriage.
She never used to be like this before.
They have both changed for the worse.

Reactions: 13
Yeah just seen it. What a bloody shambles. Is she trying to do that cringe tit that Stacy Solomon does? Who actually wears earphones with kids in the house? She’s got that music thing that she listens to Nora Jones on every morning so why not put music on that? I tell you why - she thinks she looks too cool for School doing it that way. Sometimes I wonder who is the actual parent in this dynamic. Poor eldest inconvenience asking if she’s plugged in the correct charger and the dimwit is too busy showing off to the camera planted on the side with her earphones in. Like what the actual duck is going on

Reactions: 16
Yeah just seen it. What a bloody shambles. Is she trying to do that cringe tit that Stacy Solomon does? Who actually wears earphones with kids in the house? She’s got that music thing that she listens to Nora Jones on every morning so why not put music on that? I tell you why - she thinks she looks too cool for School doing it that way. Sometimes I wonder who is the actual parent in this dynamic. Poor eldest inconvenience asking if she’s plugged in the correct charger and the dimwit is too busy showing off to the camera planted on the side with her earphones in. Like what the actual duck is going on

The whole thing was something she had planned to do and set up the camera for. She had the earphones in on purpose so that she could do her weird little performance. She’s such a fruitcake.

Interesting that both Safiyah & Florrie seem very proficient on the iPad- but remember guyyyysssssss they only use it to do “reading eggs” - LIEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

• Haha
I’m absolutely cringing after watching that blog - she really does ask for folk to laugh at her - such a shame on her kids she pretty much ignores them
also it’s her dog walk it her parents shouldn’t be anywhere near it

Reactions: 11
I’m absolutely cringing after watching that blog - she really does ask for folk to laugh at her - such a shame on her kids she pretty much ignores them
also it’s her dog walk it her parents shouldn’t be anywhere near it

Yeah how do her parents come to get the dog yet not come anywhere near the house?! She’s such a bad liar.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s taught my daughters that if they work hard they can follow their dreams and do whatever they want in life, go on nice holidays, have a nice car. All paid for by themselves and not handed to them on a plate like Rebecca Meldrum has had. They get as annoyed as I do over influencers and the way they get things gifted etc and that says something in this day when there are so many girls of a certain age who aspire to that kind of lifestyle! My daughters are 18, 22 and 25 and are strong independent young woman unlike Rebecca Meldrum. That’s the only comparison I was making and you’ve taken it far too personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.