Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey tattle bastards hope you’re all doing well... I watched her vlog last night she is bloody miserable it was such a boring vlog she might as well not have bothered uploading 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m surviving just had to order more shampoo and cleanser as I’ve not got a lot left and I don’t trust my partner to pick up either 😂 no Elemis or tropics so she ain’t making a penny off me 🙌🏻

those loungewear sets are horrible I wouldn’t even wear them in the house and I’m currently wearing spongebob lounge bottoms 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has seriously got something wrong with her. I live very close to her & it’s by far the hottest day of the year so far. And she’s sitting outside in her big disgusting wooly jumper that she’s had on for the past 3 days. Staring at the kids as they eat. What is wrong with her?? She really needs to evaluate her life & find some happiness again. I feel depressed just seeing her miserable face every day!

Reactions: 23
Ok so I’m having trouble with the fact he’s got his 2 girls dancing while wearing their swim suits. Sadly we live in a world where this is not acceptable

She has seriously got something wrong with her. I live very close to her & it’s by far the hottest day of the year so far. And she’s sitting outside in her big disgusting wooly jumper that she’s had on for the past 3 days. Staring at the kids as they eat. What is wrong with her?? She really needs to evaluate her life & find some happiness again. I feel depressed just seeing her miserable face every day!
Likewise and I’ve had my shorts on since lunch time it’s roasting

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Lee may aswell just post photos of the girls through the letter box of all the local peadophiles at this point.

What goes through his head? Oh yes- lets get my 2 very young children, get them
In swimwear, video them dancing while I shower then in water. What the bleeping hell is wrong with him?

PEADOPHILES ARE GETTING OFF OVER THIS FOOTAGE!!!!!! Jesus Christ. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I can't believe he is sharing pictures of his little girls in swim wear with 100,000 strangers.

It's so scary, i wish the grand parents, teachers,someone would step in and protect them.

The saddest thing is i honestly believe he is doing it deliberatly, i think he doesn't care about perverts looking at his daughters as long as he gets views...i wish i was wrong :(

• Wow
Reactions: 22
That fridge is pretty full up with booze and tonic waters considering she's teetotal now.......

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't believe he is sharing pictures of his little girls in swim wear with 100,000 strangers.

It's so scary, i wish the grand parents, teachers,someone would step in and protect them.

The saddest thing is i honestly believe he is doing it deliberatly, i think he doesn't care about perverts looking at his daughters as long as he gets views...i wish i was wrong :(
He is doing it deliberately.
He’s a bleeping idiot.

Just when i feel sorry for him and think poor bastard, he uploads his girls in swimsuits and in his last story im sure S doesnt have a top on playing on the trampoline 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Lee may aswell just post photos of the girls through the letter box of all the local peadophiles at this point.

What goes through his head? Oh yes- lets get my 2 very young children, get them
In swimwear, video them dancing while I shower then in water. What the bleeping hell is wrong with him?

PEADOPHILES ARE GETTING OFF OVER THIS FOOTAGE!!!!!! Jesus Christ. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
It’s disgusting I just watched it

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Trying to warm up her stone cold heart?
Trying to take the froze off her marriage?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched latest vlog, is that a glass of wine she has with her dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not too far from her & it was lovely today. Always being cold can be common with eating disorders which I strongly suspect she has. I don't watch any of her stuff as too infuriating but if she does have an E.D, giving girls tinsy portions & being so obsessed with being teeny tiny is extremely detrimental to their body image & mental health. I know from experience. Off for my HOT cuppa now...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The end of that blog she's got Bertie on the sofa, she's all over him and saying she just pulled 3 ticks off him. How sure is she that it was only 3?! 🤢 so much for him not being allowed on the sofa!
Why does the brain dead Tattle spy take him to places that result in him getting covered in ticks !? - oh yeah, it’s because she’s a self-absorbed narcissistic wench !!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All dressed in latest vlog and him in the same bloody rugby top. What a tit. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.