Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, im not seeing whats so special about some waste ground and shrubs🤷‍♀️. Probably likes walking the horse there so she doesnt need to pick up his poos.

There’s nothing special about it. A few trees and some dead bracken. Wow. How interesting.
And yes, she 100% let’s that dog tit everywhere and doesn’t pick up after him. Ever seen her with a poo bag? Nope.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I'm hoping Lee has got some chores out of the way, mown the lawn and got lunch prepared and ready and he's not just sitting down with a hot cup of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She raves about the woods like a 70 year old scout master. Personally I couldn't think of anything more depressing than those bleak, damp woods. Maybe I'm missing the attraction or is the attraction just being away from her husband and kids?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I like how he posted a photo , back to my ladies today and she isnt included in the photo!
This comment on the photo 😂😂 the moment his foot steps off the chopper his nanny pinny is on 😂 no chance of a break for the nanny.. the nanny has just had a 2 week holiday in the north sea , time to get back to work.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alone time??!! Alone time??!! She has more bloody alone time than a prisoner in segregation!!
She shuts the kids away every day for an hour - actually I would bet its probably longer- and sends them to bed at 7pm even though its the Easter holidays?!
Is this lockdown hard? Well its a bit boring I grant you. I’m an ex nurse and actually feel guilty that I can‘t be helping ( my registration lapsed years ago when we lived overseas) on the front line.
Rebecca does nothing all day! Her content is sooo boring. She could have made a real effort and put together some great content about activities with kids, cleaning videos (although she’s shite at cleaning), maybe doing something in the garden and maybe a vlog about DITL when Lee comes home, showing how they have some nice family time (🤣🤣🤣)But no all she does is love herself and walk in the bleeping woods with her horse dog.
Isolation isn’t hard for her cos she never goes anywhere or does anything anyway!!!
Running multiple businesses??!! That’s the best laugh Ive had in a while!!!! The only multiple thing she does is drink tea and love herself in a mirror or camera lens!

She actually believes shes some sort of successful entrepreneur with multiple businesses! I knew she was thick but that level of self delusion is something else!!
Rebeggar love, you’re a nothing. A boring vacuous crap mum who is too lazy to do anything. And honestly the sheep who says “you’re such an inspiration, you’re totally smashing it, I don’t know how you cope”! duck me they are some other level of saddo!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
First time I’ve ever commented but I’ve never felt more of a need to wipe the smug grin off of her face! She has chosen to have 3 kids and a dog and take on this skincare role recently so what does she expect. What about all the single parents who have no support day in day out but still manage to hold down a full time job amongst everything else?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I am just repeating everyone else’s dismay at this crappy excuse for a parent and partner.
We have been in isolation for weeks as I have compromised immunity from breast cancer drugs, I have 100% care of my two little kids who I removed from school before they shut on medical advice.
I have had to have the hard convo with family about what happens if I go into ICU as I most likely wouldn’t be walking out.
My sister who is frontline medical and withering away every day from exhaustion and stress and terror, reads with my kids on Skype for half an hour three days a week. That’s when I get some ‘me’ time and it’s not to take selfies in my New Look crap, I’m usually doing something like cooking dinner or cleaning.
And you know what? If we get through this healthy, my kids will look back at this time as the time we all got to de stress, spend time together, cook, learn new crafts and have fun. Not when mummy locked us in our rooms so she could have me time. duck I wish she’d wake up to her stupid self.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
A few scabby pine trees and lots of dead bracken, soon to be a housing estate? No thanks Grabby love, I will stick with my broad leaf, bluebell wood owned and managed by the Woodland Trust and safe from devrlopment.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A few scabby pine trees and lots of dead bracken, soon to be a housing estate? No thanks Grabby love, I will stick with my broad leaf, bluebell wood owned and managed by the Woodland Trust and safe from devrlopment.
I’m not British, so thought maybe I was being harsh but always thought they looked like some murder woods from a Hitchcock movie

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She calls herself an influencer, but only now making whipped coffee...dahhling that's so last month! ( even my daughter was making it a month ago!)
why doesn't she use this time with her girls to explore home cooking/ baking/ home crafts ....oh that's right it's because that's Lees job, as well as everything else....what does she actually do? When my 3 were little ( and I worked 30hrs part time as well as nurse) I used to love our days together cooking/ baking ....she needs a proper job so she can appreciate what she has!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She thinks she is a clever dick but really she's just a dick. 🙄

She has 4 Instagram pages if you count the dog and preloved dirty tit for sale to manage. Numerous tattle profiles and fakes Instagram accounts to troll herself for pity. Phew, I don't know how she manages!.....

Come on Rebs, your business is face wash...you could only go 'lower ' by selling fanny wash. 😂😂😂
You may have just solved her 'multiple businesses' riddle 🤣

Watch out guys.....she's charging her crystals with the supermoon!....she'll be unstoppable now with her chakras realigned 😝🙄
Hope she finds some time in her busy schedule to shine her witches broom too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t like the man at all, but it’s clear he loves those girls & that they absolutely adore him in return. Rebecca could learn a lot from him. He does seem to be able to genuinely enjoy his children, she treats them with barely disguised disdain.
What is the point of her in this family

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s nothing special about it. A few trees and some dead bracken. Wow. How interesting.
And yes, she 100% let’s that dog tit everywhere and doesn’t pick up after him. Ever seen her with a poo bag? Nope.
If she ever had a poo bag, you could be certain she would have shown it. It would have been highly overpriced and come with.a shiny AFF link.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rebecca Meldrum is an abhorrent woman. Does she have anything positive to say about spending time with her children? She is disgusting. She should be using this opportunity to enjoy time with her kids. Time she wouldn't normally get as they would be at school. I am absolutely loving not being at work and being with the kids all the time. We have done so much stuff that we otherwise wouldn't. It is the one benefit of this situation. God forbid she was ever diagnosed with an incurable cancer like I have. She'd be regretting her attitude pronto. She riles me up so much. head.

Reactions: 21
She calls herself an influencer, but only now making whipped coffee...dahhling that's so last month! ( even my daughter was making it a month ago!)
....didn't think she drank coffee! Imagine the caffeine in that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hi, I have been trying to find the clip of
S sitting in the car travelling back from Aberdeen with. With Rebecca and her mum and Florence when s tells Mimi "you always want to keep her happy." Or similar
I thought it was the day of the kids shopping haul have checked that vlog and ones around it, but no joy could someone please point me in the right direction if you remember this. Ta!

Reactions: 2
Hi, I have been trying to find the clip of
S sitting in the car travelling back from Aberdeen with. With Rebecca and her mum and Florence when s tells Mimi "you always want to keep her happy." Or similar
I thought it was the day of the kids shopping haul have checked that vlog and ones around it, but no joy could someone please point me in the right direction if you remember this. Ta!

16 mins in x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.