Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How HOW if you claim to sell around 5k or more of tropics stuff in a month, do you have the time for yet another ‘Potterty’ nothing day? All while keeping 3 kids and a dog? I’m baffled, she really is superwoman.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
should nt every time she does a video or blog with the Tropic products it should be labelled AD own business?? X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I remember a time when Lee wouldn’t even appear on camera - now he can’t do anything other than video his family
Those were the days!
Lee should have stayed off camera, he has nothing of any note to talk about, golf 😴 bike rides 😴 eggs 🙄 buuuuuurrrrteeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For as long as he has been in front of the camera he is still so unnatural, why does he keep say Bertie boy ? I find this irrationally irritating well I find the pair of cockwombles irrationally irritating the only thing these two ever get right 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Little tip for you Begs if you insist on playing teacher, use some actual jars and some actual coins. You’re welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I found the sit ups last night actually really sad. Whatever way you look at it, unless it was a joke (which I don't think it was) it's a sign that there may be something deeply wrong. I haven't been following her for long, but I have noticed that she never seems to show herself eating. Does she have historic issues with food?

Reactions: 22
Little tip for you Begs if you insist on playing teacher, use some actual jars and some actual coins. You’re welcome.
You’re presuming heavily there that they even have any *actual* coins in that house 🤣

Well, they may have the odd 50 P pence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I found the sit ups last night actually really sad. Whatever way you look at it, unless it was a joke (which I don't think it was) it's a sign that there may be something deeply wrong. I haven't been following her for long, but I have noticed that she never seems to show herself eating. Does she have historic issues with food?
Has she deleted these? Just looked and there’s nothing about sit ups on her stories.

Reactions: 1
Has she deleted these? Just looked and there’s nothing about sit ups on her stories.
They're on belter bad boy Lees IG - why would you video you wife doing sit ups at 10:30 at night is beyond me

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Ugh the girls being expected to perform this morning. She’s trying to show off their hair, clothes and bags and they’re not performing for her. You can hear the annoyance in her voice when she says “you’re very quiet girls!”. I can’t wait until they are old enough to tell her to just f*ck off with her phone! 🤣

They're on belter bad boy Lees IG - why would you video you wife doing sit ups at 10:30 at night is beyond me
Thanks! Yeah it’s sad, she seems to be a bit obsessed with her weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You’re presuming heavily there that they even have any *actual* coins in that house 🤣

Well, they may have the odd 50 P pence 🤣
Now come off it they have a whole beatrix potter limited coin collection.
I'm gutted to have missed out on that..

For as long as he has been in front of the camera he is still so unnatural, why does he keep say Bertie boy ? I find this irrationally irritating well I find the pair of cockwombles irrationally irritating the only thing these two ever get right 🙄
You can tell he's not a dog lover he tried just seemed forced.

Aka you lot getting enough attention bertay boy.
I fear with lockdown and way she never leaves dog alone they will have a very needy dog the size if a horse on their hands.

Reactions: 10
Why on earth does he insist on calling Safiyah “DARCE!!!!” Makes my blood boil :mad:
Talk about confusing the kid??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why on earth does he insist on calling Safiyah “DARCE!!!!” Makes my blood boil :mad:
Talk about confusing the kid??

I know.

Aside from the fact it’s not her sodding name, it’s also bloody horrible. Darcy sounds like a name a 10 year old would give to a pony!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The clip with the girls and their bags is so sad. Ffs Rebecca look into their eyes. Perhaps you choose the influencer life - they don’t. Please respect those kids. They have rights. That clip is the saddest thing I’ve seen in a long time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.