Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she acts now with the way she is with the children and Lee, may have am impact years later, they may resent how she was with them in their growing years, as for Lee, man up man, but he won’t because she is such a babe.

She will only have herself to blame if her family life goes tits up.

Hi, I have been trying to find the clip of
S sitting in the car travelling back from Aberdeen with. With Rebecca and her mum and Florence when s tells Mimi "you always want to keep her happy." Or similar
I thought it was the day of the kids shopping haul have checked that vlog and ones around it, but no joy could someone please point me in the right direction if you remember this. Ta!
There was one video where Lee was vlogging and you could hear her in the background shouting really loud at the S and F, he did say something to the camera about it, I can’t remember what it was, but it did make me think this is the real you, can anyone remember this?, I think it must have been one of the vlogs that was removed as was many others.

He was downstairs, she was upstairs, it was in the other house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Well well, just home from work, several pages... Oooh what has Mrs tit for brains been up to today?

😂 Bloody hell, running multiple businesses..yip, into the bleeping ground. You're pathetic.
The world is being devastated by a virus, people are losing loved ones, people are dying alone, a skilled workforce is being depleted by an invisible enemy, families are separated. It's alteady a life changing experience, many will not survive, many will live but never recover. The country will be on its knees for decades. So what do you wish for? Safety and health for those you love? To hug your children closer? To see your grandpa again? To hug and be hugged tightly by your husband?
No, you want to be alone. Be careful what you wish for Rebecca.
Did she really make a wish to be alone? Seriously, she really is an awful and shameful human being. That is (a) little better (if not as bad) than wishing your children away (b) shows a total disregard for those who spend days upon days alone now more than ever. I would never wish myself alone. I could never wish my family away. Never.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did she really make a wish to be alone? Seriously, she really is an awful and shameful human being. That is (a) little better (if not as bad) than wishing your children away (b) shows a total disregard for those who spend days upon days alone now more than ever. I would never wish myself alone. I could never wish my family away. Never.
Especially in this current climate. Wishing to be alone could mean in intensive care on a ventilator in an induced coma. Sometimes you gotta be careful what you wish for.

Reactions: 16
I’m intrigued. She clearly reads on here. Posts responses on her insta yet can’t see what an utter fool she makes herself out to be. Look at the pictures you share, your smug look and your utter utter repulsion for your own kids.

I’m intrigued. She clearly reads on here. Posts responses on her insta yet can’t see what an utter fool she makes herself out to be. Look at the pictures you share, your smug look and your utter utter repulsion for your own kids.

She genuinely believes that she’s firmly in the right and that everyone posting here is jealous of her and that we all have “sad lives”

That’s how she justifies it to herself.

You’d think the penny would drop when hundreds of people are all saying the same thing and when you are the laughing stock of your local area but no, she’s so egotistical and so immature that she believes that she’s done no wrong.

I’m so glad I’m not her. I’d hate to be her. Her life is an absolute bleeping mess from start to finish. She’s a very messed up, sad lady.

Reactions: 29
What's ironic is that she can't see the woods for the trees.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I will be honest I’d never heard of the meldrums till I found tattle. I read their threads and thought wow surely you are all being a bit bitchy and she can’t be that bad but then I started watching her Instagram and realised you were right!
In my opinion the best thing for her to do would be to come off social media. She comes across as such a bitter person and while I don’t doubt she loves her girls, her choice of words about them is awful. She should be grateful she has 3 healthy girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her problem is that she doesn't know how to be grateful.
She'll only realise this when it's too late.
But sure, she knows best herself.

Reactions: 14
I will be honest I’d never heard of the meldrums till I found tattle. I read their threads and thought wow surely you are all being a bit bitchy and she can’t be that bad but then I started watching her Instagram and realised you were right!
In my opinion the best thing for her to do would be to come off social media. She comes across as such a bitter person and while I don’t doubt she loves her girls, her choice of words about them is awful. She should be grateful she has 3 healthy girls.
👏👏👏 Totally agree with you!! She came across so much happier and more motivated years back... such a pity!

Reactions: 12
👏👏👏 Totally agree with you!! She came across so much happier and more motivated years back... such a pity!
The problem for all of this is greed.... she had a great thing going which meant Lee could stay at home. YouTube then became big things for them free stuff, holidays, brand deals and the money came flooding in. Bec got too big for her boots and thought the gorgeous little house that she had wasnt good enough for her anymore and wanted the mansion.

This for me is when it all came crashing down for her... dlp fiasco, lift gate etc etc. Then the brand deals stopped.. Lee had to go back to work etc. This is is the part she cant bear... she truly thought she was untouchable and got cocky.

There is massive rensentfulness there over mistakes she had made but refuses to take responsibility. If things were that bad with lee being off shore why doesnt he get a job on shore where he can see them all the time... ah yes it comes back to my first point of Greed... she could not bear to admit that the whole thing has not worked.

To be honest I think there has been a huge curse over her since moving into that house.. karma is a witch...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She needs actual help. Lee you also lurk on here. Be a man and support your wife. Take her away from the awful insta obsession and look at how your life is being portrayed. Seriously. Do you feel pride when she eye rolls the kids, Slags them off and can’t wait to get time away from them. The manic behaviour, the mood swings, the jumping from woe is me to buy my tit. It’s not normal behaviour. Relationshipwise too. Question why after two weeks away she doesn’t want to spend time with you chatting and being a family again and instead goes off to boast about being free. How she treats you and sees you being the skivvy before you have even got two feet back on dry land. This isn’t a relationship. All of this together is sure as hell screwing the mental health of your kids big time. Your kids. That you chose to have. Perhaps it’s not the lifestyle you now reason you want Rebecca but they are yours and need your support. 24/7.

I don’t give a crap about how either of you look not dress. However the behaviour displayed is seriously concerning - especially as no- one can dare stand up to Rebecca and say stop. Stop with the me me me, stop with the vilifying of your kids and stop and realise this is not normal behaviour. Look back 2/3 years and watch some footage from back then and now. Can you seriously say the Rebecca now is grounded and mentally stable?

I’m no troll, I’m not jealous of your lifestyle. I’m actually at the point of wondering why no one in your family is doing anything about the chaos that is the meldrums and your chaotic life. It’s getting worse and whilst for a while it was entertaining it is now actually pretty disturbing. Seriously so.

Enough is actually enough.
Please - a meldrum lurking on here has to actually step back and realise that action is needed here.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She genuinely believes that she’s firmly in the right and that everyone posting here is jealous of her and that we all have “sad lives”

That’s how she justifies it to herself.

You’d think the penny would drop when hundreds of people are all saying the same thing and when you are the laughing stock of your local area but no, she’s so egotistical and so immature that she believes that she’s done no wrong.

I’m so glad I’m not her. I’d hate to be her. Her life is an absolute bleeping mess from start to finish. She’s a very messed up, sad lady.
I’m sorry but how can so many of us be wrong and how can so many of us be jealous of her??
Most of the people on here have a very good job and by the sound of it loads are nurses and doctors and I bloody salute you you absolute super heroes!
I work in a pharmacy and it’s been hell I can’t imagine what it’s been like in the hospitals !
Most of us have lovely big homes and nice things but we are all jealous of what exactly someone enlighten me?
A stuck up little brat who lives in a murder home paid for by mummy and daddy with so so lovely woods next to them who flogs pyramid schemes like tropic and gets a few gifted items thrown her way
And I say a few because she is used goods now no one wants to work with a racist!
Well I’m sorry I would take my life anyday over hers with my well earnt wages each month taking my girls out as a family enjoying life!!!
Grow up and get in the real world
My heart is breaking right now at the death toll going up and up because of this awfull virus and she just wants alone time
May you all hug your loved ones that little bit tighter tonight tattlers ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just imagine what Lee's family and friends must think. She blatantly treats him with so little respect. There relationship is as uneven as her drawn on eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Alone for the first time in two weeks. Mate, I don’t think I’ve been alone for about two bleeping years 😏

• Haha
I really think she is suffering from depression. I do think she used to be a great mum to the girls, mainly before Poppy came along. Yes she could sometimes be a bit sharp with Safiyah, but she seemed to get so much more enjoyment from them in older blogs.

Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t believe the way she treats those girls.
We are heading into our 4th week of isolation. My husband is home with us. We’ve tried to keep a routine, but generally just enjoyed spending time as a family. We are well aware of people who aren’t as lucky so we are embracing our privilege to all be safe & at home.
I have not had one minute alone and my husband gets time alone when he goes out for shopping! Our priority is keeping the kids settled, safe & happy. My oldest is aware of the rules and very clingy with me, I think he’d be quite upset & worried if I went off on my own for a walk.
She makes it so obvious how she feels about those girls and I also feel a teeny bit sorry for lee.....what a welcome home!

Reactions: 20
She’s definitely suffering from anxiety as she’s already admitted struggling with it and some degree of depression does go hand in hand with anxiety. So I agree with last post ...depression,low motivation and putting on a ‘happy ‘😃 but not convincing face on instagram = BURNOUT. She really needs to look at the reason why?? Think 🤔 we all know on here the reason.

Reactions: 13
She posted on insta how she couldn't wait for him to get back for adult company??!!!! Then can't get out the door fast enough.. to be alone.... Who ARE grubby Greta bleeping Garbo... I want to be ALONE. Greedy Mrs Pinochio...your nose is growing daily... Be careful or you wont fit out the door and it 'll keep knocking into the trees!!!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.